Dark Minds Episode on the LISK airing 4/23

was this from a new season or from season 13 or season 1 or season 2 which was i think raven ..is this one from a season 3 if so who is the secret inside killer this year..

was this from a new season or from season 13 or season 1 or season 2 which was i think raven ..is this one from a season 3 if so who is the secret inside killer this year..

I think this would be season three. The inside source is still "Raven", who is rumored to be Keith Jesperson.

Raven or 13 sure does sound like rifkin to me

Yeah, 13 is believed by some to be Rifkin.

I'm not sure if those two really offer any deep insights or are more of a gimmick, albeit one I confess to finding interesting.

i paid 2 bucks to watch it on Amazon.. it's really not worth it, they get a lot of basic information wrong, and no really new information aside from what's already been mentioned in this thread about the mechanic and the dolls.. and the host is uber-annoying.

TY. I did not know you can buy it on Amazon!

I thought he did a great job with LISK. It was truly scary how he showed all the bodies, one after the other, being found. Showing those dolls was so creepy. Showing the cop finding a body, the area, driving on the parkway which I did a thousand times was so sureal.

I was down at Oak Beach this weekend. I saw the car show and couldn't help but to think about this post.
Does anyone have a link to the show? I don't want to pay for it....I am cheap.

Sorry I'm not sure how to open this one I found...Its season 3 ep5. Someone had posted another link with instructions (at the start of the thread) and I was able to click and open straight to the show....seems like that particular post is no longer on this thread now?

Before I forget:
It is interesting that the clothes are red, white and blue. It is also interesting that not only did the doll at Amber's site have stuffing coming out of it's mouth but it appears as if the left arm is shorter than the right and this doll HAS A FACE.
It is the only doll whose face is uncovered.

Did any of the other three dolls have faces under the hands covering the faces?

The doll at Melissa's marker, did not have a hat or did it blow off?

IMO, there was a specific reason that the dolls were positioned differently for each site. A well meaning person would have left them all the same way.
Instead they are face forward, faced away, face forward and faced away.
The doll left at MBB's is the only one lying flat and with the hands covering the face. It is also the only one in a dress.

Were the dolls held up or in place by that florist wire?
Finally, it appears that there are white candles left at the site and red candles. Maureen-white, Melissa-red, Megan-red, Amber- can't see the color.

What is the unmarked yellow post with flowers, a candle and the red reeds behind Maureen's marker. It has a white candle.
Many months ago I pulled out a old calender I had from my local supermarket. I believe it was a 2010. I wanted to see the days of the week some of the girls went missing. I noticed on the calender it was flag day. Maybe the red.white and blue clothes on the dolls is symbolic to the days they went missing?

They are so freaky...I agree, Maine, very Blair Witch. I'm a hairstylist and the thought that someone went through the effort to get wefts of hair quality enough to make Maureen's doll hair feel real just goes to show the attention to detail the person has for these very personal dolls. Hair like that isn't cheap and can't just be picked up at your local party or craft store like the cheap curly wig hair on some of the other girls dolls. This fact makes me feel like a prankster wouldn't go through all that trouble and whoever made them was personal.

It also makes me angry that LE didn't jump on this and that a few calls had to repeatedly be made. These dolls are handmade and if made by the LISK he took pride in his craft. Creep. But I just don't see how he could avoid littering these fabric dolls with fibers no matter how cautious he tried to be. If irresponsible LE left these out in the rain it just angers me so much for the girls justice.

Serial killers keep items that belong to the victims. I wonder if he kept some of Maureens hair.

The red overalls on the doll at Melissas cross looks like they were put on backwards.

Meltruth said she believes the killer new MB from the Bx. Did he move his operation from the Bx. to Long Island? I remember something said about killer possibly using different cars. Track down his customers. Maybe DNA could be found in their cars if he borrowed them without their knowledge.

Interetsing i assumed he knew melissa from her working around 45th st and 8th avenue

I watched the LISK on A&E. Steven Cohen, the attorney representing MB family said a woman contacted him. She believes her ex-husband could possibly be the LISK. She claims he was not around at all during the times the G4 went missing. She also stated that her ex has an elaborate basement. He said he passed this information onto the police. At this point in time, I wonder how much the police are open to? I hope they have not dismissed any good leads. So much time has gone by. Very frustrating.

Who can rattle anybody better than Nancy Grace? HLN was on the scene and covering the story about the LISK when the remains were being discovered. I think she should pick up the story about the dolls found at the crosses. Her show is nationwide and this case needs coverage.

This guy has an obscure, non signed, remote and most likely , illegal shop.

Any reputable shop with proper signage is not this guy

How would he get customers under these conditions? Maybe he is a drug dealer. Are you able to say if he is married, has a girl friend, oe his age group. Was his shop located in the Btonx where Melissa lived.

I've never added pictures before so I will try. I had to take quick pics from the saved DVR of Dark Minds that I have since I couldn't find the episode online yet to screencap. Apparently some locals saw them...I'm not a local though so if anyone has real pics that would be great. I also wasn't around when MBB sister asked not to speak about them so whoever said they have a screenshot of the doll from facebook if they could share now since it's out in the open that would be great.

Anyway..here's what I got.

Can anyone make out what is to the right of Maureens cross?

I asked if anyone knew what was on the ground near Melissas cross. Then I read it was a gasket. Is the gasket the kind found in cars?

One part of me agrees with that giagreen. Then the common sense part of me says it's too risky.
It's bounced this back and forth for a long while now.

How could someone that would take such risks, get away with doing this all this time?

Could someone be this arrogant and risky?
To me, killing people is pretty arrogant and risky, so I don't know.

I think my head is going to explode

He may not think its risky to go to the Pkwy in the middle of winter and presumably the middle of the night. Arrogqnce will always get in the way of common sense. It might end up being his down fall. What personality trait would allow cops to leave the dolls out in the rain? JERKS

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back