Resolved CT - Uncasville, BlkMale UP82150, 35-50, "Tullamore" baseball cap, Jul'21 - NamUs removed

rats

Justice for Sheridan Jane Doe.
Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Sex: Male
Race / Ethnicity: Black / African American
Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years): 35-50
Estimated Year of Death: 2021
Estimated PMI: 8 Weeks
Height: 5' 5"(65 inches), Measured
Weight: 116 lbs, Measured

Circumstances

Date Body Found: July 12, 2021
County: New London County
Circumstances of Recovery: Found in wooded are behind a motel (Micro Tel) by hotel patron off an embankment near the parking lot.
Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton
Hair Color: Black
Head Hair Description: Black
Facial Hair Description: Unknown, skeletonized
Eye color: unknown

Clothing and Accessories

On the Body: Tan shorts and socks
Near the Body: Red shirt, Black reebok sneakers, Baseball cap with "Tullamore" stitched on it.

The investigators seem to think that this may be Antonio Finklea, who went missing a few days beforehand. However, this does not match the PMI of 8 weeks, and his height and weight are way off John Doe's.

Nevertheless, Antonio's thread is here: Silver Alert - CT - Antonio Finklea, 37, Uncasville, 06 Jul 2021 and there is an article about him here: Uncasville Man Reported Missing; Police Ask For Help giving his height as 5'9" and weight as 192 lbs.

John Doe does not seem to have any articles about him.

I would have to agree that Antonio is likely not a match, I have lived in CT my whole life and the weather is nowhere near hot/humid enough to cause a decomp to happen that fast. I don't know of anywhere a person can be almost fully decomposed in a matter of days. That being said I am curious how they gave a predicted weight of 116lbs when the UID is almost fully skeletonized. i plan to look into this case and hopefully we can get them their identity back.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back