Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they know which LE is leaking info? I’d be doing something about plugging the sources. Permanently. Incredible especially if paid informants.

The "stuff" within the public domain occurred during the VERY ACTIVE & public investigation/search periods, sometimes it IS presented by a LE agency/spokesperson as a "trigger point" to jolt public memory/clarify/correct false circulating theories. Then there is the epic release of "info" by folks claiming insider knowledge; i.e. the workers watching the LE search & recovery of "stuff" and the on-scene screening testing of the collected materials. From personal experience, folks watching a possible body recovery scene have related on camera to a local news crew that my staff DID recover the victim.....imagine the reporter's chagrin when said victim was identified as a huge Halloween display "statue"!
......"plugging the sources. Permanently" is a solution, sure BUT tracking down the source(s) is a huge challenge when a multi-agency project is active. Yep, we all recognize the sharply dressed, uniform LE teams performing their duties in the public BUT there is a "flash mob" of other participating agencies in the investigation, some are public service members under ethical guideline (OCME for example!) and others are not (local shopkeepers, "ringdoorbell" owners) and any of the previously mentioned folks could be an incidential source.

Comment from DH (former State Trooper): "paid informants" are valuable resources, cultivated by a variety of techniques and retained by mutual respect (yeah, honest & fair interactions). As a general statement, they are "tight lipped" & decline the opportunity of "being the center of attention" by "chatting".

Edited to add: IMO :)

Just wanted to post this tidbit from the Berreth trial here as the quote seemed 'eerily similar' IMO to the FD quote, "I am not a monster" which I believe was said on Dateline and prior to that in Family Court where he claimed to not be, "Charles Manson"...

IMO you could removed PatrickFrazee from the below quote and simply insert FotisDulos and it would apply.

Wonder what it is about these folks like Patrick Frazee or Fotis Dulos that at the end of the day simply believe they are 'misunderstood' and not 'monsters' when the behaviour appears to be that of a psychopath IMO:

In notes, #PatrickFrazee claims innocence in #KelseyBerreth's death: "I'm not the monster they say I am. I don't know what happened or where she went. Honestly, my wheels are spinning out of control the closer it gets to trial. Any advice how to defend my innocence?"
@csgazette

MOO

This is just so crazy. I have no idea. Traveling for work and am missing so much. Glad WS is here! MOO

Does anyone know if the property the Farbers formerly owned in Pound Ridge, was put up as additional security, for the mortgage formerly held by Mellon Bank on 4JC? TYIA :)
IDK but if so, would think there would have been a lien on it. If sold after GF bought mortgage on 4JC, then lien is gone. Somehow, I don't think that house was security or would not have been on market. JMO. Banks are generally not into being sellers of property. Don't think that is the collateral. JMO.

IDK but if so, would think there would have been a lien on it. If sold after GF bought mortgage on 4JC, then lien is gone. Somehow, I don't think that house was security or would not have been on market. JMO. Banks are generally not into being sellers of property. Don't think that is the collateral. JMO.
Yes there would be a lien on the Pound Ridge home that has now been sold. If it was taken as additional security on the 4JC debt, it would have to be released to close the sale of Pound Ridge. Maybe GF paid Mellon off to get the lien released to facilitate the sale of the Pound Ridge property. Unfortunately the recorded documents are not available for viewing on line which makes it hard to tell just what exactly transpired. MOO

The world is a sad [REDACTED] place. Hardly anybody cares anymore about doing the right thing. Sad that psychopathic killers have friends. No words really for what goes on. IME. IMO.
ETA: The people who come to this site are special, IMO. We see injustice and cry out for justice. The Proud, The Few. There's really not alot like us.
And what hope for justice does the average person have who becomes a victim of a heinous crime, when wealthy, connected and well known people face such adversity.

Yes there would be a lien on the Pound Ridge home that has now been sold. If it was taken as additional security on the 4JC debt, it would have to be released to close the sale of Pound Ridge. Maybe GF paid Mellon off to get the lien released to facilitate the sale of the Pound Ridge property. Unfortunately the recorded documents are not available for viewing on line which makes it hard to tell just what exactly transpired. MOO
I'm pretty sure the Pound Ridge home was sold before GF bought the 4JC mortgage. Others are much more knowledgeable than me though.IMO.

And what hope for justice does the average person have who becomes a victim of a heinous crime, when wealthy, connected and well known people face such adversity.

Maybe more so than this case. It’s not that JFD was wealthy and her family is facing adversity. The adversary is well funded. From unknown sources.
In our cases, the perp would be a regular person on the street and doesn’t have the type of assets FD seems to be able to use to defend himself.
So we might stand a better chance of receiving justice than the rich and famous.
IMHO.

Speaking of odd stuff, I still believe something nefarious occurred with the barn fire that killed all of those horses—the horses that FD didn’t like the kids spending time riding since it took time away from waterskiing, the thing he wanted them to do exclusively. MOO.

Maybe more so than this case. It’s not that JFD was wealthy and her family is facing adversity. The adversary is well funded. From unknown sources.
In our cases, the perp would be a regular person on the street and doesn’t have the type of assets FD seems to be able to use to defend himself.
So we might stand a better chance of receiving justice than the rich and famous.
IMHO.

This is so true and so well said. Thank you. And, as awful as it is to say and think, if JD had not had money, FD would not have been in the picture in my opinion only and would have been making life miserable—or worse—for someone who did have money. This is NOT to say that JD didn’t have countless wonderful, extraordinary attributes because she did, of course—classic, natural beauty; a kind and loving nature that radiated from her to all she met; great intelligence and writing talent; and on and on. This is about FD. MOO.

I was thumbing through the transcript of MT's deposition and one thing that stood out to me was this question from Page 12, Line 25

"Did you bring any assets, any money, to Greece on behalf of Mr. Dulos at any time?"

That piques my curiosity, along with the questions pertaining to the sale of 123 Hunter Drive, W. Hartford. I think they might be suggesting that the proceeds were paid to MT and she funneled them elsewhere for the benefit of FD. If that is what happened, how and when did she come into title? Need online search capability for recorded documents State of CT!!

The AMX statements must be quite interesting too!

MOO, MOO, MOO

FD tried up until 2015.
IMO, FD tried to run a business up until FIL passed away peacefully at the age of 83 in January of 2017. Primarily, FD wanted to be successful, in his own right, as a businessman. FD may have also wanted a vehicle to transfer funds to his sister for architectural services rendered, but I don't believe that FD began the business as a fraudulent scheme to divert funds. Several houses were built and sold in the Avon/Farmington area, significant lobbying was done to build a road in Farmington Valley in between protected land trusts and the 2008 modest "Home Transformation" strategy probably showed potential, which is a sane way to begin and likely had the approval of FIL. FIL would have held FD's feet to the fire for every penny of the loans that were extended and repaid while he was alive, IMO.

Photos: are they deceiving or can they tell a story?
A lovely family picture from 2015 shows the family together celebrating FD's win as Builder of the Year. This was the same event where the FORE team was photographed with the nanny/FORE key employee front and center with two children, IMO. Still scratching my head about that given the alleged history of nannies performing tasks for FD above and beyond taking care of children. But I digress. While a marriage's history can be puzzling to outsiders looking at a few pictures at a party, IMO, FD's believed he would become rich in his own right as a builder (with financing by FIL) back in 2015. FD had the support of his wife and her family in 2015, IMO. JD was front and center, an integral part of the design team on the Wayback Machine FORE website. IMO, the classy good taste ended when JD withdrew to take care of children.

FD went broke in 2017, sometime during his foray into New Canaan, his Waterloo, MOO.
And then, IMO, FD went broke, as novices dabbling in real estate in Fairfield County tend to do, particularly after private funding from FIL dried up and no local banks would back FORE building in Farmington. The July of 2017 purchase at $1.7mm sunk all of FD's own equity, IMO. The foray into New Canaan was made primarily to stalk JD, IMO, and the build was done on the cheap and with cost overruns, IMO. FD is broke or worse than broke, IMO. The only asset that creditors are looking to liquidate pronto is 61 Sturbridge Hill, New Canaan, open house today 11 am to 1 pm, IMO. The purchase mortgage holder Danbury Savings Bank wants their money back. Then the friends of FD. IMO, FD's last stand is selling 61 Sturbridge, which I believe was his nest egg, all the savings he squirreled away. I think MT was sent on wild goose chases by FD, he would never trust her with his savings. Like the tradespeople, MT and the benefactors were tricked.

Can't stop believing?
Perhaps the benefactors still believe that FD can convey the deed to 61 Sturbridge to repay outstanding loans not already represented by liens. IMO, there is no equity after the bank is repaid, with interest. FIL just wasn't good at costing his houses, despite Ernst & Young and the math degree. Property taxes, insurance, interest, landscaping can be killer. Fairfield County homebuyers are savvy and know how to nickel and dime builders. I would expect a custom build designed by a renowned architect for $4mm, not a cookie cutter McMasion, good for a tear down except the lot is way too small. Any buyer paying more than $2.3mm would be 1) insane and 2) lining the pockets of friends and benefactors of FD. FD is broke, broke, broke. How the attorneys are being paid is curious. FD is not paying them at this point, IMO.

Attachments

• edited BOY png.png
    edited BOY png.png
    388.9 KB · Views: 82
246.00 11/08/2019 C MEMORANDUM OF DECISION ON MOTION
Document.gif
new.gif

RESULT: Order 11/8/2019 HON CESAR NOBLE
So, is this in favor of GF and her counsel, or against GF and her counsel? Thanks in advance.

Photos: are they deceiving or can they tell a story?
A lovely family picture from 2015 shows the family together celebrating FD's win as Builder of the Year. This was the same event where the FORE team was photographed with the nanny/FORE key employee front and center with two children, IMO. Still scratching my head about that given the alleged history of nannies performing tasks for FD above and beyond taking care of children. But I digress. While a marriage's history can be puzzling to outsiders looking at a few pictures at a party, IMO, FD's believed he would become rich in his own right as a builder (with financing by FIL) back in 2015. FD had the support of his wife and her family in 2015, IMO. JD was front and center, an integral part of the design team on the Wayback Machine FORE website. IMO, the classy good taste ended when JD withdrew to take care of children.
RSBM: Yes, photos can be very deceiving. I look back at mine and understand why I never suspected anything. These photos are beautiful. Even to outsiders looking in. FD, the con artist, was very excited about what JD money had to offer. There are anecdotal stories from JD friends that MT was not the first. And JD own blog tells of the truth of what was happening. Yes, FD thought he could become rich in his own right. That is self-delusional grandeur, a hallmark of narcissism. These people like FD can keep up a facade for a long time and what they are doing, that still hasn't see light of day, are unbelievable. They delude themselves into thinking they are good people. They know they are not. IME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member