Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to dig a hole in my Connecticut yard to plant a bush. It was hard. If the grave with a bag of lime at an abandoned hunting club (can't remember name) was dug by a certain attorney, by himself, I would be surprised. Perhaps by a day laborer, willing to dispose of garbage bags at a construction site, and help with some grave digging, no questions asked. The immigration work, paralegals, translators, someone connect these dots! Speculation only.

I tried to dig a hole in my Connecticut yard to plant a bush. It was hard. If the grave with a bag of lime at an abandoned hunting club (can't remember name) was dug by a certain attorney, by himself, I would be surprised. Perhaps by a day laborer, willing to dispose of garbage bags at a construction site, and help with some grave digging, no questions asked. The immigration work, paralegals, translators, someone connect these dots! Speculation only.

I wouldn't be surprised if KM had either a pre-dug grave or a site for a grave intended for his own use. Fortunately, and maybe thanks to FD, his own plan was never implemented.

Nonetheless, I think with his negotiated bail release, KM was heavily interrogated about things especially known to him. (I think the hunt club grounds were thoroughly searched long before this). MOO

How many murder/conspiracy cases are sitting in queue in this jurisdiction? Are they scheduled according to the time estimated for trying the case? Exactly what criteria prevents this case from moving forward? Is it a strategy? I have more questions than answers.

flashback post:

"The alibi is enormous," Pattis said.

Enormous, but everyone involved manages to keep the secret???

Oh, maybe since Michi doesn't speak English (except professionally to work with clients, and personally to talk with friends since Fd get angry if he's left out of a Spanish convo) she doesn't know???

Wait, that would mean she does know!

1661717844444.png
turnto10.com

She gazes so adoringly at the highly competent defense attorney, the one she later fired.

Justice for Jennifer can't come soon enough imho.

jmho ymmv lrr

Thank you. I appreciate it when the reporter cites whether or not the audio is factual or not. Nothing like giving up 60 minutes where you're left wondering where the author came up with their information. :eek:

From the link:

Most recently, the acclaimed true crime podcast "My Favorite Murder" spotlighted the case in an episode that aired last Thursday. The podcast's 341st episode, entitled "If You Were Godzilla...," begins with hosts Georgia Hardstark and Karen Kilgariff going through the facts of the case. The duo discusses how Jennifer Dulos and her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, met as well as some of the marital issues that preceded Jennifer Dulos' eventual disappearance.

Though Hardstark and Kilgariff mostly kept to the facts of the case, citing sources such as the Stamford Advocate and Vanity Fair, the duo theorized answers to the question that many people have regarding the case: Where is Jennifer Dulos?

“In my mind, you bury a body under foundation," Hardstark said regarding Fotis Dulos' occupation in real estate development in relation to the case.

The podcast hosts also discussed Connecticut a bit. Hardstark said that Jennifer Dulos and Fotis Dulos "moved to an affluent area where all affluent New Yorkers move: Connecticut.” The podcasts hosts also shared that they heard from a number of New Canaan residents who said that the town was a quiet one.

Thank you. I appreciate it when the reporter cites whether or not the audio is factual or not. Nothing like giving up 60 minutes where you're left wondering where the author came up with their information.
^^rsbm
OK, so I wasn't familiar with the creators of "My Favorite Murder" but I had to return to append to my earlier warning about losing 60 minutes. In this case, it's losing 90 minutes!

Anything about this case doesn't surface until about 25 min mark and nothing you don't already know will follow. Let me save you from making the mistake of thinking they might return to Jennifer's case after a bit of off-topic chatter. They do not! JMO

09/01/2022

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 10/18/2022. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

@Niner

09/01/2022

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 10/18/2022. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

@Niner

Geez - she will never get to court....

I’m watching a live TikTok seandaustin who just dragged a rug out of a river in CT they believe is connected to the case. The LE on their way to the scene.edit: full disclosure: they are paranormal investigators. That’s that.

Last edited:
I’m watching a live TikTok seansaustin who just dragged a rug out of a river in CT they believe is connected to the case. The LE on their way to the scene.edit: full disclosure: they are paranormal investigators. That’s that.
I am watching also. I came here to see if anyone else was catching it.

I’m watching a live TikTok seandaustin who just dragged a rug out of a river in CT they believe is connected to the case. The LE on their way to the scene.edit: full disclosure: they are paranormal investigators. That’s that.

I wonder what made them think this was connected to her? I don't remember ever hearing anything about a rug missing .. or maybe it's just because they think it looks like blood on the rug?

I don’t know much about this guy but he is claiming he’s been getting messages from spirits to look in the lake and finally found a diver to help and found something. They lifted it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror