Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruesome alert

I doubt he carried the axe on a bike - though he may well have had a backpack, so it is possible. I think he used the axe to dismember her, if anything. He had plenty of time when back at 80MS and that was prior to bagging everything up to bring to Albany Avenue.

I think he figured he cleaned it well, if that was indeed the tool he used.

He certainly has other tools that probably worked better for that purpose, so he might not have used it at all.

He also may consider the axe to be a future useful tool/weapon, since his gun was, I believe, taken back.
Even more gruesome

What bothers me - much more than the axe - are the zip ties and the "cut underwear."

These found items mentioned in the AW, along with her other clothing - bra, tshirt etc., - were removed from her body. If she were indeed restrained and kidnapped, as it seems** she may have been assaulted first. I know many here don't believe that, but I do think it was the ultimate showing of control and violence by FD, and knowing now that MT was jealous of Jennifer, it seems a likely 'conquering' attempt that FD would attempt. Perhaps it can't be proven, but signs do point to it.

**I only hope they can prove the kidnapping part, because it can put him away for LWOP much more easily than "just" murder. He would not really need that size zip ties for anything other than kidnapping a live person. Too many better alternatives.

Again - I hope the kidnapping charge sticks, and they give him LWOP.

I am probably repeating a point that someone has made to correct your assumptions - but I'm trying to catch up! - the run-grandma-over-in-the-driveway nanny was Greek. LA is from the US, with the Fds for 7 years, and sounds like an amazing person. Devoted, smart, diligent, and would never "accidentally"mow anyone over with a car. IMO
Not sure if you are referring to me to 'correct my assumptions'. I never said anything such about the current nanny. I stated the current nanny has worked for the family a long time - 7 years. And she provided police with excellent information.
I said the nanny who hit JD's mother-in-law in the driveway did stay on with the family afterward, I guess for a while. I do not know how long but remember reading an article they kept her employed after and I was surprised they would still let her watch their children after such a horrific accident.

For those of us who have not been regular visits to this thread, is there a "glossary" of initials used? Such as, who is "GF"? I can figure out most of the rest. Thanks!
GF is Gloria Farber. She is Jennifer's mother. HF was Jennifer's father.

LA is the nanny - still in GF's employ - who was Jennifer's nanny for years.

NP = Norm Pattis, FD's attorney.

i wonder about the axe. mostly if LE has some piece of evidence that was cut by an axe. an axe has a distinct cutting edge and they are not all the same. many times they leave marks on the surface of what has been cut that somewhat matches/aligns with the markings on the edge of the sharpened axe blade surface. i used to live in florida and had to clean up after a couple hurricanes and noticed that wood would have cut patterns. not sure if it's a science or not. thought if it was and the axe they got from the garage matches the evidence might be helpful. if it does not match then they say, Norm, you got the other axe?

9.5 in seems more like a hatchet ?

For real !! I’m in property management . I’m not an attorney but I have been to more eviction cases than I care to mention . She should change the locks immediately . She may suffer illegal eviction consequences but that would be peanuts compared letting her low life SIL squat in her dead daughters home till the state gets is proverbial crap together and actually hold this piece of garbage in jail. But that’s just me ...
I think she would need to post a guard to stop him as he’s so arrogant he may continue to feel entitled to her property IMO
He’d break a window to get in is my guess

i wonder about the axe. mostly if LE has some piece of evidence that was cut by an axe. an axe has a distinct cutting edge and they are not all the same. many times they leave marks on the surface of what has been cut that somewhat matches/aligns with the markings on the edge of the sharpened axe blade surface. i used to live in florida and had to clean up after a couple hurricanes and noticed that wood would have cut patterns. not sure if it's a science or not. thought if it was and the axe they got from the garage matches the evidence might be helpful. if it does not match then they say, Norm, you got the other axe?
Perhaps he helped dig the grave/one of the graves, and an axe was used around there to remove some wood or somehow support something inside the grave.

LE knows a lot we don't know, so there could have been many before-or-after murder uses for it - in planning to hold her body, for example.

I was wondering about the zip ties. First, would he have purchased them somewhere and are they readily available for restraining someone? Second, wouldn't it have been hard to get them on Jennifer?

Yes, it sounded like a 'Wheres Waldo' wild goose chase yesterday and IMO the footage of CSP at his lawyers office had them looking pretty annoyed.

What a waste of taxpayer money!

What is absolutely ironic is he is AN OFFICER OF THE COURT TOO and he was the one on the RUN! Fleeing his mini OJ moment under, "ONLY IN CT". Total Joke.

MOO
Can they charge him for wasting taxpayer money? When LE goes on searches unnecessarily, sometimes they charge the responsible individual.

Even more gruesome

What bothers me - much more than the axe - are the zip ties and the "cut underwear."

These found items mentioned in the AW, along with her other clothing - bra, tshirt etc., - were removed from her body. If she were indeed restrained and kidnapped, as it seems** she may have been assaulted first. I know many here don't believe that, but I do think it was the ultimate showing of control and violence by FD, and knowing now that MT was jealous of Jennifer, it seems a likely 'conquering' attempt that FD would attempt. Perhaps it can't be proven, but signs do point to it.

**I only hope they can prove the kidnapping part, because it can put him away for LWOP much more easily than "just" murder. He would not really need that size zip ties for anything other than kidnapping a live person. Too many better alternatives.

Again - I hope the kidnapping charge sticks, and they give him LWOP.
I was under the impression that she was killed quickly, but perhaps we are now learning that is not the case. Are you thinking that she may have been beaten or even tortured? If he is the narcissist that he seems to be, he might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname