Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing. I can't remember if they did it at The Pond.

I don't believe i saw any crime tape at the Ski pond in any of the photos or videos

But it could just simply be because that ski pond was a private location with limited access

This one is very much public, so maybe the tape just means public stay out

Or maybe it means they have found something or have reason to believe they will find something

time will tell

JMO

"He would have had to confront Miss Dulos in the garage, or some other part of the house kill her, try to clean up and dispose of the body in broad daylight well along a well populated section of the state, and get back to Farmington, and that seems implausible," Norm Pattis, Defense Attorney.

We asked attorney Norm Pattis why Fotis was seen dumping bloody sponges in Hartford on the night of Jennifer's disappearance. Pattis says that's an anomaly he cannot account for.”

Police receive hundreds of tips as search for New Canaan mom continues at Avon pond

I can’t help but think this quote will come back to haunt him as I think this is exactly what he did IMO
And, implausible =/= impossible

Here is my question: if MT truly was not involved or had no knowledge... if that were true, why even bring her along to dump the trash then? Why not just go alone and say he’s running an errand. Even if you can suspend disbelief that she was oblivious and didn’t think it odd to make 30 stops to drop trash far from their house, it’s hard for me to suspend disbelief that he would involve her in disposal of trash if she really and truly was not aware / involved.

One of the scenarios that I have conjured involves Fotis returning in the late afternoon saying the work crew left lots of lunch trash at the house and it's a long weekend. He could say I bagged it, but don't want to attract critters. I'm going to run up to Hartford and throw the stuff in some of the dumpsters up there. Do you want to ride along? Then, FD runs back to the spec house and returns with the bags. Fanciful thinking???

Folks have mentioned a car wash but I can't find the context of that. Is it that this truck that FD borrowed took the car for a car wash? And they know the car wash and it's real close to that pond in Avon that they are searching now. Do they have any surveillance videos of the car wash? That would be very good news. It would make me feel they are getting close.

I should have upgraded my phone to a better camera!! So basically where police blocked it all off no one can see the large part of the pond. Pretty stagnant right now as far as what I can see. No less police, but like I said maybe about 15 vehicles including the one that looks like the evidence ambulance truck and at least 2 of those black trucks. Here’s the fox camera guy for verification lol
Your photos are great.

Folks have mentioned a car wash but I can't find the context of that. Is it that this truck that FD borrowed took the car for a car wash? And they know the car wash and it's real close to that pond in Avon that they are searching now. Do they have any surveillance videos of the car wash? That would be very good news. It would make me feel they are getting close.
radaronline reported LE at a car wash and a red truck - link is in the media thread. No word on video yet that I have found.

We don't know much about the car wash except LE was there.

jmo

I have questions regarding this employee/FD vehicle swap -

Was this a common thing (that vehicles were swapped out)?
And if so, why? What was the purpose? They are both pickups so if 1 can haul something, so can the other.
What time did this vehicle swap take place and for how long was they in each other's vehicle?
Was one of the vehicles nice and clean when it was returned but was not nice and clean when the swap took place?
How many other workers were aware this took place that day on May 24th?
Did other workers often swap out vehicles with FD?
If this wasn't a common occurrence, then what story/excuse was told for that day of swapping vehicles?
Did this employee and/or any other employees notice a change in FD behavior/demeanor that day or any days shortly before and/or after JD went missing?

Just thinking out loud and JMO
The employee’s truck might have been a nicer nonwork truck. So, he used FD’s. That didn’t bother me as much as employee allowing FD to drive his truck. I can see using a work truck for work, but that doesn’t mean your boss uses your private vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRUTHSEEKER85!!