DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. what a day here.
So we just got back from down there....
It is A THREE RING circus. Didn't know what was going on till I got home. (We we not down there to participate in this).

I will tell you this - this particular part of the park - is somewhat desolate. It is off on its own and down a long winding road that is not paved - just gravel. The area that this was found in is directly next to a sports field...not heavily used. LET ME MENTION THIS - IT IS IN THE WIDE OPEN!!!
IF this is in fact, human remains - and RRs - I hope I am not the only one who thinks this screams - SHADY.
If this is in fact her - then the same thing has occurred with her remains as with KTs - an area searched prior all of the sudden has the remains in it?
KW posted a video taking it upon himself to update the public. SMH. He goes on to say - literally - not to call news, etc. SMH. I think I will rely on the news.

For those that may be able to shed some light on this - wouldn't it be VERY evident upon initial review - that these were animal bones? if they are in fact not human?

I am SO glad I followed my gut and didn't go to this today. The chaos and three ring circus is too much for words.

A entire force - of officers and cadets - trained on this - would have found this out in the open like this. No amount of rain - unearthed these remains if that's what this is. I don't know what to think. But I pray - they can either make the public aware asap and/or lay her to rest with some dignity before the hero steps up to the podium. smh.

And that woman last night kept saying to pray for SY. really? well, I suggest she do just that. I don't pray for child abusers.

I am disgusted.

:cheers: :gthanks: :goodpost: :heartbeat:

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
IMO: These people are wasting Police time and interfering with an official investigation. IMO!!!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
IMO: These people are wasting Police time and interfering with an official investigation. IMO!!!!

Exactly!! I know they probably think they are doing good,but they are not!!!

I just rode past the park, there is no police presence. I think if they were onto something, police woulds still be there.

Hope lives another day!!!!!!!!
Find Relisha !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you who come here daily and update. You have much more grit than me.
Some days I do not believe in a heaven and hell and other days I do. I'm on the fence on that one ;) But cases like this make me really hope there is a hell for all persons who did not protect this baby, whoever they may be ! And as my grandmother used to say every time we were a little naughty, " SHAME ON YOU " !

I called the management office at (3500 Hayes) Friday, and spoke with a gentleman who I ask questions about KT' apt. and Relisha' he said "call back Monday and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.
I called back this morning and spoke with Mary' who right off the bat told me she is unable to answer ANY questions concerning this case ... Mary' gave me a number for cooperate office and I called there, and was offered a voice mail number where I left my message and questions and concerns. I really hope he calls me back, but not holding my breath.

I took this as a good thing that the lady Mary' could not speak to me, inside it tells me LE securing the information of this place tightly.

I called the management office at (3500 Hayes) Friday, and spoke with a gentleman who I ask questions about KT' apt. and Relisha' he said "call back Monday and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.
I called back this morning and spoke with Mary' who right off the bat told me she is unable to answer ANY questions concerning this case ... Mary' gave me a number for cooperate office and I called there, and was offered a voice mail number where I left my message and questions and concerns. I really hope he calls me back, but not holding my breath.

I took this as a good thing that the lady Mary' could not speak to me, inside it tells me LE securing the information of this place tightly.

:websleuther:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting some face book pages on here if anyone wants to search them also, just to give a look at some photos(flooding)
, dates, areas, buildings and what some very nice people do when volunteering in Kenilworth.. I've never been to this park' so not sure if these are all areas near or in Kenilworth. I also seen a photo where a lady leaning over an "8 point buck that had died" (says that in the photo) but body was still intact as to only bone formation, so there may be many bones around of size in this park. I found the buck picture but its face book, (warning) poor baby is all bones - [modsnip]

1.) Friends of Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Kenilworth-Aquatic-Gardens/428197097243694?ref=stream
-
2.) National Capital Parks-East - https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Capital-Parks-East/191827610858011?hc_location=timeline

-
3.) Anacostia Watershed Society - https://www.facebook.com/anacostiaws?ref=stream

:yourock:

Even if you don't get a call back, it may start a discussion amongst the office staff, both at the location and the main office and someone will remember seeing or hearing something and call LE that may help.

What a shot to the gut......I need to walk away for a while. I just can't accept that our little girl is gone. My heart just hurts......I feel like I personally failed Relisha. I know that is ridiculous, but that is how I feel. As an adult and as a parent, I just can't wrap my head and heart around her being given away...sold....whatever truly happened. I just have a sick sick feeling we are never going to really know what happened. I just don't know what else to say. I need to go have a good cry in the shower this morning. Ugh...this really REALLY hurts.

So sorry you were failed baby girl. If you are gone, I know you are in heaven...precious angel.....

You didn't fail., Sometime it nothing you can do, I have been in that seat a lot of times. I honestly think the 2nd guy that was with tatum know more than he say he do. I really do. I don't think he just bought him a gun and called it day while leaving his own car and catching the train back.

He his hiding something, He is child molester so he really don't care abut kids.. that's how I see it.

You didn't fail., Sometime it nothing you can do, I have been in that seat a lot of times. I honestly think the 2nd guy that was with tatum know more than he say he do. I really do. I don't think he just bought him a gun and called it day while leaving his own car and catching the train back.

He his hiding something, He is child molester so he really don't care abut kids.. that's how I see it.

I agree with you thinking on the 2nd guy.

You totally nailed it on the second guy! I have always believed that second guy knows something! Right on OldWidow! ( I feel kinda disrespectful calling you that! Sorry!) Was his name ever released? I know we can't really sleuth him, but was just curious what connection he had to KT. Friend? Cousin? Just curious. You guys are always so awesome about answering my questions! I was just saying in another thread that I am so impressed with all of those who can follow multiple threads here and be able to be on top of it all. I keep mixing cases up and am getting lost and forgetting info!

You guys are all amazing!! I have followed some threads here last two or three days that had some abducted children found safe. Oh...how I wish that I would log on and see Found Safe next to Relisha's name. I keep that thought and wish very close in prayer. :please:

Kimi, I know both of us (as many others are too) so emotionally involved and vested in this case. You are a constant presence here for our little girl. You have so much heart and you have a beautiful soul. Just wanted to give you a big (((((((HUG))))))) and keep up the amazing work you do! Ok I am just rambling now. Everything is JMO.

Come home baby girl.....you are so missed and so loved

I totally agree. Something is just stinky with that whole situation. Leaving your car and catching the train doesn't make a lick of sense and maybe that is where the stink is coming from. I always felt Relisha might have been moved by train....

:please: Find Relisha !!!!!! Today !!!!

:please: Find Relisha !!!!!! Today !!!!

YES!!! Like right now! Let her all of a sudden come dancing down the street with a parade and tons of purple balloons screaming "No... I AM RELISHA RUDD!"

I called cooperate again and left another message for J.D.' I understand completely if he also is unable to answers questions, but I'll let you know I've been ignored by more important people than him :) .
I thanked him on my message for listening to my rambling and also asked him to get some posters up with info number and text number at (3500 Hayes) for each resident.

Turtle Pie' that is BEAUTIFUL!!' I'm visioning this happening and thanks for the tears :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221