Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is about King Richard…but most people watch things like this and simply enjoy them. I don’t know anybody who posts about it with a picture later, comparing themselves wth the subject. Who is she trying to impress?
I think MT the crusader, martyr, blah, blah, probably predates this case. I think she's trying to impress another well-heeled (married) lover. She should be nearing the end of child support... JMO.

I used Google Translate to make some sense of the post -- not posting that since IDK if the 10% guideline applies.

Michi praises a family involved in sports.

Jennifer provided horseback riding to her children.

In some places, Michi glorifies riding.

Leaves me wondering...and remembering the barn fire that disrupted the Dulos' children's involvement in that sport....

The part about the Williams tennis players growing up in a family -- did the movie show multiple affairs for the Dad?

Or is that just part of Michelle Troconis' definition of a family?

Just asking.

jmho ymmv lrr

I used Google Translate to make some sense of the post -- not posting that since IDK if the 10% guideline applies.

Michi praises a family involved in sports.

Jennifer provided horseback riding to her children.

In some places, Michi glorifies riding.

Leaves me wondering...and remembering the barn fire that disrupted the Dulos' children's involvement in that sport....

The part about the Williams tennis players growing up in a family -- did the movie show multiple affairs for the Dad?

Or is that just part of Michelle Troconis' definition of a family?

Just asking.

jmho ymmv lrr

I think she believes that she is a family unit with her daughter and “Gas”, her daughter’s father. Isn’t he currently involved with anyone else? I don’t believe she has ever lived with him, with her daughter, and I don’t believe they were a couple for any length of time after the daughter was born. She seems to have a pretty loosey-goosey definition of her connection to a family (see: the Dulos family, and her role there). I wonder if “Gas” is as supportive of MT as she appears to be indicating. I wonder what he thought of her relationship with fD, and the daughter’s proximity to him? We’ll never know, but I bet he wasn’t in favor of it-bet he could see right through fD’s character, and didn’t like his daughter being anywhere near him.

Login • Instagram

Pandering to potential jurors of color? I wonder…

I do think the post states "how" MT sees herself....and it also reinforces some of the comments made by her attorney:

A translation from the post:
"As an athlete I know and understand how important it is to have a goal and focus in life. Something that together with Gas we have been able to transmit to our daughter. Sport is a healthy, happy, intense and above all satisfying life with many sacrifices, you grow up in a family that share the same passion. It is not easy but working as a team and as a family everything is possible in life."

MT as usual wants to block out the 6+ years she spent "dating" and with FD. During those years, her primary focue in life was not "sport." She continiued to water ski and was 3rd in the Northeast, but there were 3 competitors. She went to water skiing competitions in Europe essentially on JFD's $$. What were the sacrifices MT made while living with FD?

Schoenhorn has commented that LE showed "prejudice" in not supplying an interpreter during questioning before she was charged. However, she understood the questions well enough to supply untruthful responses. She understood this and admitted to it during the 3rd interview. Her father was disturbed that the prosecutor didn't understand that Michi wasn't really lying. (MOO) He thought that LE was too harsh on his daughter. She simply "believed" FD and did what he said. (The only real defense I can see is that MT confesses she isn't intelligent enough to understand that her lies delayed in the investigation into the "disappearance" of another woman (who wasn't involved in "sport"), and MT's honesty would have impacted MT's plan for herself and her daughter. Stupidity or selfishness??

I truly believe Schoenhorn is going to hammer on LE's prejudice if this ever goes to trial. He'll try to impeach LE witnesses and testimony on those grounds. He'll play to a jury that is representative of MT's "peers." (Hope he doesn't think that new immigrants are similar to MT, but think he'll try.)

Personally, MT's current post seems to indicate she's reframing her choices in life. Perhaps, she feels a need to justify those choices to her daughter who has certainly reached an age in which she probably will challenge her parents on various things, including those "choices" that have negatively impacted her (NB's) life. I have sympathy for NB who didn't want to be involved in any of this. However, MT needs to be more honest with LE, herself, and her family to move forward.

Her new "goal and focus in life" should encompass honesty and humility for the choices she made that have created chaos for the entire family. However, IMO, she probably has always been a bit of a "problem child."

I do think the post states "how" MT sees herself....and it also reinforces some of the comments made by her attorney:

A translation from the post:
"As an athlete I know and understand how important it is to have a goal and focus in life. Something that together with Gas we have been able to transmit to our daughter. Sport is a healthy, happy, intense and above all satisfying life with many sacrifices, you grow up in a family that share the same passion. It is not easy but working as a team and as a family everything is possible in life."

MT as usual wants to block out the 6+ years she spent "dating" and with FD. During those years, her primary focue in life was not "sport." She continiued to water ski and was 3rd in the Northeast, but there were 3 competitors. She went to water skiing competitions in Europe essentially on JFD's $$. What were the sacrifices MT made while living with FD?

Schoenhorn has commented that LE showed "prejudice" in not supplying an interpreter during questioning before she was charged. However, she understood the questions well enough to supply untruthful responses. She understood this and admitted to it during the 3rd interview. Her father was disturbed that the prosecutor didn't understand that Michi wasn't really lying. (MOO) He thought that LE was too harsh on his daughter. She simply "believed" FD and did what he said. (The only real defense I can see is that MT confesses she isn't intelligent enough to understand that her lies delayed in the investigation into the "disappearance" of another woman (who wasn't involved in "sport"), and MT's honesty would have impacted MT's plan for herself and her daughter. Stupidity or selfishness??

I truly believe Schoenhorn is going to hammer on LE's prejudice if this ever goes to trial. He'll try to impeach LE witnesses and testimony on those grounds. He'll play to a jury that is representative of MT's "peers." (Hope he doesn't think that new immigrants are similar to MT, but think he'll try.)

Personally, MT's current post seems to indicate she's reframing her choices in life. Perhaps, she feels a need to justify those choices to her daughter who has certainly reached an age in which she probably will challenge her parents on various things, including those "choices" that have negatively impacted her (NB's) life. I have sympathy for NB who didn't want to be involved in any of this. However, MT needs to be more honest with LE, herself, and her family to move forward.

Her new "goal and focus in life" should encompass honesty and humility for the choices she made that have created chaos for the entire family. However, IMO, she probably has always been a bit of a "problem child."

I agree with everything you said, but especially the bolded part. However, I do think the entire family have a “take whatever you want” attitude, regardless of whether or not it belongs to somebody else.

It is outrageous to me that her father might think that it isn’t really lying, if it can potentially get/keep Michi out of trouble.

upload_2022-1-2_19-17-31.jpeg Oh, Brother! Do you believe this parawhore? Was God with her when she conspired with fD? Was He there when she was flouting the court’s ruling about being present when fD had the kids? How about when she was shagging the man who was married in God’s eyes, to JFD? God is with her when she does a lot of bad things. I wonder which church family she is talking about-the one at Avon Congregational? Or did she run her disgusting scam on yet another church community?

View attachment 328327 Oh, Brother! Do you believe this parawhore? Was God with her when she conspired with fD? Was He there when she was flouting the court’s ruling about being present when fD had the kids? How about when she was shagging the man who was married in God’s eyes, to JFD? God is with her when she does a lot of bad things. I wonder which church family she is talking about-the one at Avon Congregational? Or did she run her disgusting scam on yet another church community?

It IS the Congregational church in Avon that she is referring to. I guess now that she has left CT, she does not see the need to do this again. Surely she was raised as a “Catholic”, and yet she belongs (she claims) to a church that doesn’t base forgiveness on the confession of sins.

View attachment 328327 Oh, Brother! Do you believe this parawhore? Was God with her when she conspired with fD? Was He there when she was flouting the court’s ruling about being present when fD had the kids? How about when she was shagging the man who was married in God’s eyes, to JFD? God is with her when she does a lot of bad things. I wonder which church family she is talking about-the one at Avon Congregational? Or did she run her disgusting scam on yet another church community?

perhaps MT's English is sufficient to check a dictionary?

virtue signalling

virtue signalling
noun [ U ]
UK (US virtue signaling) uk

/ˈvɜː.tʃuː ˌsɪɡ.nəl.ɪŋ/ us

/ˈvɝː.tʃuː ˌsɪɡ.nəl.ɪŋ/
an attempt to show other people that you are a good person, for example by expressing opinions that will be acceptable to them, especially on social media:

Michi, we are not fooled. You've left a photo trail of your true self on the Internet. Your podium claims, in a competition with 3 entrants. Your sudden recall of a trophy from age 10. We're familiar with your double-bird, your crotch-grab, and of course your clothing-optional images. (Not linking out of respect for Jennifer, her family, and her children.)

IMHO a jury won't be fooled, either.

Although a true jury of her peers -- side-piece, home-wrecking, Tacoma Tango-ing paramours willing to defy court orders and move right into the house paid for with the spurned wife's money....

Spoiling my breakfast, here, Michi, and as far as I'm concerned, you are mocking Christianity. Call Colangelo and confess, that will show contrition, show that you have turned from your sin and accepted the saving grace offered by our Creator.

jmho ymmv lrr

perhaps MT's English is sufficient to check a dictionary?

virtue signalling
IMHO a jury won't be fooled, either.

Although a true jury of her peers -- side-piece, home-wrecking, Tacoma Tango-ing paramours willing to defy court orders and move right into the house paid for with the spurned wife's money....

Spoiling my breakfast, here, Michi, and as far as I'm concerned, you are mocking Christianity. Call Colangelo and confess, that will show contrition, show that you have turned from your sin and accepted the saving grace offered by our Creator.

jmho ymmv lrr
(respectfully snipped)

I couldn’t agree more.

From Vanessa Grigoriadis’ article in Vanity Fair:

“Last night for the first time she said ‘I love you’ to me,” she wrote of her youngest daughter. “I am smitten. She’s my kitten. My prize-fighter. My dream come real.”

This was a human. A sister.

May truth prevail; for justice, for the families traumatized by treachery, and for the safety and healing of generations to come.

Tell what happened.

9c10f8889ae77fe6f463d141f29666.jpg

lrr

Last edited:
Don't think there is a statute of limitations on this case....mabe a deal will be reached outside of a trial. We'll see.

JFD "disappeared" in 2019. FD took his life in January of 2020.

MT and KM are both out on bail at this time.

However, I agree, the wait has seemed endless. I think there should be a statute of limitations on the number of motions Schoenhorn can make. These motions are each a ridiculous waste of the court's time and resources. The filings are an affront to entire judicial process and the family of JFD... JMO...MOO.

Don't think there is a statute of limitations on this case....mabe a deal will be reached outside of a trial. We'll see.

JFD "disappeared" in 2019. FD took his life in January of 2020.

MT and KM are both out on bail at this time.

However, I agree, the wait has seemed endless. I think there should be a statute of limitations on the number of motions Schoenhorn can make. These motions are each a ridiculous waste of the court's time and resources. The filings are an affront to entire judicial process and the family of JFD... JMO...MOO.

JS really is just dragging this farce out as long as possible, maybe thinking that people will just get tired of it and let it drop. I suppose I understand that the defense has the right to be fully prepared before going to trial, but it’s his own fault that he is unprepared in the first place. Next thing you know, he is going to start saying that she was deprived of her right to a speedy trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl