David Hasselhoff Daughter Tries to Kill...

I wonder if the 14 YO herself said something that worried him so he called 911 as a good parent should??

Maybe its a little of play daddy against mommy based upon whomever is giving you your way this week??

Amraann said:
I wonder if the 14 YO herself said something that worried him so he called 911 as a good parent should??

Maybe its a little of play daddy against mommy based upon whomever is giving you your way this week??

Ive read about this plenty today while surfing the sites.

The mum has made a statement about this and boy oh boy she doesn't sound to happy.

What really got me thinking hmmmmm though was the fact that "the Hoff" phoned 911 while he was on his way to the airport.

He was booked onto a flight to Europe and just before he left home his daughter rang him. During the drive to the airport he phoned 911 and told them his concern about his daughter and could they get someone there.

Get this though HE STILL BOARDED HIS PLANE FOR EUROPE.

Funny how he was so concerned about his daughters welfare that he calls 911 BUT his concern didn't stop him from going off to Europe for a pre-booked gig.

Also his wife said "how did the media find out about this?"

Her rep made a statement that there was no suicide attempt and that the scratches on her arm are from her cat that attacked her. One site even had a picture of her cat.

Personally I believe the media sunk the lowest they could go when they reported on this.
She is only 14 years old and her mum and dad are going through a much publicized dirty divorce.
Teenage years are bad enough then add to them mum and dad problems, well that's enough to push any young teenager over the edge.
Now the poor thing is making media headlines and is the talk of all the blogs.

The media should leave the kids out of it. Its not the kids fault if they were born to/adopted to Celeb parents. The kids don't have a choice, they should not be used for entertainment/media value just because of their parents.

My thoughts on this is maybe she is cutting herself, not uncommon for teenagers who are suffering emotional trauma in their life.

I hope Haley gets through this okay and that she has somebody in her life that will support her and guide her.

~aussieblue

Hasselhoff was probably drunk - again. Only a moth ago he was too intoxicated to fly, had to wait in a lounge at the airport until he sobered up enough for British Airways to allow him onto a flight.

The guy sounds like a first class jerk.

Often the media monitors the police scanners ..

Its possible that they picked up the story that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back