FL Damien Gregory Bowser, 19, Hollywood, *vehicle found in west Miami-Dade*, 29 Feb 2008

ChatteringBirds

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Thumbnail.jpg

Missing Person / NamUs #MP52345
Damien Gregory Bowser
Date of Last Contact: February 29, 2008
Missing From: Hollywood, Florida
Missing Age: 19 Years
Current Age: 32 Years

Nickname/Alias: Greg
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight: 130 - 140 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair Description: Curly, long-ish.
Eye Color: Brown

Last Known Location:
Hollywood, Florida
County: Broward County
Missing From Tribal Land: Yes

Circumstances of Disappearance
Bowser was last seen in the 2200 block of Jackson Street in Hollywood, Florida at 2:46 a.m. on February 29, 2008. His family believed he was en route to Miami-Dade County, Florida. He has never been heard from again.
Bowser's red 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee was found abandoned near Okeechobee Road in west Miami-Dade, along with some of his belongings, but there was no sign of him
Comments
He did not have a Vehicle he was on foot.

All information here is from Damien Gregory Bowser – The Charley Project

damien_gregory_bowser_2.jpg

Classification:Endangered Missing

Bowser was on probation... at the time of his disappearance. His probation was scheduled to end in May 2009...Few details are available in his case.

Investigating Agency
Hollywood Police Department 954-967-4357

I created this thread because his case came up on the NamUs Dashboard today. Hopefully despite the years gone by, he is safe and will be reunited with his family -or at least they will get some answers - soon.

Bumping up one more time. I can't find any additional links regarding his case-- not sure if he is truly still missing, anyone is still looking for him, etc.

Bumping up one more time. I can't find any additional links regarding his case-- not sure if he is truly still missing, anyone is still looking for him, etc.
Yes my nephew is still missing. It has been 16 years now and his case still has not been solved

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back