Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, as far as we know from the arrest and search warrants, there were 3 to 4 unaccounted for gaps in time in which something significant could have happened with JFD's body after it left 69 Welles Ln in the back of her own Suburban.

39 minutes in New Canaan - after JFD's Suburban was seen leaving 69 Welles Lane at 10:25 am and before the Toyota subsequently showed up on the surveillance at the New Canaan Rest Area at 11:12 am. (47 minute time interval less 3 minute drive of JFD Suburban to Lapham Rd and less 5 minute drive of Toyota from Lapham Rd to NC Rest Area).

74 minutes somewhere between New Canaan and Farmington - after Toyota arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22 pm, but before FD arrived at 80 MS Rd in his own Suburban at the same time as MT arrived there in the Jeep at 1:36 pm.

If a transfer was made from JFD's Suburban in New Canaan to FD's Suburban or Jeep or a sequence of both rather than to the Toyota, those two gaps together (before those vehicles show up at 80 MS Rd later) make a combined 1 hour and 53 minute gap.

41 minutes again in and around Farmington and surrounding areas - when Jeep leaves 80 MS Rd at 2:24 until it returns at 3:55 and is believed by some (based on timing of search warrants of cell towers) to have made trip from 80 MS Rd to Avon to Bristol and back to 80 MS Rd (1 hour 30 minute time interval less a 50 minute driving trip... 10 minutes plus 25 plus 15). Remember, the Jeep departed and then shortly thereafter returned after a cellphone call occurred between FD and MT, then steps were taken to figure out when employee PG would return to the area before the Jeep departed again at 2:24. MT also took steps after the Jeep returned from its trip later to make sure PG could not reach either of them at that expected arrival time.

Finally, there is an unaccounted for 102 minute gap between the time FD left 80 MS Rd in his Raptor immediately after PG did in the Toyota and before the Raptor later reaches Albany Ave (5:28 pm to 7:31 pm is 123 minute time interval less 3 minute drive from 80 MS Rd to 4JC and then 18 minute drive from 4JC to Albany Ave).

It is worth remembering that at some point during one of these intervals, JFD's t-shirt and brassiere were removed from her body and disposed of in those plastic bags that FD placed in the trash receptacles FD and MT visited on Albany Ave. The zip ties that had been used on her body or remains were also removed and found in those bags.

So, were those clothing items and zip ties removed in New Canaan? That seems unlikely to me given the high risk of detection or capture involved in doing that in such close proximity to the scene of the abduction or murder.

So, WHEN were those items removed and placed in the garbage bags and WHAT made their removal necessary? And how do the subsequent vehicle movements up to the Albany Ave run fit in with those assumptions?

Thank you so much for pulling all this information together. I started to try once and was overwhelmed and retreated. KUDOS to you.

Honestly, after more than a year, I haven't been able to create a best possible scenario for the disposal of JFD's body. And, that makes me both sad and so frustrated. Can you imagine the number of LE personnel who have mulled over this timeline? Hopefully, they have some concrete ideas, video, or clues we haven't seen yet.

Among my thoughts from time to time have included:
  • FD handed the body off to someone (KM?) in New Canaan, and that person disposed of the body at sea.
  • FD could have been aware of construction in the New Canaan area where concrete was to be laid around the 24th of May. Did he have a access to active construction that might have been vacant on the day of the killing? I don't know...this became problematic for me without any knowledge of construction.
  • Did FD know about abandoned wells and septic tanks on the route between New Canaan and Farmington (and in the Farmington area) that could be used? Could acid of some type dissolve a body?
  • Wasn't JFD's blood found in FD's suburban? I vaguely remember reading that somewhere. (Apologize for the vagueness...). Could the body have been transported after the Toyota's arrival at MS?
  • The Farmington reservoirs, with the aid of Quikrete have played in my thoughts.
  • And, my mind always keeps going in circles....I want to know if LE has a vehicle on video for KM's visit to 4JX on the morning of the 24th. Did he spend the night of the 24th at 80 MS with FD? MT's alibis seem tight until she returns to 4JX....was it established that she drove in the same time as FD?
  • If MT is truly innocent of any part of this, she better start dealing now. Her time is short.
Thanks again for the excellent timelines. It's truly an impressive summary. For all the rest of my gibberish...IMO MOO

I think there was a double hand off. Remember that there was a plan and then there was what happened. FD IMO did not PLAN for Jennifer to fight back. I think he had full confidence in his ability to ambush, restrain and remove her. Then pass her off to Vehicle 2 (his Suburban, with doctored plates) so he could QUICKLY return Vehicle 1 (the Tacoma) before (original plan) reconvening at 80 MS to exact his revenge fantasy on a Jennifer, restrained but alive. That all changed when Jennifer fought back, and FD went off script, leaving a bloody crime scene behind. IMO he never intended to spend more than a minute there. Pass her off shortly, return the truck, go to work. Alibi set. The delay caused by clean up required revision.

I keep coming back to 80 MS and the gaps in time. Because IMO THAT'S when FD was doing something very time-consuming. Like ten small bags with Quickrete. And a drive in another direction. No phone. Possibly no internal vehicle GPS log. Doctored plates.

He was behind schedule by at least two hours but he still had quite a bit of time .... for multiple stops.... and we know, from Albany, that's a familiar method.

IMO he had help nearly every step of the way.

JMO

Last edited:
I think there was a double hand off. Remember that there was a plan and then there was what happened. FD IMO did not PLAN for Jennifer to fight back. I think he had full confidence in his ability to ambush, restrain and remove her. Then pass her off to Vehicle 2 (his Suburban, with doctored plates) so he could QUICKLY return the Vehicle 1 (the Tacoma) before (original plan) reconvening at 80 MS to exact his revenge fantasy on a Jennifer, restrained but alive. That all changed when Jennifer fought back, and FD went off script, leaving a bloody crime scene behind. IMO he never intended to spend more than a minute there. Pass her off shortly, return the truck, go to work. Alibi set. The delay caused by clean up required revision.

I keep coming back to 80 MS and the gaps in time. Because IMO THAT'S when FD was doing something very time-consuming. Like ten small bags with Quickrete. And a drive in another direction. No phone. Possibly no internal vehicle GPS log. Doctored plates.

He was behind schedule by at least two hours but he still had quite a bit of time .... for multiple stops.... and we know, from Albany, that's a familiar method.

IMO he had help nearly every step of the way.

JMO

In your scenario, who was driving vehicle #2 (fD suburban)? Was it KM or MT? Has to be KM, yes?

KM at least initially.

If it was used again, and for disposal, it could've been weither KM or FD or both.

JMO

If we think that FD’s phone call to KM immediately after the disposal of the doctored plates was to tell him that the plates were taken care of, then it would certainly make sense that he may have been driving fD’s Suburban that morning. I just don’t recall anything reporting about the movements or sightings of the suburban in any spot between New Canaan and Farmington that day, though

"State police are at a property on Mountain Spring Road in Farmington once owned by Fotis Dulos' Fore Group, Inc.

State police said they were at the location for investigative purposes, following up on old leads."

The video is helpful if anyone's new to the case or needs a refresher.

State Police Return To Farmington Home Tied to Fotis Dulos

Remind me, 80 MS, is that where Fotis chose to be both meticulous and smug, mugging for the media, whilst sweeping the stoop? If arrogance had a fabric, it'd be velvet.

JMO

No, that was the house he was building in New Canaan. 80 Mountainside was the house where Mt wasn’t “cleaning Jennifer”, and where PG (ex employee) went to look for his truck so he could drive it home. It is where we think that disposal preps for Jennifer were made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member