DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question... whatever religion his name is suppose to be, is it true they are infiltrating the jails and getting men to convert, and that they believe having a child this young is OK, and they want virgin wives? That's what my husband said.

UGH UGH LIES LIES LIES! IMO LIES LIES LIES!! IMO LIES LIES LIES IMO!!!

This Brenda Pringle on JVM is irritating me!! He offered to get her a CT Scan because she had seizures and migraines and Medicaid wouldn't pay for it. BULL! IMO BULL!
Medicaid will certainly pay for a CT, and even more expensive tests, yes.

This is unbelievable. Poor Relisha :please:

I'm not going to say anything except...no...your husband should do some research ASAP.
I have a question... whatever religion his name is suppose to be, is it true they are infiltrating the jails and getting men to convert, and that they believe having a child this young is OK, and they want virgin wives? That's what my husband said.

Seems to me every one of these family members are lying about what happened with Relisha! Shame on them all. I've only heard bits and pieces of this case and everything I've heard nothing adds up.

droid razr Maxx

IF we didn't have the video, my hope would have been that the wife was helping raise this child....but with that video, there is no wife present. I don't think she knew about this child....but then...where was Relisha while Tatum continued to go to work? On JVM that Brenda Pringle said Mr. Tatum was at work on the 19th, and when his supervisor started approaching him to ask about Relisha, he took off running. Now, don' tknow if that was true, but have heard he was continuing to work. So where was Relisha during that time? Would he have left her at the hotel alone? That would be risky if house cleaning came, or the child left the room.

IF we didn't have the video, my hope would have been that the wife was helping raise this child....but with that video, there is no wife present. I don't think she knew about this child....but then...where was Relisha while Tatum continued to go to work? On JVM that Brenda Pringle said Mr. Tatum was at work on the 19th, and when his supervisor started approaching him to ask about Relisha, he took off running. Now, don' tknow if that was true, but have heard he was continuing to work. So where was Relisha during that time? Would he have left her at the hotel alone? That would be risky if house cleaning came, or the child left the room.

And then when he ran why didn't someone call the police ?My god!

droid razr Maxx

JVM said the wife had filed for divorce, is that true?

On JVM - so the mother's friend, Brenda (?) Pringle says the story is Tatum offered help in getting Relisha a scan because she was having migraines and the mother and "stepfather" couldn't afford it and Medicaid wouldn't pay for it. What about all that money that was being flashed? Good grief, they just need to be quiet...

But the friend, Brenda said Relisha did not have migraines before she moved into the shelter. I have not heard that she knew this so called janitor before she ever moved into the shelter. Stress migraines?

The grandmother states she talked to Relisha last week? She also thinks the janitor is a Dr.:rolleyes: I don't believe a word she says. Why hasn't the mother been arrested for hindering a investigation?

Bring Relisha Home safe.

I'm not going to say anything except...no...your husband should do some research ASAP.

THANK YOU! It didn't sound right to me, but I'm shaking too much to comprehend any researching right now.

:loveyou: Relisha, I just want you to know, you are important, you do matter, your life has a purpose, and most importantly baby girl, you are loved by thousands that have never met you. :loveyou:
We're praying for you. :please:

It seems to me he took her to Richmond to either dump her body along the way in the middle of nowhere or pawn/sell her off to someone else he knows that is into that kind of disgusting behavior.

Sadly this is not uncommon, it is usually never reported but young women in poverty are trafficked at an alarming rate, completely falling of the radar, doomed to a life on the streets. As we saw with the 3 girls from Ohio, if you own a home, you can hide girls in your basement for 10 years.

This happens WAY more than anyone realizes. I would gather IMHO 90% of the women in that homeless shelter have been lifelong victims of sexual and physical abuse, and the cycle continues through generations. This is not an individual problem, its a community problem and it will not got away unless these people get the help and achieve progress.

Relisha's mother failed her, the community failed her, the government failed her. She deserved to be safe and loved. I am fuming over here.....This is all just MOO.

But the friend, Brenda said Relisha did not have migraines before she moved into the shelter. I have not heard that she knew this so called janitor before she ever moved into the shelter. Stress migraines?

The grandmother states she talked to Relisha last week? She also thinks the janitor is a Dr.:rolleyes: I don't believe a word she says. Why hasn't the mother been arrested for hindering a investigation?

Bring Relisha Home safe.

I agree that they were stress related. Or perhaps a coping mechanism, so she could not be forced to go with KT. It could have also been from poor air quality and mold which was supposedly everywhere.

Metropolitan Police Chief Kathy Lanier said during a news conference Monday that Amber Alerts for Relisha were sent to states "as far north as Pennsylvania and Delaware and as far south as Florida."

When asked about Amber Alerts for Relisha not being issued in other states, Lanier balked.

"That is not true," she said. "Actually I looked into that when I got the allegation."

WUSA-TV reporters asked state police in Pennsylvania, Delaware and Florida about the alerts and officials in each state said none was issued for Relisha.

Police in North Carolina, South Carolina, and New York reported their state Amber Alert system was never activated to find the missing girl.
http://www.delawareonline.com/story...-amber-alerts-issued-missing-dc-girl/6929717/

BBM

HOLD UP! Looking at this again I see something missing that is very crucial and that is NO mention of Relisha!!

Oh no! My stomach just dropped because I think I just realized this is not good considering they were searching woods by the shelter today. I was so convinced he still had her somewhere, now I am not sure.

Because he likely took her to Richmond before they checked in. IMO

Once again, this police chief is either totally inept or stonewalling. It is the 26th of March; doesn't she understand every other state has reported there is NO Amber Alert outside of D.C. for Relisha? I can think of only one other reason the Amber Alert has not been requested in any state - and it is heartbreaking.
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/11491/7755

the alert still only has DC listed fwiw!

eta: actually not sure... as it says "issued for" (meaning who requested it).. usually it will say on the alert if it is nationwide... and I am not seeing it here.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/11491/7755

the alert still only has DC listed fwiw!

eta: actually not sure... as it says "issued for" (meaning who requested it).. usually it will say on the alert if it is nationwide... and I am not seeing it here.

Nurse, I posted something from an NCMEC spokesperson who said that Amber Alerts are not nationwide - only for one jurisdiction. I'll look for that post in a moment.

But, what is crazy is that the DC area is essentially a tri-state area of DC, MD, and VA. I live 6 miles from where Tatum's wife was found and never received any alert. I drive form VA to MD, to DC, back into MD and into DC again to go to work. That's how intertwined these areas area. I still have received nothing for Relisha (other than DC, which was late). I am on the Amber Alert lists for DC, MD, and VA. Still nothing from MD or VA.

That's inexcusable.

Now off to find that post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads