GUILTY CT - Rob Morrison for domestic violence, Darien, 2013

Well, at least he didn't say, "Don't you know who I am??" (Or did he? I didn't read the story.)

I think they are probably both drunks. jmo.

It is clear that he had been drinking as stated in the media reports but I saw nothing in any of the articles about her drinking at all. Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is clear that he had been drinking as stated in the media reports but I saw nothing in any of the articles about her drinking at all. Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say he has a drinking problem and she also knows how to push his buttons. Something earlier in the thread was posted about her being "confrontational". A match made in hell.

Former WCBS/2 news anchor Rob Morrison pleaded guilty in a Stamford, Conn., court Wednesday to threatening and breach of peace charges stemming from a domestic dispute in February, the local Darien News reports. Morrison, 45, still faces a strangulation charge in the incident with his wife, Ashley, an anchor for "CBS MoneyWatch," but his attorney, Robert Skovgaard, said that would be dropped if Morrison completes two family-violence programs, the 26-week Explorer Program and the often two-year Family Violence Education Program.

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/ex-cbs-anchor-rob-morrison-guilty-in-domestic-dispute-1.5622776

Well that seems like pretty consistent behavior for an abuser.

He would not comment on his injuries but said the altercation he had with his wife was the kind of argument 'any family would have'.

This says it all. That poor son of theirs--only seven.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-following-drunken-bust-up.html#ixzz2agLwP4b0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ANY family? Not mine. We've been together for 37 years and neither of us has ever raised a hand to the other NOR to our children or grandchildren.

ANY family? Not mine. We've been together for 37 years and neither of us has ever raised a hand to the other NOR to our children or grandchildren.

Same here Nova. Forty one for us, and there has NEVER been any violence, of ANY type. Unless you count, the countless hugs. :)

geez - he is going to murder her and their child eventually and the news shouldn't shock anyone who knows him

Sadly this seems to be the outcome far too often in these cases. The horrible thing is that everyone can see it coming, but no one seems empowered to do anything but stand by and watch the train-wreck come to its inevitable and often fatal conclusion.

That attorney sounds like a real sleaze bag with those weasel words and the patronising suggestion that Ashley is just getting herself in a state about nothing.

As for Disgraced Former CBS Anchorman - what a horrible person. How could 100 calls be viewed as anything but intimidatory?

http://nypost.com/2014/07/15/disgraced-ex-cbs-anchor-rob-morrison-whines-to-judge/

Disgraced ex-CBS anchor Rob Morrison whined to a judge Tuesday that he only serial-dialed his estranged wife more than 120 times over three days because he wanted to talk to their son.

“I want the system to start working for me — I’m a great dad who deserves to spend time with his son. … It’s not capricious,” Morrison said outside superior court in Stamford, C​onn., after being hauled before a judge for allegedly violating the order of protection his wife has against him.

It takes two to do the dance of domestic violence. I am in no way blaming the victim for being kicked, hit, choked. That is wrong unless it was done in actual self-defense. But abusers seek the victim, and the victim often is drawn to the abuser. It is very hard for most of us to imagine staying with an abuser, but many people do, trying to make that abusive parent in their past like them today. But it never works.

From October 2014:

http://nypost.com/2014/10/07/ex-cbs-anchor-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-estranged-wife/

Hot-headed ex-Channel 2 anchor Rob Morrison cut a plea deal in a Connecticut court Tuesday that spared him jail time for bombarding his estranged wife with more than 120 phone calls over a single weekend...

He was then slapped with a six-month suspended sentence, placed on two years probation and ordered to undergo substance abuse treatment and whatever mental health treatment probation officers deemed necessary...

Ashley’s lawyer, Nancy Aldrich, said Morrison’s wife — a former CBS “MoneyWatch” anchor — did not want any order of protection to continue. “She’d like to be able to communicate with him” without restrictions regarding J, Aldrich said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back