Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's our theory about JD's medical appointments/bills?

If she were in counseling all day every day TO TRY TO COPE with the exhaustion he was putting her through, who could blame her? He'd drive anyway over the edge. And yet all we hear is how gracious, engaged, attentive and GOOD she was.

It's eerie to read about her fears, of his retaliation, his revenge fantasies. It sickens me that the family court didn't protect her...

I continue to wonder about her age, relative to the ages of her children. That's a lot of births at an older reproductive age, that's a lot of twins... in vitro?

Could she have been sick? Could she have been pregnant? Fertility cycles... ultrasounds? It seems like those closest to her would know the answers to these questions...

It's just not beyond the realm of possibility to me that, IF, big IF, JD had frozen embryos, she might've felt that the BEST way to protect them would be to incubate them. Everything she did, she did to protect her children.

I know that wo
men hook up with separated men all the time, but who could WANT to partner with a man, involved in such a contentious divorce????

She can dress like a Charlie's Angel all she likes, she wrecked a home a wife was still living in. That's not a class act.

Here's a truth: eventually people reveal who they really are.

Despicable.

In the Mackenzie Lueck case, that monster tried to erase her, giving mattresses away on craigslist. I don't like it one bit the FD has had four unsupervised months to hide who-knows -what.

He just cannot not not not not get away with this.

MOO
BBM.
This is way too far afield for me.
She was 50 years old.
Caring for 5 children as a single parent.
Her plate was full.
She had a check up!
And we only know this through FD and NP!
None of this should be in the public domain nor does it have anything to do with her disappearance/murder.
Defense prattle.
IMO, one should pay NO attention.

Carolina Cruz (@CCruzNews) on Twitter

Hundreds of people are participating in walks to “End Domestic Violence” in #Connecticut. This is the first border to border effort the state has organized to kick off #DomesticViolenceAwarenessMonth!

Dozens of people at today’s walk are asking for #JusticeforJennifer It’s Day 135 since Jennifer Dulos was last seen in #NewCanaan dropping her children off at school. Her husband, Fotis Dulos, & his GF at the time, Michelle Troconis, are charged in connection to Jennifer’s case
upload_2019-10-6_17-31-14.jpeg

Carolina Cruz (@CCruzNews) on Twitter

Hundreds of people are participating in walks to “End Domestic Violence” in #Connecticut. This is the first border to border effort the state has organized to kick off #DomesticViolenceAwarenessMonth!

Dozens of people at today’s walk are asking for #JusticeforJennifer It’s Day 135 since Jennifer Dulos was last seen in #NewCanaan dropping her children off at school. Her husband, Fotis Dulos, & his GF at the time, Michelle Troconis, are charged in connection to Jennifer’s case
View attachment 207955
I am a cynic. Really grateful for this awareness. The problem is the courts and the attorneys who deal with this need to be WOKE. The people know but the people have no power, IMO.

Which leads us back to the WHY..

Why and How can a man who “claims” he has no Money afford an enterprise such as this one .

What’s to gain by him buying and shipping cars overnight instead of just buying them at CarMax?
I think one of the theories being discussed is that FD didn't need the 2 vehicles brought back from Greece. Further, he could have sold them in EU or given them to family members in Greece. There was no reason to bring them to the US.

BUT we know FD is having money issues, big time. He is keeping a team of attys busy in 3 courts and that is super expensive. He has had no real income since the divorce filing and his houses aren't selling/can't be sold. We know the FORE business is built upon pillars of sand, but somehow this house of cards is supporting substantial credit card debt, substantial mortgages, pays taxes etc. Its a feat of 'financial magic' that is worthy of the 'wizard of oz' IMO. We know FD hasn't been paying his mortgage and has not repaid the loans owed to late FIL.

The theory was that the vehicles brought in to Port Newark contained what FD needs most in the form of cash, drugs to sell, diamonds to sell, gold to sell, rugs to sell, etc. Something of value that could be used to fund his ongoing situation in court and pay all his bills. FD continues to 'live large' and last told family court that he could not afford to pay his atty, his mortgage on 4JX and had an 'income' of $50,000.

It is unclear how FD pays some of his taxes, has at least 4 vehicles, keeps the lights and heat on etc. and managed to travel to Greece and Spain with MT for months and made multiple trips to Vail (MT has a condo there that we cannot figure out how she affords) at a time in 2018.

We know FD paid $0 of child support. So, where is this ongoing cash coming from? Why haven't the banks pushed for repayment? Was FD, Sue Morin and Farmington Bank/now Peoples Bank and MT ever investigated for bank fraud by the State of CT for the shady home loan deal that was discussed in Family Court?

MOO

Last edited:
For those that missed the Friday court hearing here is a summary from DM with pictures and video:

Fotis Dulos appears in court seeking dismissal of evidence tampering, hindering prosecution charges | Daily Mail Online

Quotes from article - regarding gag order and motion to dismiss:

The judge said that he needed time to review Fotis' lawyer's arguments (this related to motion to dismiss) and did not make a ruling Friday morning. Instead, the judge said he would revisit the issue during Fotis' November 6 hearing.

While Fotis was in front of him, the judge took the opportunity to remind Fotis of the gag order that had been placed on him.

A gag order was imposed on him by a judge on September 12, barring him and his attorneys from speaking about Jennifer in a way that would taint a jury's opinion about her or the case.

But, on September 27, a Greek news website called Proto Thema, published a long interview with Fotis in which he made claims that Jennifer 'had 'serious psychological problems' and lived like a 'hermit.' He also claimed that he had asked for a divorce in 2016 and 2018, although there is paperwork showing that Jennifer had filed for divorce in 2017.

The judge said that Fotis' interview with Proto Thema was a violation of the gag order, gave him a warning and told him that the gag order was in effect until a court ruled otherwise.

Because I wanted to read the available transcript...this is what I found....Thanks to @sds71

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17716052
This is the financial disclosure discussion with FD and Atty. Pyetranker that seemed to go nowhere IMO. There was a discrepancy in the net worth FD gave to Family Court vs. what he presented to Farmington Bank/now Peoples Bank and JD atty was trying to get to the bottom of the issue. This was also where FD used extensive 'word salad' to explain how he managed to support himself and his business operations and made roughly $5,500/month. There is a lot more testimony similar to this one and I'm not sure Judge Heller ever figured out much about FORE and FD finances.

The testimony about the vehicles being brought into Port Newark I believe was another document.

MOO

I think one of the theories being discussed is that FD didn't need the 2 vehicles brought back from Greece. Further, he could have sold them in EU or given them to family members in Greece. There was no reason to bring them to the US.

BUT we know FD is having money issues, big time. He is keeping a team of attys busy in 3 courts and that is super expensive. He has had no real income since the divorce filing and his houses aren't selling/can't be sold. We know the FORE business is built upon pillars of sand, but somehow this house of cards is supporting substantial credit card debt, substantial mortgages, pays taxes etc. Its a feat of 'financial magic' that is worthy of the 'wizard of oz' IMO. We know FD hasn't been paying his mortgage and has not repaid the loans owed to late FIL.

The theory was that the vehicles brought in to Port Newark contained what FD needs most in the form of cash, drugs to sell, diamonds to sell, gold to sell, rugs to sell, etc. Something of value that could be used to fund his ongoing situation in court and pay all his bills. FD continues to 'live large' and last told family court that he could not afford to pay his atty, his mortgage on 4JX and had an 'income' of $50,000.

It is unclear how FD pays some of his taxes, has at least 4 vehicles, keeps the lights and heat on etc. and managed to travel to Greece and Spain with MT for months and made multiple trips to Vail (MT has a condo there that we cannot figure out how she affords) at a time in 2018.

We know FD paid $0 of child support. So, where is this ongoing cash coming from? Why haven't the banks pushed for repayment? Was FD, Sue Morin and Farmington Bank/now Peoples Bank and MT ever investigated for bank fraud by the State of CT for the shady home loan deal that was discussed in Family Court?

MOO
I guess my question is.. who’s the OZ behind FD’s curtain, it’s not 1 person

Who has the money and means to buy cars , pay for overnight shipping, grease plenty of palms , slide the cars thru customs without a hitch ?

What entity or organization masterminded and executed all of this for FD and why are they going to such great lengths for THIS one man?

What does FD have sacrifice , give back or execute down the road to repay such generosity , because you know damn well this isn’t Free .

Moo

^^sbm

I think it's possible that the vehicles he returned to US are the property of the Fore Group Corporation-- which GF has been challenging FD's use of its assets in court.

The theory was that the vehicles brought in to Port Newark contained what FD needs most in the form of cash, drugs to sell, diamonds to sell, gold to sell, rugs to sell, etc.
^^sbm/bbm

Since 2001 (18 years ago), it would be very difficult if not impossible for FD to smuggle any of the above by airfreight (i.e., inside vehicle).

Reviewing Bills of Lading, and inspections are really down to a science today. While it may be easier to load contraband at the point of origin - it will certainly be confiscated in the US port of entry.

What's our theory about JD's medical appointments/bills?

MOO

MSM tells us she had 2 appointments scheduled on the day she disappeared. I've taken a sick day & had both a physician appointment & a dentist appointment -- 2 appointments.

I've had my teeth cleaned & a mammogram on the same day.

I think her 2 appointments indicate she is a careful planner & would use a trip into NYC to accomplish 2 or 3 or 11 tasks.

We only have hearsay from FD's defense team about "the $14,000 bill." No other person has mentioned this to MSM. IMHO that was either a guess, a number spouted to sound impressive while still believable, or an actual amount from an insurance carrier's Explanation of Benefits: Your Procedure was billed at $14,000, provider discounted to $9,500, your part is $215 kind of thing.

Jennifer, our hearts break for your kids & your Mom & your friends!

BBM.
This is way too far afield for me.
She was 50 years old.
Caring for 5 children as a single parent.
Her plate was full.
She had a check up!
And we only know this through FD and NP!
None of this should be in the public domain nor does it have anything to do with her disappearance/murder.
Defense prattle.
IMO, one should pay NO attention.
If she did not have insurance then those bills would be right on line with a 50 year old check up. A mammogram, bloodwork and depending on her dr a colonoscopy would not be unreasonable to cost a lot especially if she went to some of the nicer private places to get those things done.

Last edited:
The recent Greek interviews represented a now low for FD and Pattisville and I believe they were simply a cynical play to expore JD medical records and continue to debase and discredit her in advance of trial. I also believe they are doing this because its the only thing they have to work with as there is no FD alternative theory/alibi.

MOO

Every time I hear FD speak, I hear how much he loathes Jennifer. Loathes, despises, has contempt and hatred for this woman, who bore his 5 children, and financially and emotionally supported him for 13 years! What the hell is wrong with him?? I really think his problem is that he needs to bottom feed with other lowriders, and she unconsciously made him feel inadequate. He couldn’t hack the world of finance by himself, and needed Jennifer to go to her father (I firmly believe this is how it went down), looking for seed money for his new endeavor. I am stunned, once again, to see a woman who is married to someone who is far below her league, trying and trying so hard to make her marriage and family successful, only to see the husband lie to and cheat on, and then kill the woman who has invested far more than she should. In this case, there are very few similar comparisons...Drew Peterson comes to mind, though. But I don’t think even he tried to make the case that his wife was the real problem in the relationship, as FD has done. The barely hidden derision that he has for Jennifer actually makes me nauseous.

Which leads us back to the WHY..

Why and How can a man who “claims” he has no Money afford an enterprise such as this one .

What’s to gain by him buying and shipping cars overnight instead of just buying them at CarMax?

There shouldn’t be any good reason for a man with no money to be shipping cars in from Greece, with all of the attendant costs and potential problems. It must have been really worth it to do so. And it’s interesting to me that the question was even asked of FD in this deposition. Why did they ask about it? They obviously know that there is some significance.

There shouldn’t be any good reason for a man with no money to be shipping cars in from Greece, with all of the attendant costs and potential problems. It must have been really worth it to do so. And it’s interesting to me that the question was even asked of FD in this deposition. Why did they ask about it? They obviously know that there is some significance.

Agreed - there was no "good" reason for him to be shipping the cars - but if there were some very lucrative (even if likely illegal) reason to be doing so, and MT knew about it or were somehow involved, then we have our reason for her not speaking up - yet.

There's something fishy about money with those two, and she's up to her cold eyeballs in it.

MOO

BBM.
Bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics