Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

1. HopeForTheBest

HopeForTheBest Well-Known Member

Has there ever been any explanation about whatever it was? I thought maybe I’d missed it but surely that matters and they asked. I say that knowing that, speaking generally, of course, asking a question isn’t the same as getting it answered at all, never mind completely or accurately. MOO.

2. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

I just feel so awful that this poor woman has not been found yet. I just get this awful feeling that she never will be, either. I won't say my thoughts about what I think that jerk did to her, but let's just say it's in the same ball park as Patrick Frazee, only a different method.

My thoughts and prayers are with her children and family. This is just so unfair.

3. sleuth66

sleuth66 Well-Known Member

So, FD was using a phone with a Miami FL area code when he called Motuzick. Did he use this number to communicate with MT in the past? Has anyone checked this number (305-496-5484) against the search warrants?

4. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

In order for Jennifer to be found, one of two things has to happen:

Someone stumbles upon her remains out of shear luck (unlikely because I think FD probably buried her somewhere remote).

Someone has to play ball.

In order for the second option to happen, they have to know where she is in the first place, and it has to be worthwhile for them to give her up.

There’s still hope, but I don’t love the odds.

5. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

All that NP could do for his own reputation was to walk on camera with Judelman. NP knew that he could not assist FD to perfect his bond because not only was there a problem with the collateral, FD committed fraud on the bond application.

It's was the fraud discovered by the state auditor that was about to cause the Judge to grant the Surety's request for immediate withdrawal without an opportunity for FD to perfect the bond. FD was hours away from his orange jumpsuit. FD had tapped AC out and he was done.

FD never feared the murder charges because he would go to his grave claiming his innocence. On the other hand, FD would rather die right then and there than let the world hear that he was a financial fraud. The court was about to reveal that FD was a man that was nothing without his murdered wife's resources. MOO

MemPat, CTGrammy, SkylarSid and 17 others like this.
  6. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Police Release Report on Investigation Into Death of Fotis Dulos

In an e-mail to NBC Connecticut, Smith said, "the idea that I told anyone not to call 911 because I didn’t want to cause more problems for Fotis if he had removed the GPS device is absurd on its face." Smith said heading to court that morning, Dulos' legal team was expecting his bond to be revoked and that he would be taken into custody while they continued to work on the bond.

"It never occurred to me that Fotis might have cut off his GPS bracelet, and I had no indication that he was not going to meet me at court. My only worry was that he was going to get a speeding ticket trying not to be late to court, as I had cautioned him when we last spoke," Smith said.

Smith said at the time that he was speaking with Curry on the phone, he was with State's Attorney Richard Colangelo in his office and that Colangelo told him law enforcement was on its way to Dulos' house. Smith said in his e-mail, "Anna called back and said she couldn’t get fotis to answer his phone, and she asked me should we call 911, I told her probation and PD were already on the way and asked her if she thought he’d harmed himself. She said no, asked again if we should call 911, I reiterated that [law enforcement] was already on the way and would coordinate with medical if they were needed but that she should call 911 if she wanted or had some reason to believe Fotis had harmed himself, but she told me she did not and I hung up."

7. pernickety

pernickety Well-Known Member

Here's the video of Pattis with bondsman Ira Judelman--after Fotis' suicide attempt, but before his death. NP says he should have contacted Judelman before about the bond, but admits he didn't do so. I don't think either Pattis or Smith was doing anything about the bond before Fotis' suicide attempt. That would explain why Fotis was on the phone with another bondsman just before, and maybe again while, he was gassing himself.

Remember at the last hearing before Judge White, Colangelo referred to a conversation they had in chambers with the judge about one or more properties put up for collateral not having enough equity? So Pattisville knew back then that the bond could be revoked. So why didn't they contact IJ back then? Not just when NP had to grandstand with IJ after FD's dramatic action?

As to MT--one of the most incriminating things against her is the alibi script, to show conspiracy and premeditation. And they just tossed it in the wastebasket for the cops to find, rather than flushing it or burning it!
    The NY Post article says it is a 19-page report. Other news sources say 10-pg report. I agree that pages seem to be missing from what is posted here.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/23/fotis-dulos-meticulously-planned-his-suicide-police-report-reveals/

8. Cloudydiamond

Cloudydiamond Well-Known Member

I believe he has been using this phone number after his arrest.

CTGrammy, SkylarSid, Laughing and 4 others like this.
  9. Cloudydiamond

Cloudydiamond Well-Known Member

I don't think Anna had any reason to lie. FD fooled a lot of people into thinking he was innocent IMO. He also fooled poor Jennifer for a very long time. Anna risked a large sum of money to help him post bond. I don't, for one minute, believe she knew he would be taking his life that morning. IMO, I do believe she was the one that went to the sdb. There are some people, that are blinded by love, and choose to only see what they want to believe. They don't want to believe people they know could be that evil.

