Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one and great way to end a very long day and almost week! Pattis is certainly going to have to be creative IMO to explain how his client ended up with the job of emptying the trash on Albany! I am sure he will first try to say it wasn't FD on Albany but with the CCTV I'm not sure how that will fly?!

Yes, Afitzy, especially when you throw in the altered license plates from FD's old vehicle dropped nearby.

What a coincidence that would be!

Sorry if I am behind on this -- am I correct that except for apparently seeing FD on video in Hartford on the evening of May 24th that LE does not know where FD was that day? Meaning although FD's cell phone was in Farmington after 1:30 pm, it could have been in someone else's possession so he might not actually have been in Farmington in the afternoon?

I was also thinking about Fotis’s early morning run/jog today. If orchestrated by Pattis (or not) it was a good way to show the media presence tailing him. “My poor client can’t get a fair trial here! We need to move him not only to a different location (preferably closer to his children who he is so worried about in NY) but we need a change of venue!” Unfortunately, FD doesn’t yet qualify for a trial yet or a change of venue.

It also backfired the morning run because it showed a 51 year old man in peak physical condition with no ailments. It showed he is more than capable of murdering his wife and being capable of moving her body and disposing of her remains.

I wonder if that was orchestrated or not just to show that the media was hounding him and following him everywhere. If it wasn’t orchestrated I bet Pattis told him to cut it out. Pattis has his work cut out for him bc Mr. Fotis appears to do what he wants when he wants. MOO again.

I could see that insane angle being played here.

“My client arrived at the home, and discovered blood everywhere. He knew he would be blamed for whatever happened to Jennifer, so he panicked and cleaned the crime scene. He made a stupid mistake, and that’s all he’s guilty of.”
And it just seemed like a good day to alter those license plates and dump them near the crime scene debris. Efficiency, thy name is Dulos.

There is just no way to say that it was a different Ford 150 Raptor and doppelgängers going around dumping crime scene evidence and doctored license plates. Because their actual phones were also on that same journey.

It’s not an elaborate hoax perpetuated by someone trying to frame FD/MT.

Also I wonder about the clothes that MT and FD were seeing wearing on CCTV on the trashbin dump odyssey of stupidity. Were they collected by LE? Especially FD’s since it appears from the descriptions of the video that he was the one seen handling the bags with Jennifer’s blood in them.

I’m sure he already disposed of the clothes he was wearing when he went to JDs house earlier. MOO
I can't wait to see if he was wearing gloves as he dropped the bags. If not, I bet there are some clear prints on them.

I'm waiting for Pattis to offer up the 3rd person AKA as the player to be named later as the explanation! Gotta happen IMO.

OT but something I'm thinking about as the news just reported that they have 6 person gang as suspects for the David Ortiz hit in Santo Domingo that was carried out via motorcycle using a gun. These clowns were allegedly paid $8,000!

Wonder how much a hit costs in CT?
Yup. And then he'll say that LE had tunnel vision and didn't even consider any other suspects.

I looked into this and posted about it earlier. For Connecticut this is what I found: "SILVER Alerts are issued for missing individuals age 65 or older, or, who are age 18 or older with mental impairments." CT Lottery Official Web Site - Amber/Silver Alerts. So for missing persons 18-64 years of age there must be a mental impairment. Apparently, there are allegations in the custody case that JD suffered from some type of mental health issue. I don't know if that is why a silver alert was issued.

There is no, absolutely no, stigma attached to being treated for anxiety or depression. It is very common in people who are surrounded by decent family and friends. As noted upthread, it would pretty much be expected in a person dealing with an *sshole.

There is no, absolutely no, stigma attached to being treated for anxiety or depression. It is very common in people who are surrounded by decent family and friends. As noted upthread, it would pretty much be expected in a person dealing with an *sshole.
I did not intend to imply any stigma. I was just reporting a fact about a silver alert. The OP said a silver alert was related to a medical impairment (blood at the scene). I was merely correcting what silver alerts are for. Of course there should be no be stigma to any mental health issue, be it depression or any other mental health diagnosis! And I have no idea if JD had ANY medical issue, including any mental health issue.

I think that the police were incredibly lucky to get 5 bags. They may have found more we don’t know about. And we just don’t know if there thirty actual bags or just thirty stops at the thirty trash bins.

I remember reading that during the trashbin odyssey of stupidity that MT was seen opening the passenger side door and either picking up an item or placing an item on the ground and somewhere in the last thread it was mentioned that the item could have been a cigarette she had been smoking and discarded and then realized “Oops I had better pick that up” or FD told her to. Either way I guess they didn’t realize there are cameras everywhere so it’s all a moot point.

I hate that Jennifer is likely deceased. And the suffering she experienced It feels me with sadness. But if the crime scene hadn’t been so messy there wouldn’t have been a clean up resulting in MT and FD being caught on camera dumping bags with Jennifer’s blood in them. She should be alive and with her children and publishing a novel and enjoying her summer.

Excluding cell phone technology and standard surveillance video, the husband and his girlfriend were brilliant. They figured out how to get rid of her in local trash, and almost got away with it - five bags short.

Jennifer's life has stopped. I think we all know that.

This reminds me of the Michelle Young (NC) murder. She was an intelligent athletic accountant for a large organization who was murdered by her husband with all the cleverness of sneakiness, but ignorance about video and cameras (his shoes) blew his game.

I think FD running in khakis almost past his knees was pretty funny...

I’m a runner. No one (well maybe Fotis) runs in that.

Weird. IMO
Yeah, those were weird.

The only thing stranger, would have been if he was wearing jeans.

Come to think of it, that orange jumpsuit could make for a decent jogging outfit. It would go well with his ankle monitor.

More on the license plates that were found inserted in the storm drain by a person matching FDs description on the night of the 24th when the Ford 150 Raptor truck was used during the trashbin odyssey of stupidity:

“One clip reportedly shows a man matching Fotis’ description shoving something in a storm drain. Investigators later searched the area and recovered two Connecticut license plates altered with adhesive tape that traced back to a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban previously registered to Fotis.

Investigators say they linked the pickup to Fotis because it has the same sticker on the rear window, a similar plate and a matching mark on its bumper. They also claim cell phone records place Fotis and Troconis together in Hartford at the time the videos were captured
.”

Sponges and clothing stained with blood of missing Connecticut mom revealed as estranged hubby and his girlfriend appear in court

Are they out on bail because police hope they will talk to each other or return to the crime scene?

Pattis made a big point about 30 stops not being 30 bags. I'm not sure what to believe but I'm glad that LE at least has 5 bags. We don't know what has been found at the processing plant either but LE has been working around the clock there so hopefully they have something to show for all the effort.
Jennifer Dulos case: Loud bangs at New Canaan home; Michelle Troconis meets with authorities
Snipped
According to arrest warrants, Fotis Dulos and Troconis were spotted on video dumping garbage bags in more than 30 trash receptacles along Albany Avenue in Hartford.

Police found bloody clothing and other items in the bags, the warrants said. The blood was a match to Jennifer Dulos, the warrants said

This could be an interpretation from the warrant IMO - 30 bags vs 30 stops? And bloody clothing ? Is it JDs or FDs or both? If this turns out to be all circumstantial those bags and contents will be crucial IMO and will need to tell a compelling story of murder

Also according to GFs Motion to intervene the nanny was continuously with them from 5/24 on - she did not return to NC - however she very likely gave LE the code to access JDs home - link to motion is in media thread- we discussed this at length several threads ago

Are they out on bail because police hope they will talk to each other or return to the crime scene?
The law allows for bail, and it seems like murder charges aren’t coming just yet.

If law enforcement is hoping that these two communicate, I don’t think they should be holding their breath on that.

She’s apparently cooperating, and FD’s lawyer would have made his client aware of any measures that law enforcement may have in place (surveillance).

Their hands are tied right now.

I'm still sorting out the dates in my head. They got ride of the evidence on May 24 in the evening and prior to 8:10PM. The following day, May 25, police had the husband's phone. Evidence showed that his girlfriend's phone was with his phone at the time that he was hiding evidence on the evening of May 24.

On May 31, police had video evidence of the husband and girlfriend, and police recovered 5 bags of evidence.

Did they get the phone records on May 26 or 27, the video on May 28 or 29, the evidence May 30, and the announcement May 31?

I think it's a done deal that no more evidence from garbage bins will be recovered. The evidence was crushed and incinerated except for 5 bags - and those bags connect to Jennifer's blood.

If the girlfriend didn't give it up during her 3 hour interrogation, she's in for the long haul of equal culpability.
FYI Spencer Allan Brooks‏ @SpencerSays

We’ve learned Fotis Dulos had a tail. Police were following his every move up until his arrest.

Depending on when the tail started -I’m guessing they know what he was up to -so IMO everything happened between 8 am Friday morning and the time he turned his cell phone in sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa