DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

My eldest is singing in the school talent show today. She will have #FindRelisha written in sharpie inside her wrist as a silent tribute - and she said it will be for good luck, because someday, it will be Relisha's turn to sing her heart out on stage for the world to hear! :heartluv: :tears:

I pray to God she's right!

:please:

:candle:

:praying:

#FindRelishaRudd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My eldest is singing in the school talent show today. She will have #FindRelisha written in sharpie inside her wrist as a silent tribute - and she said it will be for good luck, because someday, it will be Relisha's turn to sing her heart out on stage for the world to hear! :heartluv: :tears:

I pray to God she's right!

What a little angel you're raising, Kimi.
There's something about the purity of children's voices that makes their singing sound ethereal, way above the problems of the world.
Here's hoping that your daughter gets her wish and Relisha get's her turn to sing to the world.

Find Relisha !
Is anyone looking? Has LE said anything? Has her ' family ' said anything?

Kimi does have a heart of gold :) And she truly is dedicated to this case. I smile when I get a text from her :) She's a powerhouse that one, and a wonderful member here.

There have been no further updates on Relisha BUT today my FB was ablaze about Relisha (odd!) nothing new and I only have one friend on there that is from here, it's from people locally wanting to step up. I didn't probe or say I have been invested in it, I want to see what they are doing or plan to do. Either way, she's FAR from forgotten

In the mzpolotatum IG account - http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...4GkwYy_2FM0oLhDulK0qxLw&bvm=bv.69137298,d.aWw - You will notice two single pictures of Andrea' loaded March 19, same coat on in hotel room and same shirt. The horse stable is located in VA. - The resort matching