Deceased/Not Found DC - Kyon Jones, 2 months, Washington, 5 May 2021 *Critical Missing*

Ladonia Boggs, 39, was found inside a residence in the 1500 block of Benning Road NE suffering from an apparent stab wound around 2:52 a.m. on Wednesday morning.

DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded to the scene and after finding no signs consistent with life, the victim was transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

Mother of baby missing for nearly a year fatally stabbed in Northeast DC

Ladonia Boggs, 39, was found inside a residence in the 1500 block of Benning Road NE suffering from an apparent stab wound around 2:52 a.m. on Wednesday morning.

DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded to the scene and after finding no signs consistent with life, the victim was transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

Mother of baby missing for nearly a year fatally stabbed in Northeast DC
The article has been updated:

On Wednesday, members of the Capital Area Regional Fugitive Task Force located and arrested 44-year-old Carl Jones, the missing baby's father in connection to the stabbing. The Northeast native was charged with second degree murder while armed.

The Charley Project has added the case:

For some reason or another LE believes the body is a landfill in Charles City County. I've been to that area MANY times. The Charles City Courthouse is not on your 'beaten path' from DC. Coming from DC the Charles City Courthouse is about 12 miles south of the main route, I-64. In fact, when I go directly there I travel up Hwy 5 from James City County. And the landfill is an even less direct route. And were not talking about a landfill for DC, Richmond or SE Virginia. I can't imagine the landfill having the volume of trash that many other landfills do. Of course, finding someone the size of 2 month old infant would still be difficult.

APR 29, 2022
[...]

She had puncture wounds on her abdomen and right calf, and there was a trail of blood leading from her body in the bedroom to the living room. There was also blood on the couch, court records said, according to the Post.

Surveillance video from outside Boggs’ building shows Jones holding a knife, court records said. Prosecutors also claim he was seen on video throwing a “bloody carpet” into a dumpster.

[...]

When asked if he killed her, Jones said: “If I did, would I be wrong for doing that?” according to the documents.

[...]

SEP 8, 2022
A D.C. man pleaded guilty Thursday to voluntary manslaughter in the stabbing of a girlfriend who admitted last year to throwing the couple’s 2-month-old baby’s remains into the trash.

Carl B. Jones, 44, also pleaded guilty to carrying a dangerous weapon in the April killing of Ladonia Boggs, 39. Boggs’s body was found in the doorway of her apartment in the 1500 block of Benning Road NE.

[...]

At Thursday’s hearing in D.C. Superior Court, Assistant U.S. Attorney Sitara Witanachchi said Jones went to Boggs’s apartment with a knife and the couple “got into a fight over the dead child.” The prosecutor said Jones then stabbed Boggs in the abdomen.

[...]

DEC 9, 2022
[...]

At Friday’s hearing, several of Boggs’s family and friends said they were outraged by what they considered Jones’s light punishment.

“I don’t think this is fair,” said Boggs’s older daughter, Diamond Boggs. “I will never get to see my mother again. Drug dealers get more time than this.”

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back