DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

So glad to see people are remembering and realize that this child is STILL missing and no one has ever been punished. Echoing mpnola, where are the consequences??

This could be a rallying cry in so many cases, but is especially applicable considering the culpability of those "adults" in her family who so shamelessly exploited Relisha.

Where are the consequences?

Hi there. Does anyone have the DOB for RSO Ricky Lyle/Lyles or a link to his data please.

I am not positive but that may be covered very early in the first thread . I remember discussing him.

Bring Relisha home for Christmas !!!!!!!! :please:

:bump: Where are you Relisha? You've been on my mind a lot lately. You are missed! :heartbeat: You are not forgotten. :heartbeat:

I don't like the fact that we had sleuthed the fool out of every detail there was and now I barely remember them. That is a terrible sign. It means nothing is moving. Nothing is happening. None of those leads are being kept alive. I'm so sad for this girl who was thrown into being lost long before she was ever "lost". Where are the consequences??? Everyone in her world has just moved on like nothing ever happened. SHE MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, we clearly don't sleuth much anymore!! Go to AW FB. He has 2 videos he posted on Oct. 22 of him and his mom talking about Relisha and all kiiiinds of crazy crazy crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy goodness!!!

I was wrong. There are lots of videos!!! Oh my the info.

mpnola, thank you for the head's up. I am floored by what I'm reading. I hope everyone can read up before locks it down again. It's clear he's comfortable enough to post about Relisha - and feels he and SY are not the focus of any sort of investigation.

IDK what to say. I hope y'all can see this for yourselves.

:sigh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpnola, thank you for the head's up. I am floored by what I'm reading. I hope everyone can read up before locks it down again. It's clear he's comfortable enough to post about Relisha - and feels he and SY are not the focus of any sort of investigation.

It is a LOT of info he is saying. I am still listening and I am only on video 4. I am maybe?? kind of back to my first opinion- that she was sold. This child needs to be found. I'm not convinced she is no longer with us. Her fate out there is horrible if she is still alive. I don't ever want her to think people just stopped looking for her. Like Michelle Knight. She was told time and time again no one cared she was gone. Relisha, we care, baby!!! We want you found, baby!! Hang tight! And I am also back to my original opinion that I don't think AW was in on whatever went down! He sincerely seems like he doesn't know.

It is a LOT of info he is saying. I am still listening and I am only on video 4. I am maybe?? kind of back to my first opinion- that she was sold. This child needs to be found. I'm not convinced she is no longer with us. Her fate out there is horrible if she is still alive. I don't ever want her to think people just stopped looking for her. Like Michelle Knight. She was told time and time again no one cared she was gone. Relisha, we care, baby!!! We want you found, baby!! Hang tight! And I am also back to my original opinion that I don't think AW was in on whatever went down! He sincerely seems like he doesn't know.

There are also multiple posts o. His timeline that are fairly recent (within the last week) that are worth reading & very interesting).

It is clear with whom his and his family's angst is directed. I hope LE is aware. I pray their investigation remains active. I can only hope they care as much as we do about Relisha, even if we aren't hearing of any updates! :please:

We love you BabyGirl!!!!

:praying:

:candle:

I'm seeing but I'm not sure where you guys are reading?

Me, too. Give us the links. I can't even remember the initials of the players. Thank you.

Can we get a clue as to where these videos and posts are please? I think about Relisha every day. Thank you!

ETA: Nvm - I found the posts you are referring to

I dont think I can write it here. Here is the link to the Social Media Thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?239460-Relisha-Rudd-Social-media-discussion-ONLY

If you go down to the fourth or fifth post, it names the stepfather as someone who can be discussed. That is his name. I guess we can go down there to discuss this new info. Starting in October, he posted videos directly talking about Relisha and the situation. I watched 4 of them. They are some I knew, some that felt a little shocking, all a bunch of messy drama. But, the reality is, a child is still missing out of it!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeDelegatie
Back