Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a theory that works for me either (digging by hand to bury her), though one never knows with him.

However, needing to dig to hide something small - like a phone, ring, tooth, something that he had originally intended to keep of hers, and then changed his mind once LE were all over him, OR something of HIS (weapon, bank records?) he needed to hide because it connected him to that or another crime - now, that's another story.
Very possible. As I recall this was after the fact. Why would he take that risk in broad daylight, in the back of his house? Doesn't make sense. MOO.

Let's not forget the blood on the passenger seat was not THAT much because the car was returned to PG the same day and he didn't really notice it. Hence they were able to clean it to not be obvious to the visible eye/nose. He only noticed it when FD made a big deal about the "hardware" and how he should switch the "hardware".

Wouldn’t it be great if FD put her remains in a water skiing tote, filled it with rocks to weight it down bc he was worried that her decaying body gases could move the bag up? And in the Spring, as you note, bc all kinds of rocks show up with the movement of the earth, the tote and rocks move up with shifting ground soil. Hahahaha.
You reading this, FD?
FD would use telescoping hard cases. He's not dumb and those wold take years to decompose. MOO btw I don't see a laughing point regarding this tragedy and the whereabouts of her remains. JMO
Example: Hard Travel Case - Black

Last edited:
FD would use telescoping hard cases. He's not dumb and those wold take years to decompose. MOO btw I don't see a laughing point regarding this tragedy and the whereabouts of her remains. JMO
Example: Hard Travel Case - Black

Laughing at FD. His ill conceived plan. And Mother Nature cooperating to bring out her body.

Edited to add wasn’t he looking at some sports catalogue for new travel cases? Seems to me JD took the kid’s skiing stuff with her.
Maybe not...

Laughing at FD. His ill conceived plan. And Mother Nature cooperating to bring out her body.

Edited to add wasn’t he looking at some sports catalogue for new travel cases? Seems to me JD took the kid’s skiing stuff with her.
Maybe not...
Where was it said he was looking at sport catalogs I must have missed it.

Wow. I didn't know how much info there was in this case.
I figured out who MT is. Her atty is Bowman?
I figured out who FD is. He lived at 4jx in Farmington, Hartford Cty with MT. His lawyers are Murray and Pattis.
He has a business ForeGroup, same locale. His worker (PG) let FD use his truck the day of JD's disappearance.
Foregroup has property for sale:
4Jx and Mtn Springs in Farmington. And...
Sturbridge in New Canaan. A neighbor heard loud banging there at 5am.
JD, the deceased, is GF's daughter. Her location was New Canaan.
GF lives in NYC Her lawyer is Weinstein.
There's a bunch of other lawyers and judges, as well, one being Noble. Yikes. Lots to remember.
Next to see GHughes video. I'm determined to try to figure this out.

Last edited:
Wow. I didn't know how much info there was in this case.
I figured out who MT is. Her atty is Bowman?
I figured out who FD is. He lived at 4jx in Farmington, Hartford Cty with MT. His lawyers are Murray and Pattis.
He has a business ForeGroup, same locale. His worker (PG) let FD use his truck the day of JD's disappearance.
Foregroup has property for sale:
4Jx and Mtn Springs in Farmington. And...
Sturbridge in New Canaan. A neighbor heard loud banging there at 5am.
JD, the deceased, is GF's daughter. Her location was New Canaan.
GF lives in NYC Her lawyer is Weinstein.
There's a bunch of other lawyers and judges, as well, one being Noble. Yikes. Lots to remember.
Next to see GHughes video. I'm determined to try to figure this out.
Aydrianna523 YOU HAVE IT! Kudos!

I put a link to AW2 in this thread this morning so you can see the pictures in full color (copy in Media Thread too).

Just keep in mind as you read through the Press Coverage (including virtually ALL that has been said by Atty P. IMO up until the time the "Gag Order" was imposed), that FD and MT had a multi page "Alibi Script" where they wrote down what they were going to tell LE about what they did during the critical time period around the disappearance date (4/24)-most of the "Alibi Script' is believed to NOT be true.

This "Alibi Script" issue puts a cloud IMO over virtually everything that was said initially in the case, in particular by Atty. P. FD has done Dateline
(short intr0) and the case has been covered by Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz.

FD and MT both repeated the "Alibi Script" to their attys for over 2 months after the disappearance of JD and then Atty P. repeated the "Alibi Script" along with various other theories that have been discredited IMO on RECYCLE to virtually any member of the press that was available and when that wasn't possible he would go on the Chas and AJ radio show (their shows are archived online and so you can hear Pattis speak if you are so inclined) and simply chat some more.

In particular Dave Altimari and David Owens of the Hartford Courant who appear quite connected to Atty. P. repeated/reposted the "Alibi Scripts" in their articles, so reading these articles can be a bit confusing if you have knowledge of AW1 and AW2. The other issue with the Press coverage and IMO the HC coverage in particular is that it is believed that there were various LE leaks to the Press as well as the misleading "Alibi Script" info. So, through a lot of discussion I think its fair to say that reference to a 'bloody knife' allegedly found in a trash can in the area of Albany Avenue but then traded by the homeless person that found it for crack (we DK if LE ever found the person (his name was Fudge)) and the bloody knife in Hartford and first reported in the HC is an example of this situation as is a "car mat" believed to have been from JD Suburban and which was found in front of a Mexican Restaurant on Albany Avenue. To be noted is that neither AW1 or AW2 refer to either the bloody knife OR the car mat.

Due to the presence of the "Alibi Scripts" most of the comments on the thread now refer to AW1 and AW2 info and not the prior Press reports which are believed to be mainly "Alibi Script" driven. Its tough because LE has not spoken directly about the "Alibi Scripts" so we don't know precisely what is on/off the list but all the great minds here have I think sorted though most of it and I think there is general consensus around the contents of the list for the most part. But we do know from AW2 that the "Alibi Scripts" exist and that MT lied to LE for over 2 months by repeating the 'Alibi Scripts' to LE. Blessedly MT lawyer, Atty Bowman doesn't speak with the press so the only comments to be particularly careful of IMO are those made by Atty. P. LE has never really spoken publicly about the case much and so the reliance on WS has been court documents and the 2 AWs.

FD ATTYS (many): Pattis-criminal/Murray & Mawhinney-Civil/Habib-Foreclosure/Rochin-Family/Markowitz-Real Estate not involved presently except as Witness in Civil Case and he was replaced by Habib.

States Atty Colangelo (lead Atty for State of CT)

GF Attys: Weinstein-Civil and Foreclosure and Dranginis-Family Court

One of the more tragically comic aspects of this sad case has been FD Atty Kent Mawhinney (KM) who was initially part of the Civil Case and is a longstanding friend of FD. KM has his own issues and so has his own thread here on WS associated with his very contentious divorce and his arrest for spousal rape. While we don't know for sure that it was KM that was part of the "Alibi Scripts" for 4/24, the general belief is that the FD original alibi (Alibi Script) involved a call from Greece and a meeting with an atty in his house. This atty meeting was believed to be KM and the general view is that it didn't occur or couldn't occur because FD was allegedly per AW2 in NC at Welles. Here is the article about KM and there are many more in the Media thread and the KM thread here on WS. Fotis Dulos’ lawyer refuses to say whether he was with Dulos the day missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared

Quote from article above TO GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF THE ALIBI SCRIPTS IN ACTION IN THE PRESS:

“What we know is that Jennifer went missing some time in the early morning of the 24th and was reported missing by late day,” Pattis said in court. “We’ve been able to account for Mr. Dulos’ whereabouts with independent evidence for almost all of that time, including an early-morning meeting at his home with an attorney.”[BBM - believed to be an example of the 'Alibi Scripts']

"Pattis did not name the lawyer, but sources have told The Courant it was Mawhinney".

Other:

Atty Habib (new addition to FD legal crew) probably should have his own thread here on WS too as he was just arrested on Halloween for allegedly selling drugs to minors in a school zone.

Hope this helps!

MOO

Last edited:
Does this mean Markowitz still hasn’t produced the records? Can he defy the demand to show up in court? Can we assume that there’ll be no consequences if he doesn’t show up?
I'd have to go back through the motions again but my recollection was that there was an order from the Judge that Atty Markowitz had to get the files to Atty Weinstein. As I haven't seen a followup motion from Atty Weinstin on Atty Markowitz, I've been assuming that compliance did in fact occur and that the files by some miracle of GOD were found and delivered to Atty Markowitz. Maybe my assumption was incorrect, IDK. But it looks like Atty Markowitz will be a witness at the trial.

Where was it said he was looking at sport catalogs I must have missed it.

That’s what I THOUGHT I remembered. That’s why I put in maybe.
It would have been right around the time of discussion of what was in the garage at the time of assault. Weapon. And the splatter but maid must not have walked into garage while cleaning the house.
Very vague bell...

According to some quick google research it takes 1 man with a helper 4-5 hours to dig a 6' grave and cadaver dogs can smell up to 15' below the surface.

I just can't decide whether his original intent was to move her to a predetermined location or leave her be discovered at the site of the attack.

There was an earlier post where FD, with suspenders as I recall, stood watching excavation work being done. Would cadaver dogs smell through concrete?
My other grizzly thought of the day:
He stuffed her into a drum. Rolled her into dumpster. Poured Quick Set
over her. Half hour. Rock solid. Hammered down the lid. Waited for dumpster company to haul trash off. Where do they dump construction debris like that? There was talk of a dump where consumers go to drop off trash to save money. Could that dump also be the destination of the construction debris dumpster?

here’s another thought: was FD doing any demolition work at time of disappearance? If he had pulled up a concrete pad, basement, there would be a mountain of concrete. A company buys used concrete and they grind it up small rocks, gravel. Those concrete recycling yards are HUGE. No one would ever notice a small drum in a big mountain of rubble...
All just thinking, moo

I have always wondered about this. Almost seems too good to be true, IMO.

Maybe he dug a small hole to hide keys, garage door opener, bag of tools. Or worse: to drain a liquid. Why would he carry a big shovel for a small job. Dig up wi-fi cable, cut it so no security, assault, then splice it back together, stuff it back into ground. Depends on the time the neighbor caught sight of FD and shovel.
It must be on our time line somewhere.

It's not a theory that works for me either (digging by hand to bury her), though one never knows with him.

However, needing to dig to hide something small - like a phone, ring, tooth, something that he had originally intended to keep of hers, and then changed his mind once LE were all over him, OR something of HIS (weapon, bank records?) he needed to hide because it connected him to that or another crime - now, that's another story.

He’d burn bank records. Even foreign accounts. Although I doubt he ever kept them close by.
Remember JD talking about FD getting a gun recently? She wrote that into an affidavit for Judge Heller.
Where’s the gun? Surely LE knew about it but I don’t recall a gun being on the list of items taken from the house. I suppose they inventoried everything back at the station. I wonder if it was ever shot?

He’d burn bank records. Even foreign accounts. Although I doubt he ever kept them close by.
Remember JD talking about FD getting a gun recently? She wrote that into an affidavit for Judge Heller.
Where’s the gun? Surely LE knew about it but I don’t recall a gun being on the list of items taken from the house. I suppose they inventoried everything back at the station. I wonder if it was ever shot?

I think it was stated in the Family Court Documents that FD turned the gun into the police, and he claimed it had been purchased legally.

Regarding the EE 2001 Toyota Tacoma referenced in AW2 here is a link to specs for vehicle. IDK if EE had the 4x4 or 4x2 model but we do know he had the extended cab due to the FD request to 'swap out the rear seat' using FD Porsche Cayenne seat. I am still not seeing how the Porsche seats fits into the 'door and a 1/2' version of the Tacoma and I wonder if EE had the 4 door version instead?

Here is a photo of the 4x4 version with 1.5 doors:

View attachment 216501

https://www.cars.com/research/toyota-tacoma-2001/specs/usb10tot092a0/
I remember long discussion about this. I thought we mostly reached agreement that the Porsche seats were put into the front and that the back seat was a jump seat. But, I believe the seats were always referred to in the plural. IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eazymut