Deceased/Not Found Danka Ilić, 1 year old, Bor, Serbia, 26 March 2024 *arrest*

Dankinja and Danska mean Danish woman, but I do see how AI can mistranslate.
Danska means Denmark in Serbian. Dankinja means Danish woman/girl.
Danka will, hopefully, turn two in May.
This is Danka photo taken on the day of her disappearance:

Danka-Ilic-Bor.jpg

Danska means Denmark in Serbian. Dankinja means Danish woman/girl.
Danka will, hopefully, turn two in May.
This is Danka photo taken on the day of her disappearance:

Danka-Ilic-Bor.jpg
You are right! We were discussing pronunciations of “danish woman” in multiple Slavic languages, not just Serbian.
Sending all love and light that Danka is found safe.

The investigation continues (reputable MSM source):
Let us remind you that this morning, a large number of police officers are in Banjsko polje where they go door to door and take statements from the locals in the investigation of the disappearance of Danka Ilić (2), who disappeared exactly seven days ago.

In the meantime, Serbian tabloids are publishing information about the mother that could be false, so I'm not posting it here.

The above source on the accusations against the mother:

She was asked if the information that she was searching the border crossings with Romania is true, or searching to what extent she can be held criminally responsible.

- The phone was examined, that's all I'll say. If that was true, I would not be a mother looking for my child, my status would be different. As long as Danka comes back alive and well, we will talk about everything later - says Ivana to the media.

Last edited:
2 local newspapers

More on today's police investigation in the village:

"They (LE) didn't check or examine anything in our houses, although there is no need for that, they asked us who lives where in our village and took the phone numbers for further investigation, then continued to visit the neighbors," say the locals.

Danka's uncle Stefan Dragomirović claims that the girl tried to get out of her mother's sight once before that day, but her mother managed to call her back.

- My sister Ivana went to the car to bring water that was in the passenger seat to her older son. The girl remained in the yard, it was a moment of only a few seconds. When she returned, Danka was not there.

It has been known for a few days now that Danka's mother is said to have deleted numerous messages, phone calls and photos from her cell phone the day before and on the day of the two-year-old's disappearance. This was also confirmed to Serbian media by Bojana Otović Pjanović, head of the police investigation. Technicians are in the process of restoring the deleted data, said Otović Pjanović.

It has been known for a few days now that Danka's mother is said to have deleted numerous messages, phone calls and photos from her cell phone the day before and on the day of the two-year-old's disappearance. This was also confirmed to Serbian media by Bojana Otović Pjanović, head of the police investigation. Technicians are in the process of restoring the deleted data, said Otović Pjanović.
From the same article :

"On Tuesday, Serbian investigative news portal Informer.rs revealed shocking new details. Dragan J. Vučićević, editor-in-chief of “Informer”, claims to have exclusively discovered what the mother searched on Google just before her daughter disappeared: .The Severin border crossing between Serbia and Romania. The border crossing is about a two-hour drive from Banjsko Polje, the location of the disappearance. The editor also said she was seeking information on penalty ranges for certain offenses.

Another detail of the investigation that “Informer” claims to have revealed: two weeks before Danka’s disappearance, the parents took the child for a specialized medical examination. “The police do not want to reveal what kind of medical examination it is so as not to harm the investigation,” Vučićević said."

(Snip)

When asked about the Google search, she said her phone had been examined and she didn't want to say anything more about it. She would not say whether she thought Danka could be seen in the video in Vienna. She was not authorized to comment due to the investigation. The pregnant mother also told Informer that her three-year-old son was currently not with her and that she and her husband, and they did not know where he had been placed."

From the same article :

"On Tuesday, Serbian investigative news portal Informer.rs revealed shocking new details. Dragan J. Vučićević, editor-in-chief of “Informer”, claims to have exclusively discovered what the mother searched on Google just before her daughter disappeared: .The Severin border crossing between Serbia and Romania. The border crossing is about a two-hour drive from Banjsko Polje, the location of the disappearance. The editor also said she was seeking information on penalty ranges for certain offenses.

Another detail of the investigation that “Informer” claims to have revealed: two weeks before Danka’s disappearance, the parents took the child for a specialized medical examination. “The police do not want to reveal what kind of medical examination it is so as not to harm the investigation,” Vučićević said."

(Snip)

When asked about the Google search, she said her phone had been examined and she didn't want to say anything more about it. She would not say whether she thought Danka could be seen in the video in Vienna. She was not authorized to comment due to the investigation. The pregnant mother also told Informer that her three-year-old son was currently not with her and that she and her husband, and they did not know where he had been placed."

But it might mean the little girl is still ALIVE!!!

From the same article :

(Snip)

The Informer's claim about the mother's Google searches has been categorically denied by a police source in a different (non-tabloid) media outlet. I posted about it earlier today. In the past, Informer has been involved in scandals where they were spreading false information.

Last edited:
On orders from the public prosecutor's office, the police in Vienna published photos of the two-year-old girl - presumably Danka - and her companions. An investigation is being carried out on suspicion of child abduction.

Vermisste%20Zweij%C3%A4hrige%20Danka

After examining the photos, Danka's relatives think it's possible that it's her.

Last edited:
After the family of the missing child saw the video, it quickly became clear to them: It must be the missing Danka (2). Based on these statements, the Vienna police confirmed in a broadcast on Tuesday "that it could very likely be the girl in question from Serbia."
Personally, I'm skeptical. What are the odds that foreign abductors were in a small Serbian village when Danka went there with her mother? She probably wandered off and fell somewhere. The police and Danka's father arrived soon after the last photo of Danka was taken, so I don't suspect the mother. She also had another child with her to attend to. If an abduction took place, it's likely by a local. (all IMO)

Last edited:
I think we need to be very careful what we take as fact, considering the language barrier.

It would be one thing if LE held a press conference or put out a statement, and a professional translation of it provided facts they gave, but that hasn't happened yet.

"It's said that..." "It is known that..." type of articles, that don't directly quote LE, feel like speculation, IMO.

Private detective: I don't believe that little Danka is on the video, here's why

"People in the countryside are territorial, cautious, and nothing can escape them: not a stranger, not an unknown car, not even a license plate number," he says.

Personally, I'm skeptical. What are the odds that foreign abductors were in a small Serbian village when Danka disappeared?

I think she could have been abducted. Children are disappearing around the world, and it's not being talked about enough. They could have been followed. I am really curious how many other children have gone missing from Serbia in recent years.

I think we need to be very careful what we take as fact, considering the language barrier.

It would be one thing if LE held a press conference or put out a statement, and a professional translation of it provided facts they gave, but that hasn't happened yet.

"It's said that..." "It is known that..." type of articles, that don't directly quote LE, feel like speculation, IMO.
The spokesman of the Viennese police, Matthias Schuster, said today that after looking at the footage, which the relatives had of the missing Danka Ilić (2), it is very likely that it is the missing girl and emphasized that police published different photos.

I think she could have been abducted. Children are disappearing around the world, and it's not being talked about enough. They could have been followed. I am really curious how many other children have gone missing from Serbia in recent years.
The mother was visiting an abandoned family property with her children seemingly randomly, so it's not likely that it was a planned abduction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53
Back