Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool:
Wow. God I hope LE has some solid evidence. Just look at all of the possibilities that everyone on here has come up with! The more NP has to throw out there, the more chance of one juror having doubt.:(

Don't be despondent! I didn't mean to have that effect on anyone. I believe that LE has much more than shared. As Gitana, I believe, indicated, we already know about the evidence being very strong for tampering with evidence. If Fotis has to be tried for that, that alone can put him away for a good two years, which gives LE a great deal of flexibility for charging with some form(s) of murder. Fotis can push to have his trial within a year of being charged with a crime, but the charge can be made any time---there is no statute of limitations.

I for one have trouble imagining how any jury member will doubt for a second that Fotis killed Jennifer. If they doubt his doing it single-handedly, it doesn't exculpate him.

But, murderers do get off sometimes. If he is one of them, I can assure you that at the very least, the Farbers are going to pull his money from Greece into the pockets of lawyers in the US, and suck him dry of every asset he stole here.

Even more importantly, I believe in Gloria's wisdom in surrounding the children with resilience-building supports. I believe in her ability to surround them with a fantastic education and tools for putting it to use. These children, who have had a most unusual "poor little rich girl/poor little rich boy" (approximate quote of family member intended) of lives will be armed with the ability to make the world a better place. Maybe one of them will lead in DV as their MGM leads in Head Start. Maybe one of them will find a way to bring the ability to compete in sports such as skiing out of the "pay to play" world- and the child of the owner of one of the restaurants on Albany Avenue can access- and enjoy- the same coach Fotis abusively made his kids benefit from. Maybe one of them will go all in to Judaism, and create a faith-based place to heal from DV open to all. Maybe one of them will move to a resort town, and barely make enough from selling paintings and organic foods to pay the rent on the store front, but be a happy place for other poor little rich kids to build resiliency.

I do hope Fotis gets brought to justice, and there is no doubt in my mind he did it. If it is "only" civil justice, that is better than nothing. But it is even more important to me that the children he had with Jennifer have the opportunity to grow up and make the best of their nightmare --- this extraordinary version of an old misogynistic tune. If any of the Farber/Dulos children break a pattern for future generations, justice will be done.

:cool::):rolleyes::D:oops:- Five little people changing the world.

MOO MOO MOO

If these homeless people do end up testifying, you know NP is going to try to discredit anything they say. Mental illness, drug abuse, notoriety. It’s gonna be ugly.

Surely not everybody who lives/works/finds themselves on Albany Ave has a history of drug abuse, mental illness, or criminal behaviour...let’s hope there is a witness who could be put on the stand. After all, our own TheKirbyfamily has found herself there from time to time!

Farber v. dulos
DM doesn’t want to testify
201.00 08/30/2019 O MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER PB 13-5
Document.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17655458
Oh please, this is a simple documents subpoena, but he is too busy moving offices to locate the documents routinely prepared in every single closing ever done ? He is a fact witness, also. While he may be entitled to the copying costs, I would not give him a single dime more. He certainly is not entitled to be compensated for his review of them IMO. Attorney client privilege on closing documents that have already been disclosed to 3d parties? Is he serious? The lawyers FD surrounded himself with tell me everything I need to know about his business practices. MOO! MOO!

They may not testify but I suspect they gave LE good info.
MOO.
I go back and forth on whether LE did in fact ever find the JD Suburban mat. As others have pointed out my guess is that the beat cops in the neighborhood know the homeless residents and could track back the mat. But if LD don't have the mat then I would think offering a reward for specific items while no doubt creating a circus might just turn up the missing items from the homeless people. It doesn't have to be a public reward but just let the local homeless know that a reward is in the offing. My guess is that they have tried any/all means to find the missing knife, Fudge and the mat along with any other items that FD/MT left in plain sight along Albany. MOO

Surely not everybody who lives/works/finds themselves on Albany Ave has a history of drug abuse, mental illness, or criminal behaviour...let’s hope there is a witness who could be put on the stand. After all, our own TheKirbyfamily has found herself there from time to time!
Yes, early on we saw a worker on TV that I believe worked in a convenience store on Albany who said they saw FD.

I go back and forth on whether LE did in fact ever find the JD Suburban mat. As others have pointed out my guess is that the beat cops in the neighborhood know the homeless residents and could track back the mat. But if LD don't have the mat then I would think offering a reward for specific items while no doubt creating a circus might just turn up the missing items from the homeless people. It doesn't have to be a public reward but just let the local homeless know that a reward is in the offing. My guess is that they have tried any/all means to find the missing knife, Fudge and the mat along with any other items that FD/MT left in plain sight along Albany. MOO

I doubt “Fudge” and the knife will turn up. It’s entirely possible that DD found a knife, but I doubt he’d really say to whom he gave it; he’d have to leave town for good. And of course, “Fudge” will never put his hand up, for obvious reasons. Unless LE has always known him.

All the super detailed posts about how this crime might have been committed have been super helpful I think and I really feel like we are getting closer to unraveling this puzzle. Alot of moving pieces though IMO which is why having any/all theories on the table for discussion is so impt.

For anyone that hasn't posted an idea or a critique or a question about a theory please give doing so a thought! This process of putting out different ideas and theories and questions is so productive IMO and the more questions that are asked the better the results will be.

I do question if we are missing a person in our analysis of the 24th. But given how bungled the situation in the garage at Welles seems to have been I truly question if we are looking at a professional. Maybe I'm wrong but between Welles blood issues and Albany "do it yourself cleanup and trash disposal" by MT and FD I don't think we are looking at pros.

MOO

I would also imagine that many of the people (homeless, etc) who live on Albany may be LE informants...which would hopefully mean they would give "better" or more precise info. jmo

I just took a "Google Drive" down Albany...it is interesting to me that across the street from Milagros (the possible dump site for the car mat) is the Community Health Services building. I am 99% sure they would have cameras (there is actually a camera at their entrance) and I imagine cameras all over their building. Hopefully, those cameras caught FoDumbo and his Ho-Bag dropping off the car mat. jmo...

I just took a "Google Drive" down Albany...it is interesting to me that across the street from Milagros (the possible dump site for the car mat) is the Community Health Services building. I am 99% sure they would have cameras (there is actually a camera at their entrance) and I imagine cameras all over their building. Hopefully, those cameras caught FoDumbo and his Ho-Bag dropping off the car mat. jmo...
Absolutely! Wouldn't it be fantastic to get not only HD Hartford City CCTV but another view from a different CCTV system of FD dropping off the mat and MT sitting hanging out the window blowing bubbles or cigarette smoke!?!?

Even the gas station across the street on opposite corner. Then there's the big, huge, city-owned camera right in front of Milagros/convienence store. I have said since the begining...the people who watch these cameras from the command center we're probably watching the whole time this strange odyssey down Albany Avenue took place, wondering what the heck these people were doing and made mental notes of it if nothing else. When they were contacted by NCPD, it was front and center in their minds.

Last edited:
@gitana1, not sure if you found your missing documents but here is the listing of motions seen most recently in Family Court.

529.00 07/31/2019 C ORDER SEALING FILE OR DOCUMENT
RESULT: Order 7/31/2019 HON DONNA HELLER
530.00 07/31/2019 C DOCUMENT SEALED
531.00 07/31/2019 C LIST OF EXHIBITS (JD-CL-28/JD-CL-28a)
redacted version of exhibits
532.00 08/22/2019 D MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF COUNSEL FOR CHILD PENDENTE LITE
Motion for Appointment of an Attorney for the two oldest children (now 13)
533.00 08/23/2019 D MOTION FOR ORDER
Motion for Order Re: Access to Information Concerning Minor Children
534.00 08/28/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
Intervenor's Objection to Defendant's Motion for Appointment of AMC, Pendente Lite
535.00 08/28/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
Intervenor's Objection to Defendant's Motion for Orders Re Information, Pendente Lite
536.00 08/30/2019 D MOTION FOR ORDER
Motion for Psychological Examination of Gloria Farber
537.00 09/03/2019 P REPLY MEMORANDUM
Reply to Defendant's Motion for Psychological Evaluation

I think you're giving FD way too much credit. The premise of this notion is almost romanticizing the disposal of Jennifer's body. There is nothing romantic or noble going on here. IMO.
IMO this murder was about FD losing his possessions-- JD, the children, the money, the houses. The leap is not so far then to say---in her death, it was still about him, of course.

And I posit --that his religious/cultural influences regarding death impacted his subconscious when he committed this crime of murder (b/c he was humilated at losing control of JD & MIL & especially their money which would lead to the demise of his businesses and leave him no way to provide for his children). Because he was "left no choice" but to kill JD ---he now had to contend with his subconscious fear of his own life/death, which is thought to be the main driver of all human behavior, as well as submissiveness to basic level forces, such as fear (humiliation), greed, and lust.

IMO he did not break part her body in anyway only because what that would mean for HIM both on earth (being haunted) and in his last judgement which were formed by his cultural influences growing up in Greece.

Murder is not romatic or noble. Before during or after.

IMO

I think we have danced around the entire issue of what MT did and didn't know and when she knew it.

Sadly we have little to no info on any of this.

So, we have to make assumptions about MT based on what our reading is of the biographical details of her life and also to attempt to evaluate her character based on life decisions she has made and also look at her 'work' experience such as it was and learn more about her family and its values. This is where things get interesting I think.

We have looked at MT bio timeline, her spotty work history, her ability to find men that have money to facilitate her lifestyle of travel to allow for her to continue a party lifestyle with very little actual work, her propensity to 'find' these men in the 'workplace' and then exploiting them for personal gain, her ability to extract money from these men in terms of child support and housing, her love of party scene in Miami via Party Promoter job with all the questionable people she no doubt met during this period, and her love of riding and skiing.

MT by all accounts moved from Miami to the suburbs/sticks of Farmington and carried out a public affair with FD while JD still lived at 4Jx with the 5 Dulos children. MT also during this period was installed by FD as "Manager" of FORE Group so was at 4Jx dailing. Think about this happening and how JD would see MT every day. MT took a job working in the house where JD lived with her 5 children and FD. MT did all this in addition to having an affair with FD. To me this shows neither respect for JD or any self respect for herself oddly enough. Was MT simply the type of person that had to be in a relationship of any kind in order to be happy? Had she simply spent her life going from guy to guy and in her 40s was simply desparate to settle down? Maybe.

MT has spent her life mainly in cities IMO (both Caracas and Miami). IMO MT is most likely street wise, well traveled and somewhat sophisticated in the ways of the world and how things work and most likely fixated on 'big money lifestyle'. She also seems aimless, not academic, not career focused and not particularly focused on work as something that is a big part of her life, fixated on adrenaline generating sports involving high speed. The MT focus seems to be outward (vs JD who seemed to be focused on looking inward) and on all things surface. In short, MT seems to simply have the depth of a 'raindrop' and in many respects might have been the perfect partner for FD. But I also see MT as conniving, manipulative and focused in accomplishing her goal of having a lifestyle where she didn't have to worry about a thing. Unfortunately the joke with FD was entirely on her IMO!

Again, to me at least MT seems like someone that does the least amt of work necessary to have some money but always has her eye on the 'bigger prize' and to me this would be the scenario where she wouldn't have to work and would in fact not have to think about something mundane as money and survival. This is where there entire "Ho" moniker came into play as I really wonder if MT was foolish enough to fall into believing that the money that swirled around FD belonged to him and not to JD/Farber family? What else could explain the MT decision to engage in a longstanding affair and be a mistress for such a long period of time to someone with 5 children who also happened to be involved with a protracted and quite ugly public divorce? Why would MT hang on to a situation with FD that most other women would have run from or simply never gotten involved with in the first place if they had any level of self respect? Then to me one of the most inexplicable pieces of the puzzle was the entire Troconis/Arrezza clain seeming to 'embrace' FD and the FO + HO relationship with family trips to CT or entertaining them when they went to FL etc. How many families would be supportive of a daughter being a public mistress for nearly 3 years when the end wasn't in sight for the divorce?

To me I think MT is really just about MT all the time and in fact in this regard is quite similar to FD. I'm actually surprised she took on the mother role as she seemed to as it seemed quite foreign to see her in a caretaker role. But, she might have taken on the mother role simply because it gave her access to child support and housing funding from the baby daddy but who knows?

These are just some of the purely speculative assumptions I've made about MT to get me to the point where I believe she was integral to everything that happened to JD. I believe she is the 'other half' of FD and that the two were in fact 'partners in life and in crime'. I do not believe that MT was either an unwilling or unwitting party to the crime, not for a second. IMO she is cunning and canny and knew precisely what was going on, if not all the details.

MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO!

Well done....And, it appears that MT didn't really "sign-up" to mother the five Dulos children. MT's financial life would be much more secure without JD.

As I read about the possible "hit" theory, I think MT probably had more connections in this area than FD. Just MOO..IMO...

Yes--- I want to know much, much more about Michelle, the purse person, and KW.

One thing that pops into my head is that Michelle could have traveled closer to New Canaan to visit with her friends with the purse and for lunch or whatever. There is no shortage of swanky neighborhoods in CT. Then she would not have been such a long round trip to New Canaan. She could have brought her phone to the purse person's house- then to the lunch date house and left it there to sweep down to move a vehicle without being the one all covered in bodily fluids. Perhaps even in a friend's (KW?) car. Where is the grocery store which has her upstate somewhere at 10:30? How far upstate? Jennifer only had to be removed from her car and it cleaned enough for Michelle to help stage it at Waveny and head back to her phone and possibly her car.

I also wonder if KW was supposed to both be a "meeting" in the morning and take a phone call/make a phone call, etc. from JeffersonX. KW would certainly be on board for showing up with gasoline and a crowbar to Michelle's house chill her will to fight; he could imagine it is "just" terror or marital rape, which apparently do not strike him as wrong. He would not have to know that murder was planned. But he might have a reason to keep it to himself if he put it together that Jennifer was murdered and he helped, if Fotis knows more about the crimes to KW's wife.

I also wonder if Michelle's daughter knows who was home before she went to school that day---if there were visitor(s)---if mom dropped her off herself with the left purse in tow, etc. I wonder if she knows when Fotis left the house. Imagine her life. Her mother was with someone who could do such violence! She might have information she is terrified to share for 2 reasons: Fotis and Michelle- Love of them, fear of them, fear for them.

I think we have danced around the entire issue of what MT did and didn't know and when she knew it.

Sadly we have little to no info on any of this.

So, we have to make assumptions about MT based on what our reading is of the biographical details of her life and also to attempt to evaluate her character based on life decisions she has made and also look at her 'work' experience such as it was and learn more about her family and its values. This is where things get interesting I think.

We have looked at MT bio timeline, her spotty work history, her ability to find men that have money to facilitate her lifestyle of travel to allow for her to continue a party lifestyle with very little actual work, her propensity to 'find' these men in the 'workplace' and then exploiting them for personal gain, her ability to extract money from these men in terms of child support and housing, her love of party scene in Miami via Party Promoter job with all the questionable people she no doubt met during this period, and her love of riding and skiing.

MT by all accounts moved from Miami to the suburbs/sticks of Farmington and carried out a public affair with FD while JD still lived at 4Jx with the 5 Dulos children. MT also during this period was installed by FD as "Manager" of FORE Group so was at 4Jx dailing. Think about this happening and how JD would see MT every day. MT took a job working in the house where JD lived with her 5 children and FD. MT did all this in addition to having an affair with FD. To me this shows neither respect for JD or any self respect for herself oddly enough. Was MT simply the type of person that had to be in a relationship of any kind in order to be happy? Had she simply spent her life going from guy to guy and in her 40s was simply desparate to settle down? Maybe.

MT has spent her life mainly in cities IMO (both Caracas and Miami). IMO MT is most likely street wise, well traveled and somewhat sophisticated in the ways of the world and how things work and most likely fixated on 'big money lifestyle'. She also seems aimless, not academic, not career focused and not particularly focused on work as something that is a big part of her life, fixated on adrenaline generating sports involving high speed. The MT focus seems to be outward (vs JD who seemed to be focused on looking inward) and on all things surface. In short, MT seems to simply have the depth of a 'raindrop' and in many respects might have been the perfect partner for FD. But I also see MT as conniving, manipulative and focused in accomplishing her goal of having a lifestyle where she didn't have to worry about a thing. Unfortunately the joke with FD was entirely on her IMO!

Again, to me at least MT seems like someone that does the least amt of work necessary to have some money but always has her eye on the 'bigger prize' and to me this would be the scenario where she wouldn't have to work and would in fact not have to think about something mundane as money and survival. This is where there entire "Ho" moniker came into play as I really wonder if MT was foolish enough to fall into believing that the money that swirled around FD belonged to him and not to JD/Farber family? What else could explain the MT decision to engage in a longstanding affair and be a mistress for such a long period of time to someone with 5 children who also happened to be involved with a protracted and quite ugly public divorce? Why would MT hang on to a situation with FD that most other women would have run from or simply never gotten involved with in the first place if they had any level of self respect? Then to me one of the most inexplicable pieces of the puzzle was the entire Troconis/Arrezza clain seeming to 'embrace' FD and the FO + HO relationship with family trips to CT or entertaining them when they went to FL etc. How many families would be supportive of a daughter being a public mistress for nearly 3 years when the end wasn't in sight for the divorce?

To me I think MT is really just about MT all the time and in fact in this regard is quite similar to FD. I'm actually surprised she took on the mother role as she seemed to as it seemed quite foreign to see her in a caretaker role. But, she might have taken on the mother role simply because it gave her access to child support and housing funding from the baby daddy but who knows?

These are just some of the purely speculative assumptions I've made about MT to get me to the point where I believe she was integral to everything that happened to JD. I believe she is the 'other half' of FD and that the two were in fact 'partners in life and in crime'. I do not believe that MT was either an unwilling or unwitting party to the crime, not for a second. IMO she is cunning and canny and knew precisely what was going on, if not all the details.

MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO!

Your observations are correct, and I agree.
So your answer is yes? She’s the accomplice who made FD tight timeline plausible?

IMO this murder was about FD losing his possessions-- JD, the children, the money, the houses. The leap is not so far then to say---in her death, it was still about him, of course.

And I posit --that his religious/cultural influences regarding death impacted his subconscious when he committed this crime of murder (b/c he was humilated at losing control of JD & MIL & especially their money which would lead to the demise of his businesses and leave him no way to provide for his children). Because he was "left no choice" but to kill JD ---he now had to contend with his subconscious fear of his own life/death, which is thought to be the main driver of all human behavior, as well as submissiveness to basic level forces, such as fear (humiliation), greed, and lust.

IMO he did not break part her body in anyway only because what that would mean for HIM both on earth (being haunted) and in his last judgement which were formed by his cultural influences growing up in Greece.

Murder is not romatic or noble. Before during or after.

IMO
Inside the Mind of a Sociopath
"Or now let us say you are a person who has a proclivity for violence or for seeing violence done. You simply murder your coworker, or have her murdered - or your boss, or your ex-spouse, or your wealthy lover's spouse, or anyone else who bothers you. You have to be careful, because if you slip up, you may be caught and punished by the system. But you will never be confronted by your conscience, because you have no conscience. If you decide to kill, the only difficulties will be the external ones. Nothing inside you will ever protest."

Sociopaths are not constrained by quaint cultural or religious beliefs. By definition, any consideration given to societal expectations of decent behavior requires a conscience. If he did not, as you say, "break apart her body in any way", it has nothing to do with being haunted. It just wasn't the way he wanted to do things. He certainly did "break apart her body" during whatever happened while the violent assault took place in her garage. I don't think he was later overcome with feelings of goodwill as to how he would dispose of her remains and laid her gently to rest with a tear in his eye. However it was done was all about trying not to get caught and no cultural or religious shackles were getting in the way. These people aren't that deep. They're just not. They have no depth at all. They are barely human beings. I will never, ever believe that there is some piece of goodness which would have prevented him from desecrating her body. All evidence points to the fact that FD desecrated her over and over again. As far as being humiliated about not being able to provide for the children, well he chose not to. He didn't care. He chose to run the business into ground, funnel/con money out of people, hold up the divorce, waste money on who knows what while running around with MT. FD is bad to the bone. IMO.

ETA: I understand your point that it would be about FD and that he wouldn't want to be "haunted". I just don't believe a creature such as himself fears such a thing. IMO.

Last edited:

Restaurant owner for one. Woman who was on the news very early on who saw the vehicle driving crazy. Beauty shop locale?
Besides. Our main man who found the knife and left the bloody pillow has already said I’m a druggie. He’s truthful, in that regard. Tells me we need an APB for “Fudge.” But I think LE has already located “Fudge.” And NP is having a cow that his private investigator didn’t get to him first. If he had, EVERYONE would have heard it in the news by now bc Noble Norman would have convinced “Fudge” to deny trading anything for any knife.
I wonder how LE is protecting Fudge. His customers are Albany Avenue based. Fudge can’t just disappear. He’d lose his customers.

Added after reading Fudge might not be, probably not real name. So our hero tells msm Fudge. But tells LE true name or doesn’t know name. (Doubtful) Criminal charges for tampering and obstruction, like FO and HO would be filed against DD.
Anyway, I hope Albany Avenue residents unite for justice for Jennifer and don’t remain silent out of fear of LE.

Last edited:
Restaurant owner for one. Woman who was on the news very early on who saw the vehicle driving crazy. Beauty shop locale?
Besides. Our main man who found the knife and left the bloody pillow has already said I’m a druggie. He’s truthful, in that regard. Tells me we need an APB for “Fudge.” But I think LE has already located “Fudge.” And NP is having a cow that his private investigator didn’t get to him first. If he had, EVERYONE would have heard it in the news by now bc Noble Norman would have convinced “Fudge” to deny trading anything for any knife.
I wonder how LE is protecting Fudge. His customers are Albany Avenue based. Fudge can’t just disappear. He’d lose his customers.
Having lived in an area like Albany Ave., you are right on every count. There are plenty of people who are not on the wrong side of the law. Also, the drug dealers and drug addicts are very aware of how things work in synergy with the police. They do understand one another and those involved with criminal activity know when the police will have a "hands off" policy and even look the other way a bit. A lot of dealers are not very scary, just petty criminals and if an investigation has zero to do with them or people on the block, they might not mind helping out. IME.

Its curious that folks here see the houses (5 presently that we know of belonging to FORE) have personal value to FD. I just can't see it. FORE as a business hasn't been functioning since the death of FD FIL who was FD source of 'cheap money'.

FD has only been working on the Sturbridge house in NC over the past year on and off until he well and truly ran out of money for landscaping IMO. All the other houses have been sitting vacant for over a year. All the houses have been listed and marketed with brokers and at least 1-2 low ball bids have been rec'd on the MS property per MSM. But nothing has sold and prospects for sales look bleak IMO.

FD has kept the houses maintained and so far as we are aware taxes paid etc. We are aware of 2 mortgages on 4Jx, 3 mortgages on Sturbridge and at least one mortgage on 80 MS. 4Jx is in in foreclosure. Whether FD gets anything out of Sturbridge is questionable at this point given the 3 mortgages and GF $500,000 attachment as he paid $1.5 million for the property so far as I can tell unless this is an inflated purchase price due to shenanigans.

I've written before about being baffled how someone could have a business and get to the point of having 5 houses that are overpriced for the markets they are in and most likely unsalable except over a multiple year period. FD has had zero interest in pushing his business along since his FIL passing as the easy money dried up. But, IMO if FD had been running FORE as a going concern and was concerned about the future and believed his business was there for the long run, there would be no way that he would have 4 houses sitting unsalable for over 2 years. Something else IMO was going on here and while we might not know exactly what I think folks on here have had some good ideas as to what might have been going on.

I'm convinced the houses were simply the means to the end for FD in that they enabled him to most likely pay his sister huge fees, pay his crooked subs over/under the table and suck every last dollar he had out of the US for safekeeping. This is pure speculation on my part but its only one of the theories that could explain why FD is sitting on these 5 unsalable houses based on their location and present listing prices.

Depending on how much debt is on the real estate how, if any of the houses sell for FD is just represents gravy. But I'm convinced the only way things will sell of the FORE assets is a forced liquidation, court ordered bankruptcy or other court attachment via GF winning the civil lawsuit. FD has literally been stuck and doing nothing other than blowing bubbles with MT for the past 2 years, other than tormenting GF in court and oh yes, planning the murder of JD. So, maybe he has been busier than I originally thought but just not with anything having to do with FORE.

MOO MOO MOO

Yes--- I want to know much, much more about Michelle, the purse person, and KW.

One thing that pops into my head is that Michelle could have traveled closer to New Canaan to visit with her friends with the purse and for lunch or whatever. There is no shortage of swanky neighborhoods in CT. Then she would not have been such a long round trip to New Canaan. She could have brought her phone to the purse person's house- then to the lunch date house and left it there to sweep down to move a vehicle without being the one all covered in bodily fluids. Perhaps even in a friend's (KW?) car. Where is the grocery store which has her upstate somewhere at 10:30? How far upstate? Jennifer only had to be removed from her car and it cleaned enough for Michelle to help stage it at Waveny and head back to her phone and possibly her car.

I also wonder if KW was supposed to both be a "meeting" in the morning and take a phone call/make a phone call, etc. from JeffersonX. KW would certainly be on board for showing up with gasoline and a crowbar to Michelle's house chill her will to fight; he could imagine it is "just" terror or marital rape, which apparently do not strike him as wrong. He would not have to know that murder was planned. But he might have a reason to keep it to himself if he put it together that Jennifer was murdered and he helped, if Fotis knows more about the crimes to KW's wife.

I also wonder if Michelle's daughter knows who was home before she went to school that day---if there were visitor(s)---if mom dropped her off herself with the left purse in tow, etc. I wonder if she knows when Fotis left the house. Imagine her life. Her mother was with someone who could do such violence! She might have information she is terrified to share for 2 reasons: Fotis and Michelle- Love of them, fear of them, fear for them.

Wasn’t she still at her boarding school? I remember MT was asked to not participate in graduation ceremonies at the elite school. I hope her father flew in from Argentina for her graduation and then traveled back with her for his extended summer visitation.
I’d hate to think she has information that puts her in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member