AZ Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021 *MEDIA, Maps, TIMELINE* *NO DISCUSSION*

A timeline of the disappearance of Daniel Robinson, a 24-year-old geologist in Arizona

June 23, around 9am
•Daniel arrived at the job site to meet with Kenneth (assuming Ken Elliot)
•According to Kenneth, Daniel was acting strange and saying things that did not make sense, like asking Kenneth if he wanted to go home to Phoenix to rest.
•15 mins later, Daniel waved goodbye & left abruptly
•Kenneth contacted Steve, the project manager, who said no one from the company had heard from or seen Robinson throughout the day.

Around 3 p.m.
•Kenneth was made aware that Robinson had not been located and was not responding to texts and calls from work and family.
•Ken started to look for Robinson in the desert.
•Ken followed Robinson’s tire tracks heading west into the desert

June 24
•LE instructed Daniel’s dad to check his son's social media pages
•the dad confirmed to police that all of the photos on his son's Instagram had been deleted since his disappearance.

July 19
•his Jeep was found in a ravine about 4 miles from where he was last seen

….
Other key info to note from article:
•multiple of Robinson's friends and family members, and a waitress at a Waffle House he visited two days before he disappeared, reported odd behavior leading up to his disappearance.
•On the same day, he had texted his sister that he had an emergency but neglected to answer any of her calls in response
•Robinson's sister also said one time he went over to her apartment and sat in silence for 30 minutes before getting up and leaving.

•His dad told police that in the weeks leading up to his disappearance, Robinson had told him that he met a woman and was in love with her.
•His dad found this strange since his son "didn't appear to know anything about the woman."
•A co-worker told police that Robinson had mentioned something about a girl, specifically about wanting a woman he liked and couldn't have, but overall wasn't making sense when talking about her.

•Robinson had made contact with a woman prior to his disappearance, according to a police report.
•he was her Instacart delivery person, and she invited him into her home when he arrived with her delivery because he seemed friendly, she told police.
•After exchanging phone numbers, Robinson showed up at her home unannounced a few times. He then told her he loved her, according to the police report.
•She asked him to stop contacting her and he didn't again.

The Arizona Republic

Months after he was reported missing, police haven’t acknowledged the suspicious circumstances surrounding his disappearance

Published Oct 04
—-

Dad leads ninth search for son Daniel Robinson, hundreds of volunteers help | 12news.com

Published Oct 03

His dad led another search for Daniel, prompting hundreds of volunteers to spend their Saturday morning looking for any trace of him.

The search took place in the area Daniel was last seen near Sun Valley Parkway and Cactus Road.

"Roughly 200, a little over 200 volunteers are here," David said of the turnout Saturday, though more than a thousand people signed up for the search.

Buckeye Police also conducted targeted searches earlier this week using robotic technology

The department said no foul play is suspected, and recently released a partial report that's more than 50 pages documenting its investigating efforts thus far.

The next search for Daniel will be Saturday, Oct. 9 at 7 a.m. Volunteers are encouraged to get to the location by 6:45 a.m.

David said he's in need of volunteers who drive SUV's and ATV's.

——-
Missing geologist Daniel Robinson sent a desperate text to woman he barely knew before he vanished | Daily Mail Online

Published Oct 05
(Article contains information regarding the woman he just met/began texting, etc)

Daniel Robinson disappeared just hours after sending a woman he barely knew a desperate final text message, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

'The world can get better, but I'll have to take all the time I can or we can, whatever, to name it,' he wrote to the woman identified only as K******.

'I'll either see you again or never see you again.'

Eighteen hours later, Robinson turned up at a remote work site deep in the Arizona desert outside of Buckeye. He stayed for 15 minutes, then drove off. He has not been seen or heard from since.

Robinson met K* on his side job delivering groceries for Instacart.

When he turned up with a liquor order at her home in the Phoenix suburb of Laveen on June 12, K* and a friend who was with her, invited him in.

'K* said she believed Daniel was very nice and she and her female friend asked Daniel if he wanted to hang out with them,' the police report said.

K* - whose last name is redacted in reports - and Daniel exchanged numbers, but she insists, nothing else happened.

Within a week, he arrived at her house unannounced, and with only a brief exchange of messages between them, Robinson texted K*: 'I couldn't stop thinking about you.'

By June 20 his message was 'I love you.' She tried to rebuff him.

'Honestly you showing up at my house unannounced made me extremely uncomfortable, she replied. 'I don't see us hanging out any time soon.'

The next day he turned up at her house again.

'This isn't normal nor acceptable,' K* told him. 'If someone has expressed that you've made them uncomfortable, you need to back off.'

'Do you hate me?' Daniel replied. 'I don't hate you but please leave me alone,' K* texted back.

He took 15 hours to respond with his final text to her. Eighteen hours after that he vanished.

Workmate Roger Prutsman was also concerned about his colleague. He told police he knew something was wrong.

When he asked Robinson what was bothering him, he replied: 'What if there was a girl you liked, but you couldn't have?'
—-

Gray went over Daniel's case again last night, and he has a copy of the incident report (with the woman Daniel delivered food to), including his text messages with her.

Segment starts about 1:41:00.

After spending months searching for his son in Arizona, David Robinson wishes authorities were more aggressive in their efforts to find him.

His 24-year-old son, Daniel Robinson, was last seen on June 23 after leaving a work site in Buckeye, Arizona, in his Jeep Renegade. The geologist's car was discovered by a rancher on July 19 about three miles away from the work site where he was last seen. The vehicle had suffered crash damage and a pile of his clothing and belongings was discovered nearby, the elder Robinson said.

Robinson, who lives in South Carolina but has been in Arizona for the past several months, said Thursday that a volunteer search team is continuously looking for clues and evidence within an 11-mile radius of where his son's Jeep Renegade was found.

As mystery surrounds the death of Jelani Day, families of missing Black men plead for more accountability
—-

Police Release Report on Missing Arizona Geologist Daniel Robinson | All About Arizona News

There are some details mirroring Bryce Laspisa. I understand a mental break, running away, suicide, etc ---it's the car wreck (seemingly severe'ish, for lack of a better term) and no body that baffles me. I'd like to know more about months and/or years before meeting a customer on instacart - seems to me that they tried (whether it's LE/media/etc) to set her up as a 'love at first sight' fall guy ...but I think something had to be going on before that. It seemed pretty cut or dry and short-lived. I wonder if the "love" was someone else ...

But I digress ...knowing all these details don't always help, but it seems to keep missing people in the spotlight and let discussions happen to keep their name and story alive.

Still Searching: South Carolina man looks for his son in Buckeye

A sudden quiet fell over the 50 volunteers in a rural, rocky area in northwestern Buckeye.
A few minutes later, “Clear” was what leaders of a search called out to volunteers looking for Daniel Robinson, or some clue of what happened to how he went missing June 23 last year.

“Hold” is called out by someone a few minutes later. The line of about 40 volunteers comes to a halt again as organizers take photographs and plot the location of the item of interest that prompted the latest stoppage.

Finding mostly animal remains and evidence of humans in the area a short time ago, the group didn’t appear to make any significant discoveries on its Saturday, Jan. 22, morning search.

It was the latest frustration for David Robinson — the South Carolina native who has led searches for his son, Daniel, since nearly the day he disappeared from a work site.

“Thanks for coming out, and we’ll most likely be out here every Saturday,” David Robinson told the Jan. 22 group at noon. “God bless you all.”

Last edited by a moderator:
After spending months searching for his son in Arizona, David Robinson wishes authorities were more aggressive in their efforts to find him.

His 24-year-old son, Daniel Robinson, was last seen on June 23 after leaving a work site in Buckeye, Arizona, in his Jeep Renegade. The geologist's car was discovered by a rancher on July 19 about three miles away from the work site where he was last seen. The vehicle had suffered crash damage and a pile of his clothing and belongings was discovered nearby, the elder Robinson said.

Robinson, who lives in South Carolina but has been in Arizona for the past several months, said Thursday that a volunteer search team is continuously looking for clues and evidence within an 11-mile radius of where his son's Jeep Renegade was found.

As mystery surrounds the death of Jelani Day, families of missing Black men plead for more accountability
—-

Police Release Report on Missing Arizona Geologist Daniel Robinson | All About Arizona News
I've always wondered if Daniel had an altercation with someone prior to his actions at the restaurant that the waitress who attended to him had observed. I mean in the days/weeks/months prior to the restaurant dinner. I also think that the Instacart customer might have been a fall guy for "love at first sight." Maybe money issues or being upset that perhaps someone was leading him on for whatever reason as Daniel seemed to be an outgoing friendly person so it really could be anything and the altercation made the other person angry and took it personally. I have a person in mind but I am not going to say who it is, because I don't think it would be allowed here. But go back and check out people he interacted with the weeks/days/months before he went missing. I can give a hint but it may be too obvious. Gaming! This post may be taken down.

I also wonder about daniel's Instagram photos. Its usually a very identity driven reason people post photos that mean something to them on Instagram and they want other people to share the same perspective or visualize a similar perspective so others know this is what they are trying to communicate (IMO.) So whoever took down the Instagram photos was wiping out his identity or there was something in some photos that should be wiped out. But why all of them. I guess it would be easier to wipe all of them out if someone wanted others not to see what could identify someone or something in the photos. Obviously deleting the photos was deliberate and not an accident.

Jan 9, 2023

The father of Daniel Robinson, who went missing after leaving a Buckeye job site over a year ago, says the human remains found in the desert over the weekend don’t belong to his son. David Robinson tweeted that the remains weren’t Daniel’s, citing Buckeye police and the Maricopa County Medical Examiner’s Office. Around 1 p.m. on Saturday, someone was off-roading in the area when they came across a skull and bones. Police haven’t identified whose remains were found.

Private investigator says evidence doesn't add up for missing man | 12news.com
Dateline NBC story says something about another man claiming to have seen Daniel in the afternoon driving around in his undamaged Jeep?:
"Jeff has poured hundreds of hours into Daniel's case, and along the way found what seemed like new evidence. It was an eyewitness account that changed the timeline of the day Daniel went missing.

A man came forward to say he'd been in the desert in the early afternoon looking for a wide-open place for some target practice.

The man said he remembered seeing Daniel in his undamaged Jeep. They had a pleasant conversation and then the man drove off. We spoke with this man and he told us the same story."

is there anything about this witness in any other threads or sources?
Also looking for more info on the paint transfer...?

Dateline NBC story says something about another man claiming to have seen Daniel in the afternoon driving around in his undamaged Jeep?:
"Jeff has poured hundreds of hours into Daniel's case, and along the way found what seemed like new evidence. It was an eyewitness account that changed the timeline of the day Daniel went missing.

A man came forward to say he'd been in the desert in the early afternoon looking for a wide-open place for some target practice.

The man said he remembered seeing Daniel in his undamaged Jeep. They had a pleasant conversation and then the man drove off. We spoke with this man and he told us the same story."

is there anything about this witness in any other threads or sources?
Also looking for more info on the paint transfer...?

The phone stopped pinging at 10:30 a.m., though a witness identified as Bill claimed he saw Robinson later that morning around 11:30. The police report, however, casts suspicion about the witness’ claim to have a law enforcement background.
More info in June 2023 article/video:

Also, here is an update from September 2023:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member