CalmSeas, CTGrammy, SkylarSid and 9 others like this.
  10. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

In my memory I heard an interview with Judelman sans NP...This is the only thing I can find. The Tweet is dated January 28th and seems to hint that inquiries were being made before the suicide attempt. Of course, media sources have been known to get information wrong. :)

Would NP have been "in trouble" if it was known he knew his client hadn't been truthful on earlier bond applicaton?

"CBS New York had also reported that Dulos was dead. Reporter Tony Aiello tweeted later, “Conflicting reports after Fotis Dulos suicide attempt. I can report his team was working with famed NY bail bondsman Ira Judelson to secure new bond pkg if previous deal was revoked. Dulos was due in court prior to suicide attempt.”

[​IMG]
    Tony Aiello

✔@AielloTV

Conflicting reports after Fotis Dulos suicide attempt. I can report his team was working with famed NY bail bondsman Ira Judelson to secure new bond pkg if previous deal was revoked. Dulos was due in court prior to suicide attempt.
    Jan 28, 2020

11. Laughing

Laughing Rarely Speechless

Interesting documents.

So Anna Curry has enough battery to call Kevin Smith, but not enough to call 911?

Yet she knows immediately that Fd has harmed himself.

At that moment, she has the power to send EMTs to him -- but she does not.

Begs the question -- does she benefit from his death? Or rather, how does she benefit from his death?

Sorta halts the circus, at least one ring of it.

Does Fd's death benefit Michelle TRoconis? Fewer stories to align?

upload_2020-5-28_17-20-3.jpeg

12. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

[/QUOTE]

It does benefit her, in a sense, because she doesn’t have to coordinate her story with his. She just has to coordinate it with what she currently knows that LE knows. But since she IS a known liar, expect her to change her story as more information comes out. His death does put her in an opposing bind, though, because “somebody’s got to go to prison”, and Fd is dead, so it looks like she and Mawhinney are going to have to go. Funny-if she was innocent, would she be trying so hard to rehabilitate her public image?
    She obviously thought he was a real catch, and look at what he pulled her into. I think she expected to be a run-of-the-mill sleazy concubine; wanted to live in Jennifer’s “beautiful” home-wanted to feel powerful in the sense that she was able to steal beautiful Jennifer’s handsome husband and run her out of her own home. Instead she finds out that she didn’t steal him away at all, since he is serially unfaithful and disgusting and anyone could have him, and he used her as an assistant in his wife’s murder. If she really wanted to redeem herself, she would tell what she knows. She won’t do it, though, because her redemption is all pretend. I wonder how many times she attended services and functions at that church in Avon before Jennifer’s murder?

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  13. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

Here's a Quick Reference Table I created from the SW's I'm aware of. I see one 305 area code phone there and it is not this one:

Attached Files:

14. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

...and she apparently went back inside the house where she saw a cap to the Tylenol pm and his laptop, but thought he had left because his vehicle wasn’t there. Guess he was in the garage at that point. Did he usually park his vehicle inside the garage or outside?

Really don’t know what to make of all this after reading the police report. Someone is not being truthful as there are two different stories.

15. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

It’s a pretty safe bet he buried her.

SkylarSid, CTGrammy, MattC44 and 6 others like this.
  16. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Or cut her up and put her in a septic tank-would it have been smart to put her in one that belonged to a house with some association with him? No...but maybe he would have thought nobody’d look there

17. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

As a reminder, wfsb was at 4jx starting around 8am so they could report on him leaving for court. If ACs phone was dead, shecould have screamed over to the 8 or 9 media people to please call 911..... but she didn't.

PMLsmom, pernickety, BUF and 10 others like this.
  18. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Wonder what AC took out of the bank....and wonder if her bank accounts increased shortly after her visit to FD’s bank. Great minds want to know!

19. Laughing

Laughing Rarely Speechless

I bet a few other minds wanna know as well.

Everything was actually stolen from the five Dulos children.

Let me repeat that: money stolen from the five Dulos children along with stability, permanence, trust, their mother....

The extended family arriving from Greece, Anna Curry, Michelle Troconis, Yanni, Kent Mawhinney, what all did they steal from the five Dulos children?

Soon Colangelo's successor will tell us. I don't have anything to worry about. Do you?

Just sayin'.

JMHO YMMV LRR

MDATCA, Leader6518, CTGrammy and 22 others like this.
  20. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

You give me hope for justice in this incredibly sad case.

SkylarSid, CTGrammy, Flicka1 and 9 others like this.