Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

[​IMG]

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
    CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9

Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
    Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
    Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
    Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
    Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
    Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
    Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
    Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
    Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
    Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2019

2. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

Tink56 likes this.
  3. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Expert IMO

No timeline for MT, yet.

IIRC, LE did seize the Yukon Rental, but no information regarding any evidence it may have contained.

IMO.

Laughing, pandaknows, Tink56 and 6 others like this.
  4. acutename

acutename Well-Known Member

bruise under one fingernail; looks like fungus or bad breakage on the yellow partial one, IMHO

Tink56, AnnaGrace, afitzy and 6 others like this.
  5. acutename

acutename Well-Known Member

he could have taken things from a computer without her knowledge either before she left, or during a visit. he might have known her passwords from way back and maybe she did not change them all.... or could he even be lying about what she wrote? how would we know?

6. HopeForTheBest

HopeForTheBest Well-Known Member

You know, it’d be good to know what all he bought at Home Depot, a place I still wonder about because his frequent forays there after JD went missing just seem odd to me, like all his cleaning. MOO.

7. HopeForTheBest

You know, something just does not add up here at all. The town has the money as it is not a poor town, 2500 of the town’s residents signed their desire for these cameras, a major crime has occurred and cameras must have been so helpful, and the powers that be are ignoring this? Just from my eight years on a school board, I know that when officials are stonewalling on something in this way under this kind of pressure, there’s often a bigger reason being hidden. If ever you see a town coming out to protest a coach or teacher being let go and the school board is getting all kinds of heat and big crowds of angry citizens are there but the board is not backing down, you can be pretty sure that there’s big trouble behind the dismissal. In public schools, where I live at least, the board can’t discuss personnel issues like that in public and the person the whole crisis is over can stand there and say he or she has no idea what’s going on even if the person absolutely does and the board can say nothing. Follow the money? Follow the possible reasons for it not getting done? Something just seems very odd here. MOO.

Laughing, Tink56, Fizzlemisty and 7 others like this.
  8. HopeForTheBest

Mine, too!

Tink56, AnnaGrace, bubby girl and 7 others like this.
  9. HopeForTheBest

He boxes?

10. HopeForTheBest

I wonder if they gave him a shot in jail; lately when I get it, that’s what it’s taken to clear it up especially if it’s near my eyes. We haven’t seen him with it since then, right? So it makes one wonder where he got it at that time. Um hmm. MOO.

11. HopeForTheBest

Oh, gosh, yes; it’s dangerous to burn it because it can get into your throat, eyes, etc. It doesn’t affect animals like it does humans but we can get poison ivy if the animals get the oil on their coats and we pet them. You can get it from clothes, too, even months later, if the oil is on them. The rash can start to show as soon as four hours, especially if you’ve had it before. I’m starting to feel like I have it actually! MOO.

Poison ivy rash - Symptoms and causes

12. HopeForTheBest

It has that Lady MacBeth aura about it to me, too. MOO.

Myvice, Southernsnooper and MemPat like this.
  13. HopeForTheBest

Wait—what is that big/weird bulge in his left arm in the picture? MOO.

14. Midwestmom2019

Midwestmom2019 Well-Known Member

It’s INCREDIBLY itchy. God forbid you start to scratch it. You’re doomed. My son, fair skinned red head, can’t mow grass or cut stuff in yard. He has to take steroids to alleviate damage. There’s something in my Texas yard. Been trying to figure it out for 22 + years. It’s like poison ivy. Cannot find it. Same symptoms. It’ll take a doctor Rx to alleviate rash, blisters, and if I scratch in my sleep? It’ll draw blood. Itching right now and it’s everything that I can do to not scratch.
    Scratch and it spreads. God forbid you scratch your eyes. Scratch skin and it spreads to other areas of skin. A curse.

Laughing, Tink56, Myvice and 5 others like this.
  15. HopeForTheBest

More thoughts about the pockets: Pocketknife? Swiss Army knife? Garage door opener?

Laughing, Tink56, afitzy and 5 others like this.
  16. Midwestmom2019

If you run a small business, you better know how to do everything from soup to nuts. So that no employee can hold you hostage with their job. EVERYTHING.
    power up office equipment. Change toner. Type documents. Affix postage. Make the coffee, order supplies. Know every password. Install programs to track employee time wasters.
    EVERYTHING. One Christmas break, support staff left without completing time sensitive document set. After they left, I did it. On time. When they came back and asked how it got done in time, they were floored. And never tried blackmail again. Apparently, FD is the same. Gucci loafers or not, when it comes right down to it, I bet he can operate heavy equipment.
    Remember this tidbit. He can operated everything on his job sites. I guarantee it.

17. HopeForTheBest

The Technu products seem to be very good, I think. MOO.

Laughing, Tink56, afitzy and 6 others like this.
  18. Midwestmom2019

Antibiotics. Steroids. Infected if kept scratching.

19. MemPat

MemPat Without Art the Earth is just Eh!

I hope you don't have it!

I'm a big believer in Zanfel as it actually washes off the urushiol oil that is stuck on your skin.
    Kind of pricey but well worth it.

It seems to start making you feel better almost immediately though you'll still need something for the itching.

Apple Cider Vinegar (with "The Mother") helps with that.

Won't it be great if the Poison Ivy Urushiol oil is on some of the towels left in the garbage cans and on the various car seats and/or steering wheels? Not exactly evidence but certainly telling about FD's activities.

So goes The Sunday Night WS Poison Ivy Dialogues, my itchy friends.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  20. MemPat

MemPat Without Art the Earth is just Eh!

Oh, those steroids make you feel like you're being sucked down a dark hole of depression but you sure have to have them if it's on your face!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.