Darlie Kee

So once again the results prove there was no intruder. Is this now the end of all the testing or is there more still being done?

Now Ms. Kee is claiming the sock will prove Darlie innocent...

Oh, please! What an absolutely ridiculous statement to make...

Link please?
Not hardly ridiculous. The case of the mother that was convicted of murdering her child. The child was diagnosed, finally with MMA. It aired on Unsolved Mysteries.

I wanted to add, I think she is guilty too.

Not hardly ridiculous. The case of the mother that was convicted of murdering her child. The child was diagnosed, finally with MMA. It aired on Unsolved Mysteries.

But she wasn't executed. Your original post was "many have been found innocent after execution" hence Fritzy's Mom asking you for a link.

I read the statements about the blood on Darins jeans in the paper work that Darlie sent to me when we first began writing. That is one of the things that they are asking the Gov to have tested.
Does anyone find it curious that from studies done so far all of the women killers had some form of sexual or physical abuse in thier childhood but darlie did not.
What do you think is causing so many people to be behind her if it is so cut and dry that she is guilty?
Oh, Im sure that the state of texas is not confused. But so many people get proven innocent years after spending time on death row. Im sure the state was totally sure they had it right in those cases too.
The things about Darin setting up the robbery I read from a Ken Hollingsworth, writing for a TX paper. He thinks Darin did it because Darlie admitted to asking for a seperation that same day. hmmm

If Darin did it Darlie wouldn't in a million years have gone to Death Row to protect him. Especially if they were not on good terms anyway.

There is still more BS at the federal level. It will only confirm her guilt once again, but she wants to postpone her death date as long as possible.

But she wasn't executed. Your original post was "many have been found innocent after execution" hence Fritzy's Mom asking you for a link.

True gf. I hadn't been back to this thread. I should have clarified. My apologies for the confusion. She' guilty, and might as well hang it up.

If Darin did it Darlie wouldn't in a million years have gone to Death Row to protect him. Especially if they were not on good terms anyway.

Exactly. A woman who will have her children exhumed for their fingerprints , in hopes that it would free her would not hesitate to turn on her now ex-husband if she also believed that might free her. No matter how amicable the divorce may have been.

I personally believe that some of the people are behind her because they have been lied to.

I want to say this to Darlie Kee. In so rigourously defending your daughter you have let all three of your grandsons down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back