Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what we have seen going on in the other cases my best guess is that this is simple disorganisation and a Judge with too many cases perhaps. The Atty. P. order Judge Noble wrote seemed incomplete IMO. I also wonder if the Courts have adequate clerking staff as sometimes there is a lag posting documents to the CT State server. It has been an eyeopener to see the State of CT judiciary operating up close and personal and it doesn't seem to be a well oiled machine on a good day IMO.
MOO

Too many NP type lawyers clogging the court machine with useless paperwork.
And with CT so overtaxed, yet all state services lack any real impact, one wonders where the money is going.

upload_2019-10-22_1-29-48.png
69 WL is the little square marked 3.3M. I remember another poster saying FD probably cut thru to JD back yard that way. Could he have taken her out that way too? The map doesn't give a scale for distance but there is also a river back there and it looks like FD had some uninhabited territory there. For some reason today, I was wondering if that would be possible so that's why I decided to look at a map.
upload_2019-10-22_1-37-7.png
Another view.
upload_2019-10-22_1-38-8.png
69 WL on left. That house looks much closer than on the satellite pics. I'd go with satellite. According to that much more privacy than this pic looks.

Anybody know if these big houses with 3 car garages also have a regular door in the back for people to walk in and out of? I think most houses do. Even townhouses that I've seen. I do wonder if there was a security system. You'd think it would be front and back. How could that be defeated?

Need proof of income source from criminal activities to get around attorney client privilege
Said this a million times.
Spend your frustrations thinking of what FD is doing or done that generates money illegally??
Subpoena his bank records. Do a forensic trail. Duh. We have a forensic auditor as poster. cannot remember who, but that poster could help with banking laws etc. actually, did give very useful information not long ago on this very topic.
Sloppy bookkeeping does not rise to crime. Bank deal was probably a crime. Filing false financials to secure loans is a crime. Why are these lawyers pounding a useless request. The horse is dead. Go after the paperwork. To the source. Let FD lawyers argue confidential. On what basis? Not fishing expedition bc the very core issue in the civil litigation is his finances. If judge doesn’t deny motion by FD lawyers to quash banking record subpoenas, CT HAS A PROBLEM. Judge must allow subpoena to issue.
Judge doesn’t have to do any darn thing. Nothing. But if he doesn’t rule that subpoenas valid, I’d be taking that up to the CT Supreme Court. And screaming abuse of the system to EVERYONE that would listen. The gag order is on the criminal side. I do not believe it is on the civil side.
His financial records are the SINGLE MOST BASIC ISSUE in the civil $2.5 million you owe Dr. Farber case.
Not holding FD in contempt for over two years for not producing those documents in SOME STATES would call for a judicial inquiry in the judge’s inaction. Texas has a process whereby if the judge is refusing to do his job, he can be brought in front of a judicial panel. Yes, I suppose he could just get a slap on his wrist. But a “come on, Judge XYZ, make the guy produce records by contempt sanctions and jail time. Or we will all find ourselves voted out by the public.”
If not, how deep is corruption in CT courts? Which recent judge opened her speech with those words? Hire her as intervenor. Sue every member of the judicial over sight commission, state bar for not complying with their own rules, make enough trouble by filing in the federal court in CT, need it to be a federal question or it will come right back to state court.
Had it been done before criminal charges were filed, FD couldn’t claim 5th Amendment rights.
Now, he’ll say can’t give them to you bc they might incriminate me. I don’t believe the banks have that privilege on the basis of a client’s criminal situation. They have to produce records.

I thought the same thing .

I don’t understand why Weinstein hasn’t made a public statement regarding the civil case.

Show some fight .
Someone .
Anyone .

The silence regarding these Judge’s Rulings is vexing.

EVEN IF Weinstein doesn’t win the GF case at least some sort of Public outcry might change the tide for the future.

Too much time has been wasted being polite
FORGET about winning ( it’s clear that’s most likely not going to be the outcome ) lambast these Judges for being inept then (maybe) you’ll be heard.

It’s Time to disrupt this archaic system.

Moo

I thought the same thing .

I don’t understand why Weinstein hasn’t made a public statement regarding the civil case.

Show some fight .
Someone .
Anyone .

The silence regarding these Judge’s Rulings is vexing.

EVEN IF Weinstein doesn’t win the GF case at least some sort of Public outcry might change the tide for the future.

Too much time has been wasted being polite
FORGET about winning ( it’s clear that’s most likely not going to be the outcome ) lambast these Judges for being inept then (maybe) you’ll be heard.

It’s Time to disrupt this archaic system.

Moo

Replying to my own post .

NP can be called a plethora of names but
he was “Johnny on the spot” in terms of
filing an appeal to the CT Supreme Court for the Gag Order Ruling . NP filed that Motion within the month.

Why wasn’t there any “Johnny on the Spot” urgency emitted by GF’s attorney in regards to FD not producing financial documents.
It’s been 2 years !

@Midwestmom2019 asked why has there been no contempt Ruling?

Why indeed ?

WHY has There been NO contempt Ruling in TWO long years and why didn’t GF’s attorney press the Matter .

Moo

Replying to my own post .

NP can be called a plethora of names but
he was “Johnny on the spot” in terms of
filing an appeal to the CT Supreme Court for the Gag Order Ruling . NP filed that Motion within the month.

Why wasn’t there any “Johnny on the Spot” urgency emitted by GF’s attorney in regards to FD not producing financial documents.
It’s been 2 years !

@Midwestmom2019 asked why has there been no contempt Ruling?

Why indeed ?

WHY has There been NO contempt Ruling in TWO long years and why didn’t GF’s attorney press the Matter .

Moo

Did we know Mr. Weinstein offices in West Hartford? I thought he was a New York attorney. So he’s a local CT. as well.
So we have three lawyers that don’t speak. Dr. Farber’s civil and family lawyers, and Mr. Bowman. All complying with gag order? Whether clear or not clear to NP and FD?
Hmm. So NP thinks he’s above the Order. And let’s FD ramble, as well. Basing his violations of the gag order on the “unclear” language. Subject to different interpretations. 3 out of 4 lawyers get it. Wonder why NP thinks he can distinguish his reasoning from the other three well know and highly respected members of the CT bar. How did he skip over the appellate level of judges? I’m missing something here, aren’t I? He must have had some point to take it right up for emergency consideration.
Last few years, I believe courts have been hesitant to make new laws with decisions. Rather, they seem to push the legislatures to write new laws. Then allow courts to interpret the newly written and enacted laws.
Is that the trend in CT as well?
Why is CT so liberal with such a strong insurance industry? Are the Ivy League Schools the liberal bastions? Seems like it was once a great state. Financially strong, poised for continued growth. What happened? Are there too many mouths to feed and not enough worker ants? A few rich people can’t support everything that needs to be paid for to keep the place running. The state’s tried that. Taxing everything for revenue. Maybe they should cut expenses like most families do when income doesn’t cover everything.
Drive old cars. Eat at home. Scale back vacations and wardrobe updates. You know, the basic stuff. Balance the budget. So there’s money for food for the poor. And education/ training for the poor. Affordable or subsidized housing so no one is living under a bridge in the middle of winter. Health care for those that cannot afford it. Basic stuff. Prenatal. Child care. Shots. A hand up not a hand out.
What IS REALLY going on out there?
If crime is organized, call the families together. And tell them back off a bit. You’re taking so much, you’re killing the goose that’s laying the golden eggs. Move some of your organizations off shore. Just cut CT some slack.
I’ve advocated for YEARS to legalize a lot of vice. Not popular but practical solutions. Portugal has recently tried the experiment, and meeting with success. Our Canadian neighbors are going to attempt the same on limited bases.
IMHOO. Fighting crime is costing kabillions of dollars. Crimes of consumption. Drugs. Prostitution. Gambling.
Not murder. Not violence.
Alright. Snip this if you feel up to it. I think it’s worth a try.

Last edited:
I have lived and worked ( medical field) in Hartford for the last 50 years and sometimes, reading these threads, I marvel at the difference between my reality and what is articulated here.
I think we need a couple of murder charges against the key players so we can put our considerable skills to work in a different direction. MOO MOO MOO!

I don’t believe the banks have that privilege on the basis of a client’s criminal situation. They have to produce records.
Yep. 100% agreed. I copied and pasted your last 3 posts so that when I write my Letter I will use the best of WS talent in support of what you and I both know in our hearts: something broke in the CT legal system and local attorneys can't stop, won't stop when the gravy train finally arrives until the last drop of $$$ is gone.
Proposed solution: bring in the Feds. IRS. IRS and CT tax liens on Sturbridge take first priority, sorry GF. And I know that the IRS can move pretty darn fast when 401(k) shenanigans are suspected - easy pickings, IRS giveth, IRS taketh away. The IRS already has the 401(k) records. The IRS already is missing two years of tax returns for FORE. We in CT need you take care of Al Capone. MOO. IMO.

It was in thread one or two I think. Very very early on. I think there were 30 phone pings along Albany Ave. or something like that. I would tend to agree with you that they didn’t drop off in every trash can - they might have even disposed of evidence elsewhere on their route/prior to going into Hartford.
I'm beginning to think that a sample size of, say, 30 allows for a fairly decent confidence interval (assuming a normal distribution). So, let's just say FD didn't skip Stats class at Brown. Would seem dumb to multiply your odds of getting caught with JD's blood in a garbage bag right? What if the 30 pings meant that FD was passing on JD's body relay style to Accomplice #3 who was following along, picking up stuff, dressed like a dumpster diver. I'm thinking a la John LeCarre. Spy passing secret formula, ransom note, in a folded newspaper on a park bench to a stranger who whispered the right codeword. FD went down Albany Ave. ostentatiously in his Raptor so maybe he didn't quite know what Accomplice #3 looked like, but Accomplice #3 sure knew what a Raptor with MT in the passenger seat, yapping on her cell would look like. CCTV worth another look? MOO. IMO.

I'm beginning to think that a sample size of, say, 30 allows for a fairly decent confidence interval (assuming a normal distribution). So, let's just say FD didn't skip Stats class at Brown. Would seem dumb to multiply your odds of getting caught with JD's blood in a garbage bag right? What if the 30 pings meant that FD was passing on JD's body relay style to Accomplice #3 who was following along, picking up stuff, dressed like a dumpster diver. I'm thinking a la John LeCarre. Spy passing secret formula, ransom note, in a folded newspaper on a park bench to a stranger who whispered the right codeword. FD went down Albany Ave. ostentatiously in his Raptor so maybe he didn't quite know what Accomplice #3 looked like, but Accomplice #3 sure knew what a Raptor with MT in the passenger seat, yapping on her cell would look like. CCTV worth another look? MOO. IMO.
The information leading to Albany was found by forensic examination of the phones. Other posters have pointed out in the past that pings are from the phone company and something different. I just did a brief look. Pings relate to cell tower signals and I don't believe would indicate every stop a phone made. Just when a signal is pinged wherever the phone happened to be. The 30 stops came from looking at video, IMO.

I don't think there was any relay style passing off to an accomplice. I mean, FD is stupid, but that's crazy. Lots better ways to get things done. Even though it IS FD. IMO.

ETA: FD was caught on video putting bags in dumpsters. Why wouldn't he be relaying everything? I think CCTV would have caught a relay already. Of course, it may not all be public but I'm missing something in this theory.

Last edited:
I just read about Chadwick. That IS chilling.

Makes me think FD developed his plan over time.... nothing spontaneous about it....

And THAT tells me he knew exactly what he'd do with her body long before he took her life.

I cannot account for the 30 bags. Maybe they were smaller bags because that's all he had at his disposal just then. Obviously he thought one small bag in a random trash can wouldn't trigger attention.... as 30 bags' worth into one. Possibly he amassed a fair amount of that material AFTER he'd already deposited her body somewhere; otherwise why wouldn't he have discarded it all then? 30 is still a lot... bit there are sponges, paper towels, perhaps multiple weapons, his clothes, pillows..... I have to assume none of these was a FULL bag. Small bags, easy to drop into trash cans, like pitching your Burger King bag, who would even think twice? No one.

Here's the Number One principle of Lost Items. NOTHING is lost; it just hasn't been found yet.

Which means Jennifer is SOMEWHERE. Or, as much as I hate to think it, someWHERES. His radius of opportunity was limited. So.... either she's still within that radius or he had help removing her from it (say an accomplice, a car swap before Laptham, and a direct shipment out of the country. Not likely but I've heard crazier). More likely, he did what Chris Watts did. Burial or tank. Septic or well.

And I'll bet he stumbled on that IDEA if not that actual physical location two years ago when Jennifer stood up to him, taking herself and her children and leaving him. CLASSIC DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: if I can't have you, no one can. I'll kill you so you can't leave me.

Senseless. Devastating.

For months, I bet this was fomenting and fermenting and fotismenting in his demented head.

I hate that he violated the sanctuary that was her home. Like a bat that exploits the tiniest portal, the evil she tried to leave found a way back in.

My heart breaks for her children and for her mother, left to bear this enormous grief.

He needs to be behind bars.

MOO MOO MOO MOO
Exactly. She left him, she “defied” him. He cannot allow that to happen. He must have Power + Control.

She moved to NC in the first place because she felt her life was in danger, so yes, she had an idea it could happen, possibly for quite a while previous to that, and I'm sure she took all the precautions she possibly could to protect herself and the kids - including not leaving doors open, etc., etc.

I'm also hoping that included a security camera of some sort, but of course we haven't heard of one yet in her house.
This case makes me think that at end of the day, you’re the only one who can protect yourself. She cried and cried for help to the courts, and was still murdered. I too hope she had security cameras

Last edited:
That property in NC, I didn't realize it was so close to Jennifer's. Sleuthers, is the a way to see that land plat for that property? There's GOT to be an abandoned well on that property. Ok, maybe not an absolute, but I'm still convinced he got rid of her body first, within the first 20 minutes. Three choices then: into her final resting spot, into an intermediate spot, to be related sooner than later, or passed off to an accomplice.

There should be extra sentences for concealing a crime, because of the added torture it puts loved ones through.

MOO

This case makes me think that at end of the day, you’re the only one who can protect yourself. She cried and cried for help to the courts, and was still murdered. I too hope she had security cameras

I wish she had hired a live-in bodyguard. In a way it sounds so dramatic but it really wasn't. I also wish she hadn't picked an enormous house which backed up to woods in a neighborhood where homes were far apart from each other but that's what she was used to. *sigh* Hindsight, unfortunately, is 20/20 :(

I wish she had hired a live-in bodyguard. In a way it sounds so dramatic but it really wasn't. I also wish she hadn't picked an enormous house which backed up to woods in a neighborhood where homes were far apart from each other but that's what she was used to. *sigh* Hindsight, unfortunately, is 20/20 :(

She hired guards when she moved in 2017
I don’t when she let them go
probably thought he’d leave her alone once MT moved in

I hate that she feared what he was capable of....no one should have to live with that kind of fear.

If only he'd just taken his sad self back to Greece. Build a new life for himself. And leave her alone, to live hers.

Only that's not what malignant narcissists do.

Moreover, there's not enough hot water in the world, if I were MT, but I'd sure try to wash everything about him off me.

But those two appear to be a matched set.

How does darkness take hold like that in people??????

My own musing....

If she had security cameras, FD would have already been charged with murder, IMO. The camera(s) would have him at her house on the day she “disappeared”, and the authorities wouldn’t need to find her body (although, of course they want to!). I don’t know why she wouldn’t have security cameras, but in my opinion, she didn’t, or else, they weren’t working.

JD lived literally just around the corner from the school, less than 5 minutes drive. It is not that the school was “on the way” to NY. This is also a consideration in thinking about how FD approached the house. It must have been through the woods, otherwise there would have been serious risk of him being seen by her or the kids on the street on the short school run. Even with drop off line traffic and backup, his timing would have had to have been very precise if he came up Welles Lane.

I agree that a mom with 5 kids age 13 and under would just return home after drop off to get ready for the day. And wear my favorite comfy t-shirt for drop off...

Also, regarding the garage door opener, early media photos of Welles Lane showed red evidence tape on the edges of two garage doors. This could be from fingerprints, etc.
Keep in mind that when the STBX of KM reported a guy with a crow bar and gas can lurking at her house, KM claimed he had hired the man to fix the garage door six months earlier. FD likely had no problem figuring out a plan to get into the garage. (NP also at one point said LE thought FD entered through a back door).

MOO.

Oh yes. Garage door. I wonder whether KM was ‘leaking’ (I think that’s the term) when he said that. Those two first-class creeps probably had lots of conversations about garage doors and entry systems. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member