Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

On Sturbridge:

Has anyone been able to verify the 3 mortgage amounts that are in front of GF $500,000 attachment?

An idea: Danbury Savings Bank has first mortgage and then there are the 2 FD 'friends' with 2/3rd mortgages and then the GF attachment. Do we know if the friend mortgages are bona fide secured loans or were they placed there to make sure that GF would never see a dime out of Sturbridge? Ditto on the trade claims that are stacking up on Sturbridge?

FD is fixated on the idea of GF never seeing a dime from him or FORE and I wonder to what fradulent lengths he might go to make that happen. We have assumed that the trade claims were the result of FD running out of cash but what if FD was ok with the trade claims being filed as they might get secured and be in front of any payout to GF? The second/third mortgages and trade claims would/could then just kick their money back to FD. Looking at FD track record he has only had a few trade liens over the years and now he has at least 6 on Sturbridge and 1 on 80 MS I believe. Wonder if these claims by the trade are real or part of just another scam to extract funds from Fore?

The Sturbridge property looks to have been purchased for $1.5 million (whether this was a real transaction or another gamed transaction IDK), but if the house is still overpriced by $1 million, depending on the mortgages in place, its unclear how much GF might get, if anything.

I think I now understand why getting the KM shady former partner with the difficulty finding his files to provide the property files on FORE is so important. I wish LE could do something to secure these files as I am not sure this Markowitz character can be trusted to safeguard the files. We know that the Judge in the Civil Case did not allow GF to increase the attachment to $3.0 million. So, GF could be in a very tough spot in her attempts to collect anything from FD depending on the mortgage financing in place at the other properties (which could also be fradulent transactions).

MOO MOO

I am confused about why FD and MT we’re going to see Bowman? This was I think in the AW that they were going to have lunch with him- or may e in an article. But this was before the arrest. So they knew Bowman before all this went down?
Of course at least Michelle had already met with a criminal defense lawyer (i.e., Bowman)! FD/MT were seen at the car wash the same day cleaning JD's blood from the borrowed Red Truck, and risked being arrested any moment.

Jennifer and her family were obviously prepared for her arrest whereas FD was left trying to sort out his 401K and/or how to fund his bail. MOO

Of course at least Michelle had already met with a criminal defense lawyer (i.e., Bowman)! FD/MT were seen at the car wash the same day cleaning JD's blood from the borrowed Red Truck, and risked being arrested any moment.

Jennifer and her family were obviously prepared for her arrest whereas FD was left trying to sort out his 401K and/or how to fund his bail. MOO
Yes, FD had a rough time getting out jail and also finding an atty. Was it because of the cash that he worked so hard to hide in the divorce wasn't accessible? How many atty's did he 'interview' before Pattis interjected himself into the situation?

FD we know drove down to Westport with MT to meet with Atty Bowman. We don't know if both FD and MT were in the meeting or if it was just MT. But if MT was meeting with an atty, IMO its likely FD was going through the same process. Wonder why FD didn't have someone lined up to get him out on bail smoothly?

MOO

This may not be helpful, but I usually just read backwards from latest posts and click on any quoted passages that interest me. I am not sure I see the need to read every single post; that would be a lot of time and I am not sure to what end--if I read the latest news and then read the most recent posts, I feel sufficiently caught up.
Caught up does not provide the DETAILS and true facts like these posts. Seriously, WSleuthers do a way better job of getting the facts correctly posted. Our opinions are all over the place. But that’s why we’re here. Details will turn this case. I’ll miss the one detail that could turn this from premeditated to accident. Never fails. I hear a factual situation. What do I think? I tell them. And the next thing I hear is one small tidbit from the asking person that flips the case upside down. From yes to no. Guilty to innocent.
That’s why I read for details in the facts. I can’t just hurry and skim. MSM makes so many errors, I can’t rely on them for a sound factual basis for my reasoning.
Details. Even one detail.

It’s always been my thought that he is his own benefactor. I really think this is the money he appropriated and socked away. Wonder if there’ll be any left when he goes to prison-and who gets it if there is? His sister?
I think it'll still be his and he'll be able to buy whatever he wants in prison except one thing....his freedom.

Thank you for this vision of the "GRIFTERS FROM GREECE" where money travels in only one direction! Needed a laugh after working on the FD 24th am schedule. Grim process.

Been working on the FD early morning trip from Farmington to NC timetable.

Had an idea about the time gap that we all see at the end of the trip after FD leaves Welles and returns to Lapham.

Idea:
Goal: FD wants to create a digital path to make it seem like JD did in fact go jogging in Waveny. FD has jogged with JD for years and knows her speed etc.

So, FD gets out of the Suburban at Waveny with the JD phone and jogs along the back perimeter of the park on the trail that eventually will branch out to the shallow pond (we know this pond was drained by LE). FD reaches the pond and tosses in the JD cell phone. FD then turns around and jogs back to the Suburban where he removes the JD body to the Red Tacoma and is seen next heading northbound on the Merritt at the NC Rest Station at 11:12 am.

What do you all think? This would mean the body was kept in the Tacoma and brought back along the path to Farmington. I don't think there would be enough time to both do the jog to the pond to toss the phone and dispose of the body in NC and pass the Merritt/15 NB Gas Station by 11:12 am.

MOO

On Sturbridge:

Has anyone been able to verify the 3 mortgage amounts that are in front of GF $500,000 attachment?

An idea: Danbury Savings Bank has first mortgage and then there are the 2 FD 'friends' with 2/3rd mortgages and then the GF attachment. Do we know if the friend mortgages are bona fide secured loans or were they placed there to make sure that GF would never see a dime out of Sturbridge? Ditto on the trade claims that are stacking up on Sturbridge?

FD is fixated on the idea of GF never seeing a dime from him or FORE and I wonder to what fradulent lengths he might go to make that happen. We have assumed that the trade claims were the result of FD running out of cash but what if FD was ok with the trade claims being filed as they might get secured and be in front of any payout to GF? The second/third mortgages and trade claims would/could then just kick their money back to FD. Looking at FD track record he has only had a few trade liens over the years and now he has at least 6 on Sturbridge and 1 on 80 MS I believe. Wonder if these claims by the trade are real or part of just another scam to extract funds from Fore?

The Sturbridge property looks to have been purchased for $1.5 million (whether this was a real transaction or another gamed transaction IDK), but if the house is still overpriced by $1 million, depending on the mortgages in place, its unclear how much GF might get, if anything.

I think I now understand why getting the KM shady former partner with the difficulty finding his files to provide the property files on FORE is so important. I wish LE could do something to secure these files as I am not sure this Markowitz character can be trusted to safeguard the files. We know that the Judge in the Civil Case did not allow GF to increase the attachment to $3.0 million. So, GF could be in a very tough spot in her attempts to collect anything from FD depending on the mortgage financing in place at the other properties (which could also be fradulent transactions).

MOO MOO

If LE are reading here, they’re all saying: “Get that girl, whatser name... @afitzy? .... to come work for us!!!!”

I don't know about any money in Greece.
I was referring to the money he earned or borrowed from his in laws.
I thought there was at least one home that has not been sold yet.
Any money he obtained illegally I would assume would be seized and would not go to anyone but the government. Imo

He siphoned off exactly what GF is suing him for. He took it over many years, that's all. A Ponzi scheme. Bernie Madoff. Not musical chairs, but musical millions. And one day there were two people left and one chair.
GF will get her chair. I wish FD would get the electric chair.
And then there were none.

I was thinking tonight about the FD path from Lapham Rd to Welles when working on the 24th am timeline which still isn't finished as I'm still thinking about a couple of holes, as are probably most here! I'll post a draft once I get closer but there are still gaps.

We've discussed jogging, bike and accomplice drop off. If I missed anything just post them.

The other random thought that popped into my tired brain were all the early comments by very smart WS folks that talked about FD shaving his head and body. Some thought this was a typical thing to do for waterskiing season but others were suspicious.

Does anyone know when the Avon ski pond opens? Was FD skiing that pond in May, 2019? Spring in CT was cold and rainy so it might have been early.

BUT, I wondered also if a full or 1/2 wetsuit might just make the perfect murder outfit for FD? I think it would be easier to ride a bike with the suit vs jogging with one but triathletes use various gear to function in and out of the water and jog/run/cycle. If you had a black suit and a bike helmet I wonder how easy it would be to recognize someone or even see their face?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

MOO MOO

No no. NP wants her on his team. He’ll never win without her!

HaHa!:D:D:D:D:D

You all that know me well here, won't be surprised to hear that there would NEVER be any collaboration with No Case Norm, Bad Boys of Law or Team FO + HO. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not now.

Not ever.

I rarely use never but on this particular point I will say NEVER!

I believe in our system of justice and heard Atty Bowman loud and clear the other day when he reminded us all of the idea of presumed innocence. Got it and I wish all these professionals well in their defense of their clients and their pursuit of justice but they are ON THEIR OWN.

I'm reminded of a story I heard about Robert Muller who when talking about his brief stint as a defense atty. said he couldn't last in the job because he thought all his clients belonged in jail! You have to be a special breed of person to be a defense atty and I know its simply not me!

Not sure where seeking justice for JD will end up but it will no doubt be a long and wild ride and I'm looking forward to it all!

MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO!!!

Wait 'til ole Rob sees what that murder trial does to the values! Difficult? No, disastrous!

Has anyone calculated selling price vs. closing costs and clearing all liens to net amount to be paid to Fore after closing and funding?
Even the low interest rate of 3% due GF, simple interest, is $60,000 for 2 years. Late fees? Accrued real property taxes. Her $500,000 prejudgment lien not counted for purposes of the calculating.

Has there been any indication that LE is working this case in Waterbury? Checking video coverage of downtown streets in the area of the Rt. 8 and 84 interchange? If he had pre-planned to dispose of bags of evidence in Hartford, up and down Albany Ave. why couldn't he have just slipped off the highway, chosen a commercial bin and dumped her body, gotten back on the highway. Perhaps that is where the altered plates were used.
Choose a minority neighborhood, do the deed, and get back on the highway.
It fits the route back to Farmington and the time line.
MOO MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member