Current Leads; Facts and Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCIA 3 News is working on a story for 10 pm. They're in Champaign, Illinois. CST timezone.

Micah Singleton, who lives in Conway recognized the pictures of Jason on Facebook.

He says he and Jason used to hang out along Ocean Boulevard, but he too hasn't seen him since 1993 or 1994.

"We were friends, we were always on a pleasant 'Hello how you doing?', 'What's going on? What have you been up to lately?'," said Singleton.

Singleton is hoping people in the area who attended high school in Horry County will check their yearbooks from late 80s to the early 90s.
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1147316#.VLB5GNKad2F

On the FB WPDE page where they had the story posted someone said there is a missing person from florence county that matches his description and time frame.

Please DO NOT try to ID members by matching them to names in MSM. Even if you figure it out, there's no need to post the information here. The only person we want to ID here is GDD. That's it! And whatever you do, leave the rumors where you find them.

What is MSM? For some reason my brain's acronym processing center is closed for the day.

*Sent from an Etch-a-Sketch*

A message to pass on to everyone:

The NCMEC, the VA OCME and Virginia State Police are all working together to identify this John Doe. We would like anyone with information on who this subject may be to contact one of our offices directly. We would like to help.

The NCMEC, the VA OCME and Virginia State Police are all working together to identify this John Doe. We would like anyone with information on who this subject may be to contact one of our offices directly. We would like to help.

All relevant parties who may have information that I am aware of are in contact with them :)

Who exactly do they contact and what #? Some people commenting on the tv station's FB page need a little help sending info in. Tv told them very little but it looks like there may be fresh info to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who exactly do they contact and what #? Some people commenting on the tv station's FB page need a little help sending info in. Tv told them very little but it looks like there may be fresh info to share.

1-800-THE-LOST is their 24/7 hotline. Here is some more info with ways to contact them
http://www.missingkids.com/home

HTH!

1-800-THE-LOST is their 24/7 hotline. Here is some more info with ways to contact them
http://www.missingkids.com/home

HTH!

Done- I provided the phone # so thank u!!

New last name was just called in by the local who saw the news in mb and knew him in high school. She said several of her friends recognized him.

I'm hoping this is it but we don't even know for sure if the photos are of the same guy.

This turkey is done. 2 am my time in DC... Goodnight!

Done- I provided the phone # so thank u!!

New last name was just called in by the local who saw the news in mb and knew him in high school. She said several of her friends recognized him.

I'm hoping this is it but we don't even know for sure if the photos are of the same guy.

This turkey is done. 2 am my time in DC... Goodnight!

Good work! Good night! I'm excited to see what the leads the new media attention brings us tomorrow.

"...contact the Medical Examiner's Office in Virginia at (757)683-8366 or NCMEC through the Help ID Me Facebook page or Call Center 1-800-THE-LOST"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname