DA's not filing charges

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Random thoughts- I bet the defense attorney is glad that the judge didn't rule to block the DNA test Fri. as he had asked.
Can they get Karr on obstruction or something?
Can they find out where he got the information that supposedly was secret, then charge whoever gave him the info with obstruction? (though I bet if he is asked how he came across the secret info- he is going to say that JBR told him).
And what was the secret 'evidence'?

If Karr is taken back to California in regards to the *advertiser censored* charges, you can bet that Jamie Harmon and Patience Van Zandt will be jumping aboard as his defense team.:rolleyes:

The way I see it, if California doesn't press charges, Karr will be released, free to go whereever he pleases. With no money (that we know of) he's likely going to turn up back in Atlanta with his relatives. If I were Karr's first wife or second wife, I would be concerned for their safety.

I think John Karr is a time bomb and if he hasn't molested a little girl yet, he's going to.

John's "loving" family who has been searching for pics etc. can now get him committed. Proof would be endless tv news clips, himself going through his delusions. Not insane because he wanted a sex change, not insane because he may or may not be gay, but insane to want to be convicted on second degree murder charges! But the ones insane are the ones who put everybody through this expense and humiliation on the word of a screwy college prof.

This should not surpise anyone except possibly new comers.

Never get your hopes up in this case folks. This has been the most depressing case to follow for 10 years, even with a four year break.

JonBenet is dead. Patsy is dead. There will never be conspiracy charges leveled against John.

It's over. Again.

Starling.... out.

I wonder where Karr will go now. I just hope it's nowhere near my town! May I suggest Hickory...

JBean said:
I was just wondering where in the world this guy willl ever get a job once he is released from CA jail.
Yes, even if he is set free, he won't be hired as a teacher again. Now is the time for him to finish working on his book about sex killers, but I bet he will add some new chapters about recent events, and his life story...though it will probably be full of lies and fantasy. He did get what he wanted, fame, which he predicted in high school.

gsquared said:
I wonder where Karr will go now. I just hope it's nowhere near my town! May I suggest Hickory...
Bwahahahahahahaha! Good one...you reading here Jams?:eek:

That's 45 minutes from my house. Please? Why couldn't they just leave him in Thailand? I'd rather he was a threat to their children than ours. Now Boulder has a real problem. Their citizens are going to feel real comfortable knowing they went to all that trouble to bring a sick pervert like Karr back to Boulder to run free on the streets.

Good God. These people ARE that stupid!

luvbeaches said:
Wow...that doesn't come as much of a surprise to me. He's a freak. I wonder what Tracey has to say about this??

I wonder if John will still be leaving the country? I still think Steve Thomas hit the nail on the head.

you said word for word my thoughts, when i saw this on the news earlier...

stonewall said:
That's 45 minutes from my house. Please? Why couldn't they just leave him in Thailand? I'd rather he was a threat to their children than ours. Now Boulder has a real problem. Their citizens are going to feel real comfortable knowing they went to all that trouble to bring a sick pervert like Karr back to Boulder to run free on the streets.

Good God. These people ARE that stupid!
He'll most likely be sent back to California to face his kiddie *advertiser censored* charges.

Starling said:

Never get your hopes up in this case folks. This has been the most depressing case to follow for 10 years, even with a four year break.

JonBenet is dead. Patsy is dead. There will never be conspiracy charges leveled against John.

It's over. Again.

Starling.... out.
So depressing to think about, but I feel the same way.

Poco wants to know - WTF was this all about anyway?????

Starling said:

It's over. Again.

Starling.... out.
Yeah too bad.

There won't be justice for JonBenet.

I wish JR could be exposed for what he is.

poco said:
Poco wants to know - WTF was this all about anyway?????
Hey, I second that thought! What was this whole charade about?!?!?????:banghead:

narlacat said:
Yeah too bad.

There won't be justice for JonBenet.

I wish JR could be exposed for what he is.[/QUOTE]

Kinda odd that he was making plans to leave the country after JMK surfaced, eh? If it were my child that was brutally murdered, I'd want to stick around to see how it all played out..........that's if I didn't have any guilty knowledge of the crime.

luvbeaches said:
That's no joke. Justice isn't for everyone...that's for sure. But in the end, they're going to have to answer to someone much higher up than any of us...
And one of them is already having that opportunity.
:angel:

Daisy said:
narlacat said:
Kinda odd that he was making plans to leave the country after JMK surfaced, eh? If it were my child that was brutally murdered, I'd want to stick around to see how it all played out..........that's if I didn't have any guilty knowledge of the crime.
No he just didn't want to be bothered with the media while he was enrolling Burke in college ~ right.
:rolleyes:

panthera said:
No he just didn't want to be bothered with the media while he was enrolling Burke in college ~ right.
Weird reason, isn't it? :waitasec:

panthera said:

Now I guess we have to wait until John dies and
Burke writes a best seller-

How my Parents Killed My Sister
by Burke Ramsey

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics