Day Before Trial Begins - What Are You Feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel very anxious & nervous. I too followed the OJ trial. But on top of that, I live in Orlando. I remember the newscast on the day of the 911 calls. And cheered with my wife the night KC was removed from her house in handcuffs in front of the maximum amount of protesters on LIVE tv! Later, the duct tape prompted me to join this forum as I visited a half dozen hardware stores looking for Henkel tape that has their logo on the SURFACE of the tape, and upon further research, discovered that this particular style of tape is indeed RARE.
Now, does everyone believe that Baez will actually get to his opening tomorrow? I've learned not to get my hopes up. I bet he at least files some type of objection to try to delay things even more, then if JP denies him thats just one more denial they'll chalk up for arguing an appeal.

I'm hoping he does, but a huge part of me says he won't. He'll find something wrong with some juror, drag it out, and court will be in recess. I'm praying it isn't so, but after what I saw last week - wouldn't be suprised.

Your Honour won't put up with his shenanigans, but JB will push every button he think he can get away with pushing.

JMHO.

Wonder how ICA is sleeping tonight!

Mel

It's time. Time for Justice for Caylee. Time for consequences for Casey. Time for all of WSers who have prayed, cried, sluethed, searched, donated and given so much time of themselves to have a taste of justice, too.

Caylee's case is what brought me to WS and all of you are what keep me coming back. Infrequently as I post, I do follow the threads. I don't look forward to what the trial is going to hold as far as emotional evidence, but having gone through the OJ trial pre-internet, I can say I'm so glad to be watching and following with everyone here.

We love you Caylee.

Okay my dear WS friends, I am off to bed. You may see me back on here at 3am or 4am. I'm sure it will be a restless night.

My heart, thoughts & prayers are with each & every one of you!!!

:blowkiss:

i'muna lay down and try to read the NYer. In Cali, so we need to be up early!

I'm nervous as anything, can't sleep and my stomach is in knots, I'm in the BR with the runs every few minutes, this happens when my nerves are shot, I know TMI!! I can't help it. I can't sleep. It is after 1 and I can't sleep. I am so worried about what antics this defense team is going to pull. Going to try and at least close my eyes. What time are we starting tomorrow, 8:30 or 9? Was there a hearing today (HHJP hinted for them to hit him up since they couldn't agree on evidence etc). I am just a bundle of nerves. Want Caylee to get justice and want CA and ICA et al to finally meet the day of reckoning...

Oh no Mama ..hope you feel better !! Having the poops is not FUN !
Try a warm bath to calm yourself down .

I have followed this case since day 31. I remember seeing Cindy on TV talking about knocking on every door to find her granddaughter. I have waited for this day for nearly 3 years, like all of you.
Now? I am surprised it is really here. I really thought there would be more delays. I hoped and prayed that ICA would strike a plea deal and spare everyone the heartache, not to mention the expense of a trial.
I am afraid that this won't be the closure I so desperately want. I fear that there will be a great many inappropriate things that happen with the jury and that 5 alternates will not be enough. I greatly fear a mistrial and more anticipation and delay for Caylee. I truly worry that they may be no way that ICA can have a fair trial in this day of electronic communication.
I won't miss a minute of it. I believe this will be history.

I am very happy the trial is starting but I also feel a profound sadness.Nothing will bring Caylee back,or repair all the destruction ICA has brought to so many people.

I am sitting here on pins and needles. 9:00AM can't come soon enough. We have waited so long for this day.
I pronounce today, Caylee's day!

Silkprint, I am going to follow your suggestion. What an excellent idea. Warm bath followed by a muscle relaxer. I have trouble with insomnia anyway.

Got my box of tissues ready and within reach on my desk. I'm trying to breathe deep, but lightheaded from nerves. Hopefully tomorrow will begin without a hitch, but I still worry that JB or the A's might try to stop the start of this trial. They will stop at nothing. Shameless litte buggers. Twist and turn they will, but I hope they realize that they are fighting a losing battle. If the lights flicker for a second in the courtroom tomorrow, it will be a watch out message from Caylee Marie. Even if the electrical power is not interrupted tomorrow, I believe there wil be a charged atmosphere in the courtroom. Caylee Marie will be there speaking through those seeking justice for her. Caylee Marie ~ Justice is a coming.
When 9am EST arrives I most likely will be in a deep sleep...that's only 6am out here in California, no longer need my alarm clock. I hope tomorrow is a very good day for all of you WSers. Blowing baby kisses up there for you, sweet little Caylee Marie Angelbabe.

I'm nervous as anything, can't sleep and my stomach is in knots, I'm in the BR with the runs every few minutes, this happens when my nerves are shot, I know TMI!! I can't help it. I can't sleep. It is after 1 and I can't sleep. I am so worried about what antics this defense team is going to pull. Going to try and at least close my eyes. What time are we starting tomorrow, 8:30 or 9? Was there a hearing today (HHJP hinted for them to hit him up since they couldn't agree on evidence etc). I am just a bundle of nerves. Want Caylee to get justice and want CA and ICA et al to finally meet the day of reckoning...

:hug::hug::hug:
I know...I have to wait until I get home from work in order to watch it! :( I'm apprehensive and nervous and so interested in who's going to say what and when! I keep reminding myself how horrible it was to hear the facts of this case at the very beginning...the 911 calls...the Universal interview...the smell...the remains...the duct tape...we've had our time to get over the initial shock, and we've seen how the DT works, and I think that separation is contributing to why we're so nervous, if that makes sense. The jurors are going to witness the revealing of the entire story in the best context, through some voices that are so passionate, and shed so much light on the abhorrence that is ICA and this crime. Remember when JA spoke in the death penalty motion hearing...that was only the beginning...

Okay, I think I've at least managed to calm myself down a little more LOL...and I really need to get to bed...it doesn't look good if the teacher is late for a morning parent-teacher conference, does it? :) Luckily, I have a prescription helper for my spinning thoughts, which I am going to take now, and let my worries spin away. It's just a matter of weeks now, folks, and a little bit more sunshine will be able to shine in the world that Caylee left behind.

0.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/E6nXRX4z76Y/0.jpg

:eek:fftobed:

I'm thinking Imma need a wake up call!!! ~ that is IF I ever get to sleep. 6 hours and 1 min til trial time!

My main overriding feeling is one of relief.

Relief that the trial is starting
Relief that the defense team did not find anymore ways to delay
Relief that there is light at the end of the tunnel in a few short weeks
Relief that ICA will be found convicted and will finally be transferred to where she belongs - in a proper prison not nicely tucked up in cushy custody in jail
Relief that it will be the end of George and Cindy's media-fest
Relief that Baez will get all he deserves and fades into obscurity
Relief that ICA will finally understand that NO ONE gets to treat their child like that and get away with it, no matter how you sold that child for money, no matter how many lawyers you got to defend you pro bono, no matter how many paid experts tried to be a part of your case then bolted when the money was gone or the facts weren't there. You, Casey Anthony will not get away with what you did to Caylee then selling her for that lousy, stinking money.

Relief that Caylee will finally be put to rest and she can be mourned, grieved over and given some dignity - so that we can remember her life and not her death.

Add me to the list of just extremely sad.

I have tried to be excited... counting down the hours. I just get more sick to my stomach.

We have a beautiful young woman on trial for killing her beautiful little girl. I just can't believe it.

I have intentionally not posted on this case... because I knew my emotions on it were just too all over the place.

I believe Casey is guilty.

I don't WANT to believe Casey is guilty.

I really really don't.

It makes me incredibly sad. And it's exhausting. But I can't sleep. :banghead:

Long, long time lurker and first time poster here. This is the case that finally brought me to post, because I have followed it from the beginning here and really need to see resolution and justice. It's been a very long time coming, but it is finally here, and I am hoping that so many others get justice soon. Thank you, WS, for keeping all of us informed on these cases, and for letting us vent and state our opinions. I'll have coffee ready at 8:30am for those who need it!

Long, long time lurker and first time poster here. This is the case that finally brought me to post, because I have followed it from the beginning here and really need to see resolution and justice. It's been a very long time coming, but it is finally here, and I am hoping that so many others get justice soon. Thank you, WS, for keeping all of us informed on these cases, and for letting us vent and state our opinions. I'll have coffee ready at 8:30am for those who need it!

Thanks but I am pretty sure I'll need JUMPER CABLES!!!

Maybe someone can put a pair in the sidebar "just in case" ~ for those of us that will need them!

Thank you for the welcome. I wish that I had posted sooner, but there is so much to get my head around here, and I am not very confident in my knowledge of the case compared to the veterans here. I believe what I believe, and think that the truth will all come out over the next few weeks. At least, I hope that it will. Caylee deserves the truth. She deserves justice.

The pictures of this beautiful little girl just haunt me. She is why I have followed this, even when my husband found me crying and so, so angry when she was finally found. He understands.

I'm here for Caylee. :heartbeat:

Im in Austalia. How long until the trial starts? I am assuming it will be around 11pm my time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa