***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nine news this morning showed TM arriving to court in the back of a car, couldnt really see much of her though

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
Toni McHugh said she demanded an explanation for Baden-Clay as to how he could put both her and Allison in that position. #badenclay

no one has mentioned if that great promoter of the failings of the QPS is there, our Olivia. Was Friday her farewell appearance?? Was Monday coming up just a bridge too far to cross for a Pastors wife??

Dont tell me she actually sat in the courtroom and listened to this stuff.. ???

12.34pm: Ms McHugh cried on the stand as she spoke about discovering she and Allison would be attending the same real estate conference on April 20.

''I was upset,'' she said.

''(I was) curious as to why he didn't tell me.

''(I said) when were you going to tell me this?

''He said 'I only just found out'.

''(I said) I feel sick.

''How can you put us in this situation?

''(I said) I think you should tell Allison.

''I said that she deserved to know.

''He didn't say anything.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

Is anyone there at court now? Us TM distraught? I saw MSM describe her wearing a black suit- sorry if this is strange but does she look stressed? Hair all done nice/make up etc?

sorry, I've never seen a nice picture of her yet..even with her hair done and make up.

''Was his wife going to continue working in the business after he left her?

''He said no he was going to sell the business.''

Ms McHugh said she asked Gerard whether he would sell the business first or leave his wife.

She told the court he responded by saying ''leave my wife''.

''(I asked) does Allison know about this?,'' Ms McHugh said.

''(He said) no she doesn't.''

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

I'm logging off now for lunch. Back @ 2pm. If anyone else is watching the Twitter feeds, let me know if you would like to/are able to take over.

So Toni found out on may 27th that Gerard has been with 2 other woman Yet she went and saw him at a Unit in the Valley in June ? Has she no self worth?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou
We're now hearing from some forensic experts. Just had the police officer who tested for blood in house and car. #badenclay

I can do for a bit
@KateKyriacou: We're now hearing from some forensic experts. Just had the police officer who tested for blood in house and car. #badenclay

So Toni found out on may 27th that Gerard has been with 2 other woman Yet she went and saw him at a Unit in the Valley in June ? Has she no self worth?

It would appear not ( but she loved him
( vomit face here)

12:38pm Marissa Calligeros: (Live from the Baden-Clay hearing)

"I said that she deserved to know. He didn't say anything. I got angry. Again, I couldn't make sense of why Allison was going to this property management conference. Why would he invest in two staff members going to the conference when the business was struggling? What an earth was going on? Was his wife going to continue working in the business after he'd left her? [He said] 'I'm going to leave my wife.' [I said], 'Does Allison know about this?' No she doesn't,' [he said].

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-march-18-20130318-2g9pk.html#ixzz2Nr7PRXA6

:banghead:

Still no photos of TM that I can find from today. Is there a way that she could get out of the courts without having to face media? I hope she's not been shielded and getting special treatment. She should walk out the same way every other witness has had to.

@KateKyriacou: A stain that had "trickled" along the back of the car came back positive for blood with two different tests. #badenclay

12.41pm: Senior Constable Carl Streeting from the major crime scientific section has taken the stand to give evidence on tests conducted on the Baden-Clay house and their Toyota Prado for the presence of blood.

He said he used Luminol to test for the presence of blood in the car and TMB testing inside the house.

Defence barrister Peter Davis said both tests can register ''false positives''.

Sen Constable Streeting agreed.

''Anything oxidising such as rust or metal, yeast, vegetables such as cauliflower, cleaning products as well (will cause a false positive),'' he said.

The court heard a DNA test was then used to ensure a false positive had not been obtained

12:38pm Marissa Calligeros: (Live from the Baden-Clay hearing)

"I said that she deserved to know. He didn't say anything. I got angry. Again, I couldn't make sense of why Allison was going to this property management conference. Why would he invest in two staff members going to the conference when the business was struggling? What an earth was going on? Was his wife going to continue working in the business after he'd left her? [He said] 'I'm going to leave my wife.' [I said], 'Does Allison know about this?' No she doesn't,' [he said].

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-march-18-20130318-2g9pk.html#ixzz2Nr7PRXA6

:banghead:

These statements she's made about worrying about Allison have such empty sentiment. IMO, she wasn't worried about Allison, she was worried about how Allison attending the conference would impact on her day. And I wonder if she kept pushing GBC to tell Allison details to prompt arguments/disharmony in their relationship, to ultimately lead to a faster breakdown of the marriage.

Emmy Kubainski‏@emmykubainski
Mistress of Gerard Baden-Clay tells of their continuing love for each other in the weeks after his wife's disappearance. @7NewsBrisbane

Love for each other bhahahahahahahah

She may have been silly enough to love him but doesnt she realise that if a man has other mistresses on the side, he doesnt REALLY love you.
OMG thick as a brick

12:39pm Marissa Calligeros: (Live from the Baden-Clay hearing) Emotion ran high as Toni McHugh continued to relay details of a conversation she had with her lover, Gerard Baden-Clay, the day before he reported his wife Allison missing.

"Nothing was making sense to me," Ms McHugh said, unable to hold back tears. That's because none of it does make any sense

She said he revealed the extent of his debt while the pair were sitting in a car in a laneway in St Lucia...

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-march-18-20130318-2g9pk.html#ixzz2Nr8ZHCUj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie