Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you check out Iraklis Packing & Shipping - their website shows they also ship cars...in big shipping containers. I wonder if Iraklis is somehow associated with one of FD's Greek friends (I can't remember his name -- Yanni??). Yet the sign on their building says "Hercules Packing, Shipping and Moving - then name is also written below in Greek. Hercules doesn't have very good reviews. moo

Poor Jennifer..she never stood a chance did she....

All of a sudden I am having a hard time replying, sorry I cannot reply to post....so

It is hard to know what Jennifer’s mom would do...want the two remaining suspects, possible felons, to serve time or get a reduced sentence if they gave up the location of Jennifer's body.

If it was just Jennifer’s mom and sister left I would say the would both want the book thrown at the two possible felons. Let them rot in prison. However, there are children to think of. Having closure by getting Jennifer back, buried, and a place where the children can go visit may be more important. The children would not have to wonder where is their Mom.

Grandma will be thinking of the children when this occurs. She, her family and friends have followed through with dignity, honor and respect. Even Grandmas attorneys have shown respect and honor through the circus of motions and comments from the defense teams.

A very hard decision to make.

Excellent Post.

What is the over/under they leave tomorrow; now that the botched two van looting didn't work out...

Just sitting here shaking my head...Didn't think this all could get more bizarre.

NP dropped the ball again. He should have put Fd's family in touch with a probate attorney if he was incapable of providing them with the basics of probate. His quote from the newspaper stories puts him right up there with his former client's inability to tell the truth.

Norm says "this illustrated the soulless quality of the litigation directed at the Dulos family.” Oh, no Norm, you failed this family by not informing them about the basics of probate. Be a man. IMO...MOO

Or......
What’s Hidden in the mattress?
Maybe Rena was justifying her actions because she was part owner of Fore and therefore merely taking some company property (a long shot, but I can see some nervy lawyer Backing up her logic), but a mattress?? I am utterly baffled as to why anyone would find a used mattress of someone else prized enough to cart overseas. Tonight, I must say, has been rather amusing.

Interesting. In the deposition transcript way back when, it seemed like she could hardly understand what was being asked. My opinion only.

I know the statement she made saying, I was cleaning the house, I wasn’t cleaning Jennifer. Has many sleuthers here saying, that means she was gutting and filleting JFd like a fish! I think that a little harsh?I take it as possible language barrier.

As I sit here I just have to declare that under no circumstance that I could invent would I want the mattress of one of my dearly departed removed (illegally) from the estate and placed on a shipping container to make a nearly 5 thousand mile journey. I'm confident in my declaration.

Maybe Rena was justifying her actions because she was part owner of Fore and therefore merely taking some company property (a long shot, but I can see some nervy lawyer Backing up her logic), but a mattress?? I am utterly baffled as to why anyone would find a used mattress of someone else prized enough to cart overseas. Tonight, I must say, has been rather amusing.
Money is in the mattress.

As I sit here I just have to declare that under no circumstance that I could invent would I want the mattress of one of my dearly departed removed (illegally) from the estate and placed on a shipping container to make a nearly 5 thousand mile journey. I'm confident in my declaration.

Not even a top-of-the-range one?

Just sitting here shaking my head...Didn't think this all could get more bizarre.

NP dropped the ball again. He should have put Fd's family in touch with a probate attorney if he was incapable of providing them with the basics of probate. His quote from the newspaper stories puts him right up there with his former client's inability to tell the truth.

Norm says "this illustrated the soulless quality of the litigation directed at the Dulos family.” Oh, no Norm, you failed this family by not informing them about the basics of probate. Be a man. IMO...MOO

I know, when you think this case cannot go more left, it drives off a cliff...

Also, this family should be in a hotel, not searching high and low the contents of the home, then ordering two shipping/moving vans..

We all have, I have, buried family members out of state, we stayed in a hotel and did NOT loot the deceased home ... it's beyond the pale..

Understanding a language and being fluent in it because it's your first language are two different things. Especially in a criminal interview or procedure... but for all you convinced of MTs guilt, this move by the attorney is a two way street. Does it possibly hurt the interrogations being admissible? Possibly....but what it also does is not allow for that as an reason for retrial on appeal if she is convicted. If I were her attorney, I wouldn't even challenge it. She still has to explain the alibi note in any language and any explanation seems in my opinion moot because the alibi note just is going to look terrible to a jury period.

If she wrote it in English that would be a pretty good predictor that she was not only comfortable, but fluent in English, no?

This case continues to be bizarre and drama-filled. The criminal case against FD and MT as detailed by the Warrants revealed personality disordered deviants doing the unthinkable. The civil cases continued on “ad nauseum” with motion after ridiculous motions filed by FD and his stable of attorneys. Not to mention his continuation of the divorce filings, while failing to provide real financials to any of the courts. All without any sanctions or punishment. It’s no wonder he saw himself as invincible and unstoppable. Well, except for this last debacle of the phony and insufficient bond collateral...the one that led to his demise.

So, it isn’t a quantum leap to see moving truck and a transit van in the driveway, loading up the booty for the trip to Greece. And of course, NP defending criminal activity when he is supposedly an officer of the court. He is guilty of being a bombastic blowhard, defending the indefensible behavior of his “clients”. JMO MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86