Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t watch it-I know it’ll make me mad

The trailer makes it clear that it’s a PR job for MT and Clan Troconis. Very biased.

However, there is one clip that made me laugh. The bit where the director has clearly instructed the family to all shake their heads from side to side when the interviewer asks if their sister was involved. The sisters comply with suitable vigour, but Papa T’s head-shaking is a whole lot less confident. He doesn’t seem AT ALL convinced that his daughter wasn’t involved.
IMO

The trailer makes it clear that it’s a PR job for MT and Clan Troconis. Very biased.

However, there is one clip that made me laugh. The bit where the director has clearly instructed the family to all shake their heads from side to side when the interviewer asks if their sister was involved. The sisters comply with suitable vigour, but Papa T’s head-shaking is a whole lot less confident. He doesn’t seem AT ALL convinced that his daughter wasn’t involved.
IMO
Going back to look!

Is

Is this for the purpose of influencing a prospective jury?
Sure seems that way, from the looks of the clip. Hard to tell how much time Rena + MT fam got. I don’t think they would’ve stuck around for hardball questions. The palsy-walsy shot w/the T clan... no words. Yes, Dad (re: shaking his head “no”) has shown more gravitas, I feel.

C’MON, 48 hours! For better or worse, it’s a fairly respected show. I doubt there’ll be much of anything from MT’s AWs, but I could be wrong. I figure there were strict conditions from T fam/JS re: terms of participation.

IMHO YMMV UGH

Last edited:
It was Junior High School graduation in June of 2019, at the height of the case along with the media circus. Although an achievement, it is not the same as High School graduation.

I do Not fault the school for dis-inviting her. It would Not be fair for all the children (including NBT) and their families to have the media storm descend upon them.

The school may have Live Streamed the event. I can almost guarantee that Mama A was in attendance and perhaps NBT's father. In addition, Mama A could very easily tie MT in through Zoom or FaceTime.

IMO, it was put out to the media that MT had been dis-invited to mislead the press and that MT did in fact attend the graduation. IMO.

Perhaps MT should have thought about someone other than herself when she aided and abetted Fd in the Brutal Murder of Jennifer Farber dulos.

JFd's 5 Children will NEVER have Any Parent at Any of THEIR Milestone Events.

THAT, is the REAL Travesty here.

IMO.
Totally agree especially about the real travesty. You’re absolutely right!

I thought it was a high school graduation and so I felt sorry for her daughter. I still do. I’m not sure if we are allowed to say her name so I won’t, but now that I have the full picture, I can’t blame the school for not wanting a media circus either. I doubt MT will be free to attend her daughter’s future high school or college graduation either. And Jennifer’s children will have neither parent at all their milestones for the rest of their lives. It’s very sad & depressing to think about how their lives have been forever changed by selfish choices made by parents that should have protected them and put them first. :(

Last edited:
Sure seems that way, from the looks of the clip. Hard to tell how much time Rena + MT fam got. I don’t think they would’ve stuck around for hardball questions. The palsy-walsy shot w/the T clan... no words. Yes, Dad (re: shaking his head “no”) has shown more gravitas, I feel.

C’MON, 48 hours! For better or worse, it’s a fairly respected show. I doubt there’ll be much of anything from MT’s AWs, but I could be wrong. I figure there were strict conditions from T fam/JS re: terms of participation.

IMHO YMMV UGH
That unison “do you think your sister did it” bobble head shot isn’t to worry over, in MOO. It is so ridiculously staged that if that’s the best they can do, she’s definitely guilty!

The Troconis sister chorus doesn’t seem to realize this isn’t a reality TV show, it’s a murder conspiracy trial. With evidence like surveillance video, witnesses, and blood. If this is the defense that JS is putting forward, MT is in deep trouble. She’s not going to like the way the series ends.

MOO. I’ll wait to see the full episode and weigh in again.

New video of "the other woman" in missing mom Jennifer Dulos case being grilled by cops - CBS News

The death of Fotis Dulos left Michelle Troconis in a precarious legal position, says her attorney, Jon Schoenhorn. "I think the right expression here is, 'she's left holding the bag.'" Authorities still plan on pursuing charges including conspiracy to commit murder against Troconis, leaving her facing the possibility of years in prison for the death of a woman she never met and whose body has never been found.

[...]

Late last year, Michelle Troconis, two of her sisters and her father met with "48 Hours" in Connecticut.

[...]

They say that when Michelle Troconis moved with her young daughter to Connecticut, she knew nothing about the difficulties in the Dulos marriage. Attorney Schoenhorn says Fotis lied to Michelle, telling her that the couple was amicably divorcing.

"Well, hindsight, of course, is 20/20, right?" Schoenhorn said. "...Had she even known about how contentious the relationship became between Jennifer and Fotis, she never would have moved up here." And Fotis Dulos didn't just lie to Michelle, says her family. He lied to all of them as well.

[...]

But what about the surveillance footage that appears to show Michelle inside Fotis Dulos' truck as he is discarding that incriminating trash on Albany Avenue in Hartford? Schoenhorn says he knows of no evidence that Michelle knew Jennifer Dulos was missing at that point or that she had any idea what was inside the black bags.

Schoenhorn says no physical evidence ties Michelle to any of the evidence recovered from that night and points to those police videos that, he says, show Michelle cooperating with police. "She not only did not know what was in those bags," says Schoenhorn, "...she told police this multiple times, she had no idea what he was actually doing."

But Connecticut investigators say Michelle Troconis changed her stories over the course of three interviews and they believe she knows more than what she is saying.

New video of "the other woman" in missing mom Jennifer Dulos case being grilled by cops - CBS News

The death of Fotis Dulos left Michelle Troconis in a precarious legal position, says her attorney, Jon Schoenhorn. "I think the right expression here is, 'she's left holding the bag.'" Authorities still plan on pursuing charges including conspiracy to commit murder against Troconis, leaving her facing the possibility of years in prison for the death of a woman she never met and whose body has never been found.

[...]

Late last year, Michelle Troconis, two of her sisters and her father met with "48 Hours" in Connecticut.

[...]

They say that when Michelle Troconis moved with her young daughter to Connecticut, she knew nothing about the difficulties in the Dulos marriage. Attorney Schoenhorn says Fotis lied to Michelle, telling her that the couple was amicably divorcing.

"Well, hindsight, of course, is 20/20, right?" Schoenhorn said. "...Had she even known about how contentious the relationship became between Jennifer and Fotis, she never would have moved up here." And Fotis Dulos didn't just lie to Michelle, says her family. He lied to all of them as well.

[...]

But what about the surveillance footage that appears to show Michelle inside Fotis Dulos' truck as he is discarding that incriminating trash on Albany Avenue in Hartford? Schoenhorn says he knows of no evidence that Michelle knew Jennifer Dulos was missing at that point or that she had any idea what was inside the black bags.

Schoenhorn says no physical evidence ties Michelle to any of the evidence recovered from that night and points to those police videos that, he says, show Michelle cooperating with police. "She not only did not know what was in those bags," says Schoenhorn, "...she told police this multiple times, she had no idea what he was actually doing."

But Connecticut investigators say Michelle Troconis changed her stories over the course of three interviews and they believe she knows more than what she is saying.
Thanks for that summary!
She was quite literally “left holding the bag,” with nice swab of her DNA on a bag opening and on some bags taped together, according to her AW!

And due to the hundreds of filings + FD’s penchant for speaking of revenge (according to JFD), MT would have known about the contentious nature of the proceedings quite early, IMO.
JS — Bollocks.

MOO

[...]

[...]

[...]

Thanks Morgan...I was having trouble playing the video.

I certainly hope that 48 Hours interviews the prosecutors and LE, too. A little reality and balance is a good thing, too.

Otherwise, this type of biased reporting can't be called "news." :(:mad:

Thanks for that summary!
She was quite literally “left holding the bag,” with nice swab of her DNA on a bag opening and on some bags taped together, according to her AW!

And due to the hundreds of filings + FD’s penchant for speaking of revenge (according to JFD), MT would have known about the contentious nature of the proceedings quite early, IMO.
JS — Bollocks.

MOO

You said it!

I certainly hope that 48 Hours interviews the prosecutors and LE, too. A little reality and balance is a good thing, too.

I don’t think the prosecution can or will speak to them-this is why it’s outrageous

She also interviews Carrie Luft and Sgt. Kenneth Ventresca
Video Transcript
CARRIE LUFT: The last year and a half is something I could never have imagined, completely unfathomable, in terms of my dear friend disappearing. My name is Carrie Luft and I'm a long-time friend of Jennifer Farber-Dulos.

SGT KENNETH VENTRESCA: This is Wells Lane. This is where Jennifer Dulos lived with her five children back on May 24, 2019. I am Sergeant Kenneth Ventresca, Connecticut State Police, Western District Major Crime Squad. The last time Jennifer was seen was dropping her kids off at school on May 24 in the morning hours. She vanished.
Sneak peek: What Does the Other Woman Know? The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos

Yes, probably! He probably WAS lining her up for the bench before Jennifer was even gone! I wonder what they found on all of those phones? We won’t know unless it pertains to either MT or KM, since there will be no trial for fD, but I would LOVE to know
I am especially interested in that cellphone MT identifies as "Mami's" on MT's cellphone log (provided as an exhibit on one of MT's attorney's recent motions).

Why?

Because MT on her log is indicating that she was communicating with someone she identifies as "Mami" on the other end of that phone fairly continuously on 5/24 from 7:45am through 8:04am.

According to MT's cellphone log:
16 minute outgoing call from 7:45 to 8:01, then
5 sec outgoing call at 8:02, then
2 minute incoming call from 8:02-8:04

That was the exact time frame JFD was dropping the kids off at school the morning she disappeared, and shortly before JFD in her Suburban appears on a neighbor's surveillance returning to 69 Welles Lane. That last incoming call was ended 1 minute before the AW reports the Suburban showed on JFD's neighbor's surveillance.

I don't know about you, but when I consider the implications of that, I feel like I need to vomit.

And now MT's attorney is in court asking for the return of seized devices "belonging" to MT's mother and daughter without providing any helpful identifying information.

P.S. See SW for cell tower records in vicinity of Frogtown Rd from 7:45 to 8:20 am.

I am especially interested in that cellphone MT identifies as "Mami's" on MT's cellphone log (provided as an exhibit on one of MT's attorney's recent motions).

Why?

Because MT on her log is indicating that she was communicating with someone she identifies as "Mami" on the other end of that phone fairly continuously on 5/24 from 7:45am through 8:04am.

According to MT's cellphone log:
16 minute outgoing call from 7:45 to 8:01, then
5 sec outgoing call at 8:02, then
2 minute incoming call from 8:02-8:04

That was the exact time frame JFD was dropping the kids off at school the morning she disappeared, and shortly before JFD in her Suburban appears on a neighbor's surveillance returning to 69 Welles Lane. That last incoming call was ended 1 minute before the AW reports the Suburban showed on JFD's neighbor's surveillance.

I don't know about you, but when I consider the implications of that, I feel like I need to vomit.

And now MT's attorney is in court asking for the return of seized devices "belonging" to MT's mother and daughter without providing any helpful identifying information.

P.S. See SW for cell tower records in vicinity of Frogtown Rd from 7:45 to 8:20 am.
Yes. Horrifying.

[...]

[...]

[...]

MT is Saying that she Never met JFd?

Really?

MT moved to CT in 2016 to 'work' (IMO, the oldest profession) with Fd in his Home Office at 4JC while JFd and the children Still Lived in the Home until June of 2017.

So, How is it, that MT Never met JFd?

Really?

MT was in JFd's Home only Feet from JFd, at least 5 days a week, and they Never met?

Really?

Fd and MT were seen All Over CT and especially in Avon and Farmington, carrying on an affair right in front of Everyone, Long Before JFd and the children fled in June 2017.

JFd confronted Fd and that is when he told JFd that the plan was for everyone to live as one big happy family on the weekends and school breaks with his Paramour and her child.

MT KNEW the Exact Family Dynamics and she Did Not Care.

IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads