DC DC - Chandra Levy, 24, Washington DC, 1 May 2001 *found deceased in 2002*

I come back to this case every now and then. It seemed that 9/11 overshadowed the continuing news on the case. Is Conduit guilty of murder? I can't rule it out, but I can't settle on it either. He had an affair with her, that much is certain. But his guilty behavior could be the result of trying to cover up the affair rather than cover up a murder. LE's missteps early on - the computer mess up, not obtaining the video surveillance while it was still available, the park search mess up - means a loss of crucial evidence.

I come back to this case every now and then. It seemed that 9/11 overshadowed the continuing news on the case. Is Conduit guilty of murder? I can't rule it out, but I can't settle on it either. He had an affair with her, that much is certain. But his guilty behavior could be the result of trying to cover up the affair rather than cover up a murder. LE's missteps early on - the computer mess up, not obtaining the video surveillance while it was still available, the park search mess up - means a loss of crucial evidence.

I can't let go of Condit being involved either...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back