AMBER ALERT CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve seen this before - — we just have to wait patiently and tiptoe carefully - the good news IMO? at least one person is already in custody -I think others are involved and they will have the neighbors security footage- if it’s there - and that will be tremendous IMO
And there’s always the cell phone data -lots to sort through
JMO
I'm hoping there's footage from the immediate area, but there were a lot of multifamily homes surrounding CH's, which likely means renters, which likely means no surveillance (at least this holds true for everywhere I've rented in CT).

ETA: I mean little to no surveillance. I have some hope left.

Dad definitely has at least one. Not sure how it matters though.

It probably doesn’t. I was just wondering where mom’s other child has been if she does have one. It seems like it from what I see. I also wondered about a different father of another child and if he could have this much rage against mom. Or the mother of dad’s other children.

It probably doesn’t. I was just wondering where mom’s other child has been if she does have one. It seems like it from what I see. I also wondered about a different father of another child and if he could have this much rage against mom. Or the mother of dad’s other children.
If you're referring to what I think you are, I think that's CH's nephew, not child. I had the same thought initially, but after some digging, I'm convinced it's a nephew. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

I'm so curious what the relationship was like between mom and dad. It couldn't have been too contentious; they were FB friends and he liked her picture she posted 11/27.

Although I could just be old/young and naive.

Mom and dad seem quite in love from all the photos together IMO. Doesn’t seem contentious whatsoever.

They said he occasionally stayed at the residence but did not live there permanently in the first press conference so I wonder if the reason they didn’t live together was because he worked elsewhere and had to live there. They certainly seem to be in a relationship from the appearance of their profiles.

@CChauFOX61

Police were just searching these two bins by Derby Avenue in Derby for evidence related to Vanessa Morales. They just left for the night.

Any local able to help me with the location on this? I used to live off of Derby Ave, and I think this is the section closer to Ansonia that is no longer Route 34. It's been almost ten years since I lived down that way though. Trying to figure out exactly how far from Myrtle this is.

Mom and dad seem quite in love from all the photos together IMO. Doesn’t seem contentious whatsoever.

They said he occasionally stayed at the residence but did not live there permanently in the first press conference so I wonder if the reason they didn’t live together was because he worked elsewhere and had to live there. They certainly seem to be in a relationship from the appearance of their profiles.
Yes, but he's not in any of her last three profile pictures; it's her pregnant, her with newborn VM, her recently with VM. They may not have been enemies, but I'm not convinced they were a couple anymore.

Yes, but he's not in any of her last three profile pictures; it's her pregnant, her with newborn VM, her recently with VM. They may not have been enemies, but I'm not convinced they were a couple anymore.
And some people don’t bother deleting old photos until they are in a new relationship from what I’ve seen - I just feel they were not “together” prior to her murder
JMO

Local here, those bins are everywhere in CT. They’re supposed to only be for collection or shoes and clothing (adults and children’s), however I often see all kinds of things dumped outside of them (likely because they’re too big to fit), things like car seats, boxes full of random things, etc. a soiled diaper probably wouldn’t be the first time.
To all locals and WS mappers: Are you able to geographically place these locations? Where was he going? Was the donation box an opportunity of convenience along the way? I’m having a “glass half full” day. So - suppose Baby V is alive. His inner circle would be his “go to.”

Vanessa Morales, who lived at 6 1/2 Myrtle Ave. in Ansonia, was last seen by a relative Friday. Christine Holloway was found dead inside the home Monday.
Update: Toddler's Father Faces Weapons Charges, Family Pleads For Vanessa's Safe Return | Valley Independent Sentinel

Lynch, a spokesman for the Ansonia Police Department, said police received a call “that some potential evidence” was recovered from a clothes donation bin owned by Education Donation Center. The company has a distribution center on State Street in Hamden, where Ansonia and state police were sorting through items for most of Thursday. Bins were also searched in Derby.
Update: Toddler's Father Faces Weapons Charges, Family Pleads For Vanessa's Safe Return | Valley Independent Sentinel

And some people don’t bother deleting old photos until they are in a new relationship from what I’ve seen - I just feel they were not “together” prior to her murder
JMO
ITA. I deleted every photo of my long-term ex, whereas my husband still has all the photos of his ex-fiance from before we met on his SM. It totally depends on the person.

To all locals and WS mappers: Are you able to geographically place these locations? Where was he going? Was the donation box an opportunity of convenience along the way? I’m having a “glass half full” day. So - suppose Baby V is alive. His inner circle would be his “go to.”

Vanessa Morales, who lived at 6 1/2 Myrtle Ave. in Ansonia, was last seen by a relative Friday. Christine Holloway was found dead inside the home Monday.

Lynch, a spokesman for the Ansonia Police Department, said police received a call “that some potential evidence” was recovered from a clothes donation bin owned by Education Donation Center. The company has a distribution center on State Street in Hamden, where Ansonia and state police were sorting through items for most of Thursday. Bins were also searched in Derby.
The section of Hamden where they were isn't close to any highways necessarily, but it is a road a lot of people use instead (Route 5).

Ansonia Police Lt. Patrick Lynch reportedly said at a news conference on Thursday that Vanessa police believe the toddler girl is with someone who is not a danger to her, but that this person needs to come forward.
“We believe that she is with someone safe, and we want to make it a priority that they understand whatever circumstances that they have received Vanessa, just bring her back to us so we know she’s safe,” Lynch said, according to NBC Connecticut.

Vanessa’s aunt, identified only as Anna, reportedly made a plea for the girl’s return.

“We the family would like to ask for anyone in our communities and beyond us to help bring Vanessa home safely. Anyone with any information on her whereabouts, we beg of you, please contact Ansonia Police Department or call the FBI tip line 203-503-5555. We desperately need anyone that may be with baby Vanessa to keep her safe, unharmed and get her back to us quickly.”
‘Just bring her back to us’: Family, police beg for return of AMBER Alert tot Vanessa Morales; father now in police custody

I think I should also point something about Connecticut out to those from other parts of the country.

I've lived here my whole life. We're a small state, but CT can also be a huge PITA to get around. This would especially be true if someone was traveling around the state the weekend after Thanksgiving. I could easily get to Ansonia in an hour from where I am with no traffic, but I would have to take multiple highways and routes, some of which would've been crazy congested that weekend.

Just something I'm thinking about. MOO.

Has it been reported what man Vanessa was last seen with or where. What were the circumstances around the arrest of her dad?..they obviously had search warrants. If they just went to interview him, they sure we're prepared.
No reports on who VM was last seen with.

I saw it reported that LE had a search and seizure warrant when they went to JM's. Not sure where they got it from.

No reports on who VM was last seen with.

I saw it reported that LE had a search and seizure warrant when they went to JM's. Not sure where they got it from.
You’d think the witness could give a description of the man? Then LE could put out a sketch....since they haven’t done so, either the witness did not get a clear view of this man’s face OR they already know who this man is.... MOO

Any local able to help me with the location on this? I used to live off of Derby Ave, and I think this is the section closer to Ansonia that is no longer Route 34. It's been almost ten years since I lived down that way though. Trying to figure out exactly how far from Myrtle this is.
I'm not local but I thought I heard in the background from the press conference maybe a church? Could this be a church parking lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member