Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Stephen Herman thinks of fD now? “Confident and gregarious”? “No psychopathic tendencies”? “Suitable custodial parent”? These so-called professionals sicken me. He was absolutely sweet-talked and charmed by this psychopath, as was Meehan and all of the pros that dealt with both fD and JFD. And of course the kids wanted to see him more frequently-that is the nature of a child, especially when he would have been inclined to indulge them, while their mother likely disciplined them. Oh also-whose bedroom did MT’s daughter take over while she was living there? I was surprised that there weren’t more bedrooms in such a big house. I imagine the two Dulos girls would have to share a room, while MT’s daughter had her own.

I wonder what Stephen Herman thinks of fD now? “Confident and gregarious”? “No psychopathic tendencies”? “Suitable custodial parent”? These so-called professionals sicken me. He was absolutely sweet-talked and charmed by this psychopath, as was Meehan and all of the pros that dealt with both fD and JFD. And of course the kids wanted to see him more frequently-that is the nature of a child, especially when he would have been inclined to indulge them, while their mother likely disciplined them. Oh also-whose bedroom did MT’s daughter take over while she was living there? I was surprised that there weren’t more bedrooms in such a big house. I imagine the two Dulos girls would have to share a room, while MT’s daughter had her own.
Actually, that was by Humphrey, not Herman. Humphrey saw FD 20 times!

Dr. Humphrey concluded Fotis Dulos was a “gregarious and confident person” who had no psychopathic tendencies.
^^rsbm.

Herman (saw FD 14 times) was believed to have reported favorably about MT and why JLS wanted the evaluation report -- citing his client was discussed in the report. No doubt, both evaluators here served as flying monkeys for FD.

Actually, that was by Humphrey, not Herman. Humphrey saw FD 20 times!

^^rsbm.

Herman (saw FD 14 times) was believed to have reported favorably about MT and why JLS wanted the evaluation report -- citing his client was discussed in the report. No doubt, both evaluators here served as flying monkeys for FD.
Sorry-I got my “h” names mixed up. Ultimately it doesn’t matter-these guys alo “fell for” fD, and made a big mistake.

I suspect many fellas had a "man crush" on FD and were hoodwinked, including KM, but I don't think he was hoodwinked. I think he knew exactly what he was co-conspiring. They were like-minded. I'm hoping KM has a little more courage to tell the truth (for 5 beautiful children's sake). Please.

I suspect many fellas had a "man crush" on FD and were hoodwinked, including KM, but I don't think he was hoodwinked. I think he knew exactly what he was co-conspiring. They were like-minded. I'm hoping KM has a little more courage to tell the truth (for 5 beautiful children's sake). Please.

imho, KM's honesty might eventually led to a restored relationship with his own children?

iirc, KM has achieved sobriety? Commendable -- and iirc, in a 12 Step program -- Jennifer's children could benefit from these steps:

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

imho, accepting responsibility for his part in these events, and explaining any involvement by others would fit here.

Jennifer's children are definitely impacted by the actions of this trio & minor players. KM's children and MT's child are as well imho.

KM is in a position to bring justice for a crime.

We're counting on you, Sober KM!

imho, KM's honesty might eventually led to a restored relationship with his own children?

iirc, KM has achieved sobriety? Commendable -- and iirc, in a 12 Step program -- Jennifer's children could benefit from these steps:

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

imho, accepting responsibility for his part in these events, and explaining any involvement by others would fit here.

Jennifer's children are definitely impacted by the actions of this trio & minor players. KM's children and MT's child are as well imho.

KM is in a position to bring justice for a crime.

We're counting on you, Sober KM!
I absolutely agree with you, but unfortunately, I still think that KM is a gigantic A-hole, and I don’t believe that he will come completely clean. What the three of them did to Jennifer’s family is terrible. What they continued to do Jennifer’s family, and Jennifer’s reputation, AFTER her murder, is even worse

I don't recall this article being posted - but you need a subscription to read it - anyone??

Michelle Troconis tells CT Supreme Court she's being wrongly denied secret court records
Hartford Courant
Jennifer Farber Dulos, mother of five, went missing after dropping off her kids at school on May 24, 2019. Her vehicle was later found near Waveny ...

link: Michelle Troconis tells CT Supreme Court she’s being wrongly denied secret court records

Is JS whining about the divorce papers? Being denied?? TIA! :)

I don't recall this article being posted - but you need a subscription to read it - anyone??

Michelle Troconis tells CT Supreme Court she's being wrongly denied secret court records
Hartford Courant
Jennifer Farber Dulos, mother of five, went missing after dropping off her kids at school on May 24, 2019. Her vehicle was later found near Waveny ...

link: Michelle Troconis tells CT Supreme Court she’s being wrongly denied secret court records

I was able to read the opening paragraph before the subscription box popped up.

Same old, same old, somehow Atty JS thinks that the public should be able to read every detail about the JFD/fD divorce.

Starting with Michelle Troconis, of course.

I expect that the attorneys that Jennifer FD and Gloria Farber used will keep that from happening.

Jennifer's children will be able to Google this whole mess, if they haven't already.

1680436677648.png
image from Patch

I was able to read the opening paragraph before the subscription box popped up.

Same old, same old, somehow Atty JS thinks that the public should be able to read every detail about the JFD/fD divorce.

Starting with Michelle Troconis, of course.

I expect that the attorneys that Jennifer FD and Gloria Farber used will keep that from happening.

Jennifer's children will be able to Google this whole mess, if they haven't already.

View attachment 412596
image from Patch

Thanks for the report! :)

Hartford Courant

In a word, yes! That is exactly what JS is whining about.

What could possibly be in that report that would expulcate MT? Abd by MT I don't mean Mother Teresa.

I suspect MT and her team seek to smear the deceased. If there's something in the report favorable to FD (like how well he spoils the older children) or something that exposed JFD (MOO -- mental health issues, treatment, medication or a rogue parenting issue the likes of which narcissists adore misconstruing or maybe JFD had a life of her own, something akin to SM and her skypen which the dishonorable MT hopes to exploit), then MTwants to broadcast it, in thr hopes to malign JFD and elevate her low self.

IMO it won't work. JFD isn't on trial here.

It'll be high time when MT goes to trial. The imposter, faking all the things JFD naturally was.

MT deserves to be exposed for what she is.

JMO

Hartford Courant

Michelle Troconis’ lawyer tried to persuade the state Supreme Court Wednesday that he has been wrongly denied access to records of a divorce case in which a judge improperly barred the public from a potentially explosive hearing and sealed the transcript from public view.

Troconis attorney Jon L. Schoenhorn has been trying for years to obtain the transcript of a May 2019 custody hearing in the divorce of Jennifer and Fotis Dulos, a bitter breakup that ended not long after in one of the country’s most notorious slayings and suicides.

Michelle Troconis’ lawyer tried to persuade the state Supreme Court Wednesday that he has been wrongly denied access to records of a divorce case in which a judge improperly barred the public from a potentially explosive hearing and sealed the transcript from public view.

Troconis attorney Jon L. Schoenhorn has been trying for years to obtain the transcript of a May 2019 custody hearing in the divorce of Jennifer and Fotis Dulos, a bitter breakup that ended not long after in one of the country’s most notorious slayings and suicides.

This motion and all the attention JS places on the sealed custody evaluation is noise, IMO. JS has seen a copy of the report. (And, since FD had a copy, MT has probably seen the report also.)

IMO, Schoenhorn wants to be able to publicly share this report and its contents, probably before the trial.

Again, IMO, Schoenhorn wants then public and potential jurors to hear negative comments about JFD, etc. IMO, the writer of the report was probably "impressed" by MT's artistic pictures and her other assets. Interpret as you wish.

This motion and all the attention JS places on the sealed custody evaluation is noise, IMO. JS has seen a copy of the report. (And, since FD had a copy, MT has probably seen the report also.)

IMO, Schoenhorn wants to be able to publicly share this report and its contents, probably before the trial.

Again, IMO, Schoenhorn wants then public and potential jurors to hear negative comments about JFD, etc. IMO, the writer of the report was probably "impressed" by MT's artistic pictures and her other assets. Interpret as you wish.
Yes, a starry-eyed dude wrote something favorable about MT, and a glowing evaluation of his man-crush Fotis, and another paid mouthpiece wants it made public ASAP so that he can legally share it with MSM from coast to continent! MOO

As a juror, even if “glowing” evaluations were allowed into evidence and presented to me regarding a highly contentious divorce, I think, at this point, I’d most likely dismiss them knowing what we all know now (the wife was clearly killed by her husband, the husband cowardly killed himself and multiple evidence shows the GF deeply involved in helping him with this murder…yada yada yada). I just don’t think I’d think twice about someone’s opinion of MT’s amazing character in a divorce evaluation written years ago. There is VOLUMES of evidence that speak otherwise. In other words, no reasonable doubt would enter my mind. I would probably say to myself, "Wow, did he/she get it wrong." IMO

But I recall from earlier reports that Jennifer's lawyer didn't want the courtroom sealed. That implies (to me) that there was nothing negative being said about his client at that hearing.

I looked at CT-N site to see whether Supreme Court argument was on video. Couldn't find it. Usually SC arguments are.

But I recall from earlier reports that Jennifer's lawyer didn't want the courtroom sealed. That implies (to me) that there was nothing negative being said about his client at that hearing.

I looked at CT-N site to see whether Supreme Court argument was on video. Couldn't find it. Usually SC arguments are.

Reply to my own post. Here is link to audio of SC oral argument--Schoenhorn v. Moss

As a juror, even if “glowing” evaluations were allowed into evidence and presented to me regarding a highly contentious divorce, I think, at this point, I’d most likely dismiss them knowing what we all know now (the wife was clearly killed by her husband, the husband cowardly killed himself and multiple evidence shows the GF deeply involved in helping him with this murder…yada yada yada). I just don’t think I’d think twice about someone’s opinion of MT’s amazing character in a divorce evaluation written years ago. There is VOLUMES of evidence that speak otherwise. In other words, no reasonable doubt would enter my mind. I would probably say to myself, "Wow, did he/she get it wrong." IMO
And the divorce court had ruled on this already -- it was not admissible and void because the author of the report walked out and refused to be cross-examined.

The rub is this yahoo attorney for the defense in the murder case wants to make either the transcript or the report public because the public was barred from the divorce court proceedings when the judge closed the family court hearing and sealed the voided evaluation report!

I repeat, the dude is shameless. MOO

And the divorce court had ruled on this already -- it was not admissible and void because the author of the report walked out and refused to be cross-examined.

The rub is this yahoo attorney for the defense in the murder case wants to make either the transcript or the report public because the public was barred from the divorce court proceedings when the judge closed the family court hearing and sealed the voided evaluation report!

I repeat, the dude is shameless. MOO
Possibly it could come back to bite him. Suppose he gets the transcript and it contains something unfavorable to MT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam