CT - Kent Mawhinney, 54, South Windsor, 21 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

Not surprised...I lose my faith in the courts some days and I have many close relatives in law, it still does not matter I get upset with the rules for one person not the same for another. Maybe someone should research the social friendship of those involved to include anyone in the court or law system....with KDM....and follow the money and favor trail...JMOO.

Thanks everyone for the updates.

Not surprised...I lose my faith in the courts some days and I have many close relatives in law, it still does not matter I get upset with the rules for one person not the same for another. Maybe someone should research the social friendship of those involved to include anyone in the court or law system....with KDM....and follow the money and favor trail...JMOO.

Thanks everyone for the updates.
I agree...lawyers and judges mostly know each other and most of them are good...however there are friendships or a respect for one another so one has to wonder if any of that played into this decision

152.00 08/19/2019 P MOTION FOR PERMISSION TO WITHDRAW APPEARANCE
newred.gif

153.00 08/20/2019 P MOTION FOR PERMISSION TO WITHDRAW APPEARANCE
newred.gif

Corrected

Warrant: Man under order to avoid contact with estranged wife arrested after Fotis Dulos reaches out to her

Quote from article:
"Mawhinney was charged July 5 with violating a protective order after authorities concluded using Dulos to contact his wife violated a court order. That case is pending in Superior Court in Manchester. Mawhinney also has a sexual assault case pending in Superior Court in Hartford. He is free on bail in both cases". [BBM]

I do not understand how FD was not charged as well with violating a protective order? Why is KM free on bail in both cases? Not making sense as to what is going on here at all IMO.
MOO

MAWHINNEY-MUELLO

1st Marriage 8/26/01

Quote from article:

The groom is the son of Walter D. and Marilyn A. Mawhinney, of South Windsor. Margaret A. Belanger, niece to the groom, was flower girl. The couple lives in South Windsor. The bride is a graduate of Bryant College, Smithfield, RI and is going for her masters in elementary education. She is studying to become a teacher at the University of Hartford, Hartford. The groom is a graduate of Babson College, Wellesley, MA. He is a partner at the law firm of Clayman, Markowitz, Tapper & Baram, LLC, Bloomfield.

Updated court information for divorce :
152.00 08/19/2019 P MOTION FOR PERMISSION TO WITHDRAW APPEARANCE
153.00 08/20/2019 P MOTION FOR PERMISSION TO WITHDRAW APPEARANCE
Corrected
154.00 09/10/2019 P MOTION FOR CONTEMPT PENDENTE LITE
new.gif

Scheduled Court Dates as of 09/16/2019
HHD-FA19-6105839-S - MAWHINNEY, KENT D. v. HADDOCK MAWHINNEY, CHERRY ONGOCO
#
Date Time Event Description Status
1 09/24/2019 Short Calendar SC-04 #017
2 10/18/2019 9:30AM Pretrial Conference Proceeding

A little off the direct topic, though still involves FD...MOO

KM is scheduled for court TOMORROW, NOVEMBER 22

53a-70b SEXUAL ASSAULT-SPOUSE/COHABITR
53a-182 DISORDERLY CONDUCT
53a-96 UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT 2ND DEG
https://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/C...ding&Key=070325a6-226f-4c21-9a26-85a8633097c4

53a-223* VIOLATION OF PROTECTIVE ORDER
https://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/C...ding&Key=3cfc49b7-5bd0-4ebf-9bde-1f1e379ee61b

@afitzy, was trying to post here too (just found it yesterday) and had a technical difficulty. Saw that you captured it above anyway...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back