Darlie Innocent? Then how do you explain... ?

Ann - The evidence to me was the blood trail, the tiny handprint that was washed away, the bloody handmark that was covered up on the floor, the knife imprint in the carpet where Damon's blood was found. The blood trail shows he was trying to get away from someone, the same someone who had to put the knife down on the carpet to pull her son back to her (JMHO), the fact that her son Damon was HEADING to the door, not upstairs to the comfort of his parents, no he was trying to get out of the house. Why would a 4 year old do that instead of going for the parents. Because the parent was the one hurting him. JMHO. The washed away blood at the sink, the blood UNDERNEATH the broken wine glass. The fact that she did not once try to render aid to either of her sons. Darin did but Darlie was ONLY concerned about DARLIE. (there is that vainness you were speaking of). She was even asked/instructed to render aid but she still didn't. Of course you can say she was in shock and couldn't move. Which of course I do not believe either. She did not sound in shock on the phone with 911, she did not sound in shock when she was instructing the cops to the garage. The is not one definitive piece of evidence but a whole boat load placed here and there. I could go on and on but I would need to go back to the transcripts. And I do not want to hear anything about the transcripts being wrong. That situation was cleared up and the transcripts were certified. I am not being ugly to you, I am only stating my opinion.

Bolded by me.

Forensic pathologist Dr. Janis Amatuzio said that Damon absolutely knew his mother was stabbing him. Imagine the horror...............

I don't get how the sock ended up in the alley. If Darlie used the sock in stabbing the boys, when did she dump it? Why didn't she wipe the prints off the knife and dump it at the same time? And the wound in her neck, the one that missed the carotid artery, despite being termed as superficial, actually nicked the sheath of the artery, so she was playing a very dangerous game if she intended not to kill herself, and make it look like she's been attacked, as millimetres more and she would have been dead. If she did want to commit a murder suicide then why not stab herself, or hang herself, or whatever. Darrin allegedly slept through the boys stabbings, so she could have hanged herself if she wanted to die.

I can see both sides. I can see from the blood evidence that darlie was involved somehow, but I think Darin was the main character in this. I believe he slashed her neck anyway.

Since the sock had only spots of Damon and Devon's blood, and none of Darlie's it would tend to show that Darlie planted the sock as misdirection before she cut her own throat in the kitchen. Kind of a 'they went that-a-way' clue for the investigators. Darlie made quite a mistake in trying to cut her own throat, probably because she did not know where her carotid artery was located. If Darin had been involved in anything except the coverup, Darlie would not sit quietly on Death Row.

I don't know how much thought I gave to the dog when first hearing about this case. From what I remember Darlie actually liked animals more than her children...reason I say that is because when the cat died from being in the dryer Darlie apparantly took the news of the cats death alot more than the boys. I bet she cried more for that cat if we want to count total amount of grief...just saying. Back to the dog...if the dog is like mine it might not have barked since it was most likely scared out of its mind when feeling the extreme anger Darlie must have been letting off on that horrible night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back