DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
GB you, AstroKitty, for having stood up for these poor babies. Thank you for having done the job you have. I'll be with you on any thread you start.

I know the sad part is knowing you just simply cannot help them all. That has to break your heart.

:blowkiss:

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...rudd-missing-dc-amber-alert-new-info/6914005/

Wait a second. Let's talk about this. If, on March 9, Relisha went to pick up her siblings, where did she drop them off? With someone else, or did she take them to the shelter? Did mom/step dad see her or not when she dropped the kids off? Where did Relisha go after that??

Maybe the janitor was in a car/truck waiting for them? He drops off the boys back at the shelter and takes Relisha back to whatever hole he kept her in?

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...rudd-missing-dc-amber-alert-new-info/6914005/

Wait a second. Let's talk about this. If, on March 7, Relisha went to pick up her siblings, where did she drop them off? With someone else, or did she take them to the shelter? Did mom/step dad see her or not when she dropped the kids off? Where did Relisha go after that??

Thank you for that link! I was wondering what purpose she would have had to be on the grounds on March 7, yet she didn't attend school that day. Very interesting. And raises even more questions.

So Child Services was involved since little Relisha was approximately 1 year old, huh? My God, what does a person have to do these days to lose their children?
How many chances do they get? The babies and children only have 1 chance if that.

Were I a Child Services Social Worker, one look at that Facebook and her 'selfies' & language would do it for me. Clean your life up or lose your kids. I don't think anyone at Child Services was the least bit surprised when Relisha turned up missing.

I do have to say that I'm impressed with Child Services that they went ahead and got custody of Relisha to enable them to do an Amber Alert (such as it was). At least the little boys are safe now that they have been removed from that home.

Please let there be news soon. I am praying that the $25,000 reward looks really good to someone who knows where Relisha may be. And I hope one of Tatums 'friends' turns him in for the reward money on his behind.

MOO

bbm

Just curious... was mom's FB mentioned earlier in the thread? Only asking because I have yet to find a FB profile for her, only a twitter.

Thank you for that link! I was wondering what purpose she would have had to be on the grounds on March 7, yet she didn't attend school that day. Very interesting. And raises even more questions.

Maybe to have a presence to show that she was still around.

I have taken my sick kid with me to take the other kid to school, so they are seen at their school, though not actually attending that day. I wonder what adult, if any, was seen with her and her brothers.

bbm

Just curious... was mom's FB mentioned earlier in the thread? Only asking because I have yet to find a FB profile for her, only a twitter.

Not sure that we can post a link, as she is considered a victim.

Guys, the mom can be discussed to the extent of the information that's been released via MSM and LE.

Hth

Does anyone have a link that shows a verified report that Tatum has a granddaughter?

I don't see any mention of him having children so.....I'm confused.

Geez. . .at this point I'm going to say the last day Relisha was seen was March 7th. I don't believe any of the other nonsense that others talked to her on the phone. I don't believe it!

Judging by the search it looks like LE isn't sure that Relisha is even still with Tatum. . .which is what I questioned when they said they didn't believe that she was ever at the motel where they found his wife. Where was she?! Man I hope they are wrong and something fatal didn't happen to her after the 7th. :(

Does anyone have a link that shows a verified report that Tatum has a granddaughter?

I don't see any mention of him having children so.....I'm confused.

Found it:

Man Possibly With Missing Girl Wanted for Wife's Murder
By NBC Washington Staff | Monday, Mar 24, 2014 | Updated 4:45 PM EDT

"I didn’t see anything wrong with him. He’s a good guy," (Shamika) Young told News4 Friday. "When [Relisha] did go out with him, he brought her back. He would take her shopping, took her to see Disney on Ice, he bought her a tablet for Christmas, took her out to eat with his granddaughter."

via
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Relisha-Tenau-Rudd-Reported-Missing-From-SE-DC--251168541.html

It is notable that it is SY that is telling us kt has a granddaughter. I am searching for independent confirmation. Another WSer poster a family obit upthread, perhaps it will help us confirm/deny this fact?

THE MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER KNEW HE WAS POSING AS THE DOCTOR!!! OMG! I can't breath... OMG! Did this child have anyone that cared and loved her?? OMG!
http://www.wtop.com/109/3590656/Missing-girls-mother-No-Amber-Alert

A MILLION TIMES THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are WE so incensed, but those closest to Relisha facilitated the excusing of her absences to a non-relative, who was clearly exhibiting grooming, predatory behavior? Was the need to preserve benefits (potentially, because too many unexcused absences equals sanctions and a loss of money, as other WSers have pointed out) SO important that you place your precious child into harm's way - willingly?

REALLY? Say it ain't so, because I am really trying to give every benefit of the doubt, but Jeez-Louise, what about Relisha?

Where Is Relisha?

:tantrum:
:banghead:
:scared:

shamika (a proven liar) said he had a granddaughter but in a link posted one of her relatives indicated he did not have any children...............maybe the wife had grandchildren or maybe that was a ruse to make the women at the shelter let their guard down.

shamika (a proven liar) said he had a granddaughter but in a link posted one of her relatives indicated he did not have any children...............maybe the wife had grandchildren or maybe that was a ruse to make the women at the shelter let their guard down.

His wife (Andrea) does have a grandchild, who looks similar to the one on his page with them sitting with a baby.

bbm

So sorry for not answering sooner, FindingTheMissing. I was away from my laptop.

No, the actual link was not on the thread, but the Facebook was mentioned and 'sorta kinda' hints were given as to how to find it.

I did not mention it until this afternoon after having read how she so mislead Children's Services and even did not want to have anything to do with a missing persons report OR Amber Alert for little Relisha.

Shamika Young has been named in MSN now. Just research her name in Facebook and I'm sure you will find it. LOL, I haven't even looked for a twitter for her and have not seen one mentioned. I'm behind!

Again; so sorry it took so long to answer you!

:seeya:

http://www.wtop.com/109/3590656/Missing-girls-mother-No-Amber-Alert

" D.C. officials said Wednesday that Khalil Tatum, the man investigators believe abducted Relisha Rudd, had posed as her doctor.

The girl's mother and grandmother affirmed that story, the sources said.

Acting like a doctor, Tatum told the school Rudd was sick. For confirmation, the school asked him to leave paperwork with the homeless shelter where the family stayed. "

<snip>

"Our understanding is that the mother or the grandmother gave the school the name of the [phony] doctor," says BB Otero, deputy mayor for Health and Human Services.

"He assured the school that the child had been ill," she says."

<snip>

" The break through, officials say, came March 19 when a social worker went to the shelter and asked about a "Dr. Tatum."

No such person exists, came the response."

More at link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members