DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

this is going to be a heartbreaking podcast. Poor sweet Relisha.

If someone can give a run down, it will be awesome. I can read, but try not to listen much because of little ears.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am listening now + will post a rundown ASAP.....

ETA: I'm so used to having :earson: that it's hard not to want to just transcribe the whole thing! Yikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am listening now + will post a rundown ASAP.....

ETA: I'm so used to having :earson: that it's hard not to want to just transcribe the whole thing! Yikes!

I would love a transcript! :) I still haven't listened, so I would love a rundown. Everytime I think of it, my little is around.

I would love a transcript! :) I still haven't listened, so I would love a rundown. Everytime I think of it, my little is around.

There are so many sound bytes, it's overwhelming! My main concern is that I don't think I can paraphrase it properly. I am still working on it. It's a LOT. I'm unsure how I'd post all of it....

There are so many sound bytes, it's overwhelming! My main concern is that I don't think I can paraphrase it properly. I am still working on it. It's a LOT. I'm unsure how I'd post all of it....

Lol!! I appreciate your effort. Please don't do all that work for me. I can put on my big girl pants and set a reminder for myself to listen. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put that on you.

Remains of three people found in SE DC Crawlspace/Yard:

The remains were found in Ward 8, an area of the District that has been struggling with crime. Of the 42 homicides this year, 21 have occurred there, helping push the number of killings across the city up 17 percent over last year.

Without facts from police, residents speculated Sunday on whom the remains might belong to. Some mentioned the possibility of finally finding Relisha Rudd, who was 8 years old when she went missing in 2014 from the homeless shelter at the former D.C. General Hospital, where she had been living with her family.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.1f0d540ae1d0

Thread for the UIDs: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...tment-Building-Crawlspace-Yard-Apr-2018/page2

District police organized the gathering Saturday to help families with missing loved ones meet one-on-one with detectives and forensic experts to try to find answers.

A main feature of the event included a DNA collection station, where relatives of the missing had their mouths swabbed for samples that will be run through a national database of dead but unidentified people.
The District is home to some high-profile missing-person cases, including those of Relisha Rudd, a girl who lived in a homeless shelter and disappeared with a janitor at age 8; and Unique Harris, a young mother who vanished from her Southeast Washington home while her children slept in the next room.
‘We want her to come home.’ Families of those who vanished search for answers.

It was well worth watching.The crazy mother is as guilty as can be. After watching her behavior, it is now something I am certain of.
I need to watch! I did finally listen to the podcast and even took notes, but I don't even know if I posted them here! Slacker.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back