DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you sweet girl??

I keep praying for God to let a light shine down on where our sweet girl is. That is a wonderful poster that was made. Thank you much for making this. I wish I could be there to help, but it's just too far away. I can only pray for Relisha.

#FindRelisha

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 40s
#RelishaRudd: At 11, Marc Klaas, father of kidnapping victim Polly Klaas, believes DC's Amber Alert is broken @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/o9cGmHnXoq

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 40s
#RelishaRudd: At 11, Marc Klaas, father of kidnapping victim Polly Klaas, believes DC's Amber Alert is broken @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/o9cGmHnXoq

popsicle,
I keep thinking back to the beginning of Relisha's disappearance and still feel the same. IMHO, I feel that Chief Lanier had much more information than what has been made public and were fairly confident that Relisha was not going to be found alive. It is possible that Chief Lanier felt it would hinder the investigation by giving out that information. This would account for the lack of immediate Amber Alerts all over our region and the refusal of assistance offered by MD State Police. Certainly, the Amber Alert system in D.C. should be verified to ensure it is working properly.

Greg Shipley is the spokesperson for the MD State Police.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...sha-rudd-amber-alert-20140329,0,4643859.story

<snipped by me>

Shipley expressed frustration that Washington police continue to insist that they sent a request for an alert to be activated in Maryland. He said a state police official was at the scene of the murder of Andrea Tatum, Kahlil Tatum's wife, and asked Washington police if they needed an Amber Alert in Maryland but was told one was not needed.

JMO MOO and all that jazz :twocents: (or less)

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 &#8207;@RussPtacek 2m
#RelishaRudd: "Relisha Rudd Amber Alert was completely botched in every way," says @PollyDad Marc Klaas. @wusa9 at 11 pic.twitter.com/dfw4WKKv65

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 &#8207;@RussPtacek 40s

I would say, based on what is in this article that questions about what happened with the alert should be made directly to whoever is in charge of the districts Homeland Security and Emergency Management

Spokeswoman Gwendolyn Crump said Washington police asked the district's Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency to send out an alert about Relisha through a communications system that reaches law enforcement and emergency management agencies around the region.Posted March 29 Source: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...sha-rudd-amber-alert-20140329,0,4643859.story

Interesting enough the only thing you can find on-line that does not have broken links is the HSEMADC facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HSEMADC

I took a quick look and there hasn’t been any Amber Alerts posted to the facebook that I can see. For that matter, I can’t find any place that says who is in charge of the districts department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management so I went looking on the Districts website. Other than this cached article about a Silver Alert I can’t find a thing.

This article speaks to the Silver Alert “By implementing The Silver Alert, we join many other large cities that have helped implement this tool for locating missing seniors,” Mayor Gray said. “When family members and loved ones report their loved ones missing to MPD, they can be assured that the resources of the government, including a coordinated alert system modeled after the Amber Alert, will be available to locate missing elderly residentshttp://mayor.dc.gov/release/mayor-gray-announces-dc-silver-alert-program-symposium

So if it was me I would be directing this question to the Mayor’s office, since it would be his desk where the preverbal “buck” stops.
http://mayor.dc.gov/

:twocents:

Hi All,
I am trying to put together a missing poster to hand out at a vigil this weekend that provides a few more details than the norm....can you all take a look and tell me if you think I have left out anything that may be of value to trigger someone's memory of possibly seeing something in the days before or after KTs death in an effort to find her? Really appreciate your help.
Thanks....

View attachment 43336

This is great, do we have the email address's for Holiday Inn/Red Roof Inn/Days Inn/ and the Home Depot where trash bags were bought. This could be sent to them via email in hopes of printing and posting on their business walls for customers to view?

This has gone on way to long!!!! Where in the heck is this little girl!??? I am just astonished......and sad. Very sad! And angry!!! :tantrum:

This has gone on way to long!!!! Where in the heck is this little girl!??? I am just astonished......and sad. Very sad! And angry!!! :tantrum:

So am I. Why haven't there been any arrests? If Relisha is not found, then the guilty can just go on living their lives?

This is great, do we have the email address's for Holiday Inn/Red Roof Inn/Days Inn/ and the Home Depot where trash bags were bought. This could be sent to them via email in hopes of printing and posting on their business walls for customers to view?

Here you go.

Red Roof Inn 6170 Oxon Hill Rd, 12, Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Room 132
Gateway Days Inn 2700 New York Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002

Asking that the posters be displayed in key areas and locations in and around places of interest in this case is a wonderful idea.

All due respect to Marc Klaas, I don't think the Amber Alert could have helped at all, because Relisha was with Tatum for so long before she was even reported missing. I can't help but think precious girl was not with us long before she was reported missing.

All due respect to Marc Klaas, I don't think the Amber Alert could have helped at all, because Relisha was with Tatum for so long before she was even reported missing. I can't help but think precious girl was not with us long before she was reported missing.

An Amber Alert is is only effective if a missing child is reported immediately. That does not appear to be the case here.

I thought the point of an amber alert was to get TIMELY information out about an abduction that involves a victim, perp and vehicle description.

With these unusual family members actively covering the fact that Relisha was missing and failing to cooperate I do not think an amber alert would have been able to be released any sooner and if it had, I do not think it would have mattered.

If Relisha is no longer living I strongly feel it happened prior to LE even knowing she was missing in the first place.

I lay the failure squarely at the family's feet.

program FINAL 1.jpg
Vigil v3.jpg

Just wanted to share the event and details with anyone who may be reading this for the upcoming event for little Relisha. Below is the actual flier invite and an image of the program.
EVERYONE is welcome and we hope you can come.

Thank you Shadow <3 :) - If PrivateEye' gives me permission I will send out.

I want to Thank each and everyone here for all you do, and letting me join in on the search for this sweet girl. "How my heart is breaking :( "

After all this time what I heard last night is the only logic out of these horrible, horrible' last three months in keeping faith and searching and reading, blaming everyone, just to come up with another way this baby still was alive, I see no other way

I don't expect many to understand, but I feel she's gone and has been gone for a long time now. Coming to reality for myself does not make this an easier.
I wanted nothing more than for Relisha' to still be with us even if being abused I was greedy, thinking she could have therapy and it would all be better. Deal with my pain my way.

I'm so sorry sweet beautiful girl, your eyes touched "THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS, YOU'RE AN OLD SOUL MY SWEET GIRL AND DESERVED SO MUCH BETTER" I LOVE YOU, <3 RELISHA <3

I probably won't be back here, and will remain facebook only.
[modsnip] I'm not sure if we can put our identity on her or not. I bid all you Precious People Farewell & Take Care All <3

On the media thread for Relisha under the title of CALENDAR OF WHAT HAS BEEN REPORTED ON-LINE IN MSM there is a post for each day in the month April for all articles that I have saved from the on-line news reports. These posts are simply information culled from statements that have been made and what has been reported about this case day by day. (I already posted the month of March.)

Since there has been no new information, (and I still don’t know what else to do) I though it may be helpful to see what information was reported when, if or when it has changed, and would be a good way to review information, find inconsistencies, keep facts straight, put together a list of each person’s statements and when they said it, and help to find information that may have been overlooked previously.

Note: There may be repeats of the same comments or news due to different news outlets reporting the same information on each day. I tried not to include any repeats of information or statements that have stayed exactly the same throughout.

There is a link to the entire article (if it still works)
I did not include any statements or information from transcripts of the NG, VMJ T.V. shows, news video clips or any radio broadcasts in these posts.

Note: There are several statements from the radio show that are in MSM reports. Those have been included in these posts and are clearly marked.

You can see by how many dates are marked with “I have none” that if there are media reports they did not include any new information.

The following list is the links to the posts in the RR Media Thread that have what has been reported via on-line news reports for each day:

APRIL 1, 2014:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 *Media Links*

APRIL 2, 2014:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 *Media Links*

APRIL 3, 2014:

APRIL 4, 2014:

APRIL 5, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 6, 2014:

APRIL 7, 2014:

APRIL 8, 2014:

APRIL 9, 2014:

APRIL 10, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 11, 2014:

APRIL 12, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 13, 2014:

APRIL 14, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 15, 2014:

APRIL 16, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 17, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 18, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 19, 2014:Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 *Media Links*

APRIL 20, 2014:

APRIL 21, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 22, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 23, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 24, 2014:

APRIL 25, 2014:

APRIL 26, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 27, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 28, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 29, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 30, 2014:
I have none

APRIL 31, 2014:
I have none

I haven't forgotten Relisha!! I have had to step back and regroup. And OT but was trying to keep up with missing Alexis Murphy. Her killer was found guilty in court yesterday. Still no Alexis. :(

I want to see arrests in Relisha's case, yet I think I'm OK with LE gathering as much information as possible to insure a guilty verdict! Then, the reality, we may never find Relisha. If that landfill was used, via trash dumpsters in that area anywhere, we truly might not. If Relisha is buried, it's possible that some day, some one may find her. I don't have much hope that she's alive, and haven't since the beginning of this case. Just too much time from the last time she was known to be alive, and the time she was reported as missing.

One thing I did want to mention, I saw lots wondering about getting a SAR organization and needing the family's permission. In this case, I'm not sure that's true. Relisha is a ward of the state. Therefore only LE would need to ask SAR to come in. Her family has no say about her at this point, from what I can gather. Unless something happened at a custody hearing, and I haven't seen anything posted that the family has any of the boys. Custody remains with the state, at least from what has been reported.

LE does know more than is reported. Maybe they know a SAR group wouldn't be of benefit? I don't know.

So emotionally draining...I don't know how families of missing people go on. I pray I never know. :(

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member