Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, JS is still trying to get Mt’s case moved to a more JS-friendly location (Hartford). He was successful in getting the ankle monitor removed, and I am afraid that he will be successful again in getting this moved before a judge that he knows personally. I really doubt that he is doing this because it is jurisdictionally (sp?) correct, and don’t believe for a minute that he is doing it so that his travel time is less; he wants a friendly judge and jury. He’s made two new motions, pushing her trial back even farther-he is the one who is taking her right to a speedy trial away.

imho KM has worked for years in Connecticut, paying income, property, sales, and real estate taxes.

Praying that he knows plenty & with LE is building a box of evidence to contain MT!

A box that JS can't open & thereby spoil potential evidence....

The young victims, Jennifer's children, are growing -- sad to think that they will read about their father & associates.

jmho ymmv lrr
Hmmm. I wouldn't want that abusive man to get off on anything just to get more on troconis. My impression is that he was far more part of the planning before the act. He is part of the misogyny that made the murderers think killing Jennifer was okay.

MOO

Hmmm. I wouldn't want that abusive man to get off on anything just to get more on troconis. My impression is that he was far more part of the planning before the act. He is part of the misogyny that made the murderers think killing Jennifer was okay.

MOO
I still want her in prison, though. But I don’t think she will end up there.

Let’s pray she does.
Oh, I hope she is sentenced to a bazillion years. It's just I think she's going to get away with it, or with a very short sentence.

Jennifer Valiante was sentenced to 8 years in 2018, but she had been in prison since around 2015, for helping her boyfriend murder his parents. She is free now.

Oh, I hope she is sentenced to a bazillion years. It's just I think she's going to get away with it, or with a very short sentence.

Jennifer Valiante was sentenced to 8 years in 2018, but she had been in prison since around 2015, for helping her boyfriend murder his parents. She is free now.

Yes that seems to be the new justice system that favors criminals instead of victims and their families.

Me either
JV's charges were almost identical to MT's. I think they they were worse in some ways. She never served 8 years. I remember checking, just can't remember exactly when. Maybe two years ago? Unless her boyfriend threatened her, she was all in.

To be a conspirator in a double murder, all she gets is 8 years? Something's wrong.

JMO

Me either
JV's charges were almost identical to MT's. I think they they were worse in some ways. She never served 8 years. I remember checking, just can't remember exactly when. Maybe two years ago? Unless her boyfriend threatened her, she was all in.

To be a conspirator in a double murder, all she gets is 8 years? Something's wrong.

JMO

Me either

JMO

JMO
I have to say that I’d be pretty satisfied if MT spends 2 full years in prison-for someone like her, that would be pretty awful-and a felony conviction to go along with it would be hers for life

New thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member