Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he say how this "employee" got bags of blood evidence?
Much different than his interview yesterday, where he stated "How he came into possession of the bloody clothes is a very interesting question and we are working on that. When the time comes, we will have something to say." He didn't mention an "employee" was driving his truck that day.

I am not a lawyer but I don’t think crimes charged in the state of Connecticut can be tried outside of the State of Connecticut. The charges are brought on behalf of the people of the State (or Commonwealth) where the crime was committed. So his change of venue would only be for another city or county in Connecticut. IMO. Maybe one of the lawyers can weigh in. Now if her body is found in NY, I would think it would be a federal crime since it involved transportation across state lines, but I don’t know how they decide which federal
Courts have jurisdiction over which crimes.
I cannot explain why I feel like he may have buried her in NY and parked her SUV in that parking lot. No reason or facts, just a feeling that I can’t shake.

Here in Connecticut, some of the more famous murder cases have stayed within the state. With the Petit Cheshire murders where Pattis defended one of the killers,he whined about how his defendant wouldn't get a fair trial, but that didn't matter and he was tried in nearby New Haven. Martha Moxley, who was killed by Kennedy cousin, Michael Skakel, was convicted in the same court where FD has been going. Hopefully, FD will be convicted too. With the internet, there is no place to hide. This is a case for Court TV if there ever was one.
The Petit murders were heartbreaking.

This link is now directing to a different video.

From the video posted earlier interviewing Pattis -
FD can account for all but about 3 hours of May 24 without only relying on his word.
Pattis is not troubled about the "speck" of DNA at JD's house as transfer DNA is quite easy to move from one spot to another.
Pattis was told there were only 2 bags and not 30 and that it is confounding and troubling (I think he said fact but now that the video is gone..)
Pattis says he expects the case against MT to be dropped.
Pattis says he believes that access to the Pond is by key access only.
Where is the video link that has the information you discuss here about stmts from Pattis? I tried to view the link above and it has none of the info you so kindly included.

I almost wish we had a separate thread for Pattis stmts as based on watching him in the past its important to read and then think carefully about the legal ramifications of the stmts made to the press as there is a reason for virtually everything said IMO.

Does it seem seems unusual that LE has not held a press conference asking for the public’s help in finding her? I know they set up a website asking for information, but I wonder how many people know about it. I'm trying to get caught up here so maybe this has already been addressed.
Its hard to answer this question.

LE looked like they were going to have a PC the other day and we saw the media getting set up and then nothing happened other than I believe a small press release posted by NCPD.

Information is being kept close by LE and IMO this is good for now as it keeps the defense on their back foot in all this while LE continue to search for evidence. This might be a case where slow and steady wins the case (or at least I hope so!).

Without thinking too long...What are your top three things that aren't gelling for you and/or questions that are bugging you.....here's mine:
1) being caught on video dumping bloody evidence is seeming "too convenient" now...feels like it was almost "purposeful".....point everyone in the wrong direction

2) The 3 hour meeting with MT....was that "set up" more by LE to freak out FD? It certainly wasn't secretly....the media had all kinds of footage of who was arriving, that they had recording equipment, that the SA was there.....unlike everything else they are keeping so close to the vest....again, seems purposefully and glaringly out in the open. Although MT's demeanor seemed "unburdened", it doesn't look like she gave them anything useful??

3) Wonder what "credible" lead they got regarding the pond? We have many former gravel pits turned into lakes right around me.....and they are the CLEAREST possible bodies of water. No mud bottoms, very little vegetation under water......not an ideal place to dump anything IMO

Please add your top 3.......

My apologies in advance if these have already been noted upthread by others:

My three:

(1) ?EN? the nanny who in 2010 was present/driving the white Land Rover when FD’s mom got accidentally run over while FD supposedly was in Italy, but who apparently was never separately interviewed by police and interviewed only via FD’s language message translation and transcription >3 months following the death. I hope for many reasons that this particular nanny is still alive, that she can be located by LE, and that she can be secured/protected/properly interviewed. Why was a medically fragile elderly woman going with her young children at night to the grocery store with a non licensed driver in an unfamiliar car and why did the nanny call JD first, not 911, or run to the neighbors for help? Any neighbors interviewed before or after re that incident?

2. Relatedly, the prior “staircase” accident that befell (npi) FD’s Mom KD should be reinvestigated, available medical and pharmacy records reviewed, and details of hospital records and communication chain and release of body details following post driveway accident reviewed, as well as search for foreign accounts/corporations/insurance policies leading back to FD or an alias or alter ego there of or thru the name of that 2010 nanny or relatives of the nanny.

3. MT’s daughter’s baby daddy hopefully can get the bleep up to CT and get that poor kid somewhere safe. Ideally MT’s baby daddy will cooperate/consult with child therapists and LE to allow for MT’s daughter to be interviewed at length but with full supportive services and counseling. That kid is a victim too and not only bc of her mom’s dysfunctional quite possibly homocidal/sociopathic relationships.

I am not a lawyer but I don’t think crimes charged in the state of Connecticut can be tried outside of the State of Connecticut. The charges are brought on behalf of the people of the State (or Commonwealth) where the crime was committed. So his change of venue would only be for another city or county in Connecticut. IMO. Maybe one of the lawyers can weigh in. Now if her body is found in NY, I would think it would be a federal crime since it involved transportation across state lines, but I don’t know how they decide which federal
Courts have jurisdiction over which crimes.
If she is found outside of CT and federal charges are filed, well that is a whole lot different than CT and it's laws and penalties in a conviction.

Last edited:
Where is the video link that has the information you discuss here about stmts from Pattis? I tried to view the link above and it has none of the info you so kindly included.

I almost wish we had a separate thread for Pattis stmts as based on watching him in the past its important to read and then think carefully about the legal ramifications of the stmts made to the press as there is a reason for virtually everything said IMO.
That's an interesting question. I believe the original video wasn't meant to hit MSM. I believe it was for reporting purposes as the link now directs to a reporter reviewing parts of the original video.
In the original video at the very beginning a reporter was asking Pattis a question about how he could claim that there was no way FD was involved. Pattis begins to answer and then says can we do that again? So he starts his answer over. I thought that was weird. Then at the end of the video the reporter says can you think of anything else and someone in the room asks another question. Again, weird. I transcribed most of the video but since I can't find it now and the link links to something else I'm not sure about TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74