***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of Allisons family there?

Praying that justice will finally be done!!!!!!

Mr Boyle documents have been seized by warrant from Relationships Australia. R A objects to docunents being seized. Objection to admissability. Mr Davies Gbc does not waver privileges

thats good.. that Olivia isnt sequestered with witnesses.. means the prosecution dont need her input at this committal. Be interesting if Bwana is seething in the witness alcove. Perhaps the two constables will be expected to declare Olivias movements that morning as they saw them from the house , after responding to the call from Gerard.

I'll be mighty disappointed of Toni is swanning around in full view.. I'd like to think of her in the witness alcove . I kinda hope some of those 'lenders' and most particularly , the staff of Gerards Real Estate 'empire'.. of course, Nigel and Elaine were staff there at the time.. Newspaper reported friends, business partners and staff..

Gbc is clean shaven in suit in the dock, I saw him brought in but he is hiding in the corner, hard to explain. I saw Allison's brother talking to Boyle on my way in.

Mr Boyle documents have been seized by warrant from Relationships Australia. R A objects to docunents being seized. Objection to admissability. Mr Davies Gbc does not waver privileges

That's very interesting. Magistrate will have to rule on admissibility. My guess is is he will allow them, particularly if the defence proceeds with suicide theory then these docs are very relevant to Allisons state of mind.

“@KateKyriacou: Gerard Baden-Clay is in court but hiding from the public gallery by sitting in the corner of a glassed-in box.”

Gerard Baden-Clay is in court but hiding from the public gallery by sitting in the corner of a glassed-in box. #Kate Kyriacou.

G'day y'all. I don't say much but have been here from day 1. Yep..I too have the butterflies. Hope they didn't come from those caterpillars! I want to be glued to my iPad but have to go out for a while. Gawd. Thanks to all you wonderful people who have taken the effort to get to the court. I for one, will really appreciate reading what you have to report. Here's to justice for Allison, her family and friends!!!

GBC light coloured shirt and suit. 4 uf us have found each other but not brizzymum. Discussing adnissability of evidence from counsellers.

That's very interesting. Magistrate will have to rule on admissibility. My guess is is he will allow them, particularly if the defence proceeds with suicide theory then these docs are very relevant to Allisons state of mind.

what does all this mean Alioop....doesn't sound good

Morning everyone! Yay! a public holiday here in Victoria. There is no way I could have concentrated at work today! As it was, I sneaked out of bed at 4am for a quick peek! (Yup, I did mean 'peek' :)
I'm here now for the day! Thanks in advance to all those in attendance at the court today. Thank you for representing us: you carry the love, hopes and wishes of all of us who are detemined to see justice for Allison!
In Victoria as well oz Jen.....hubby signed in on my lap top brought up web sleuths served it to me on a tray with a cup of tea and valium.

Gbc is clean shaven in suit in the dock, I saw him brought in but he is hiding in the corner, hard to explain. I saw Allison's brother talking to Boyle on my way in.

So he didn't cut himself shaving this morning then? Arthur Gorrie must have better razors....

you court attendees are just so bloody fabulous. DEEPLY appreciated.

GBC light coloured shirt and suit. 4 uf us have found each other but not brizzymum. Discussing adnissability of evidence from counsellers.

Aww, good on you all. You guys will be known as supersleuthers from now on.:dance:

@KateKyriacou: Some legal argument about a witness, a Relationships Australia counsellor, citing "privilege" for reason why she shouldn't give evidence.

well. Olivia IS on the witness list.. maybe she got a special dispensation to say hi to Gerard... well well well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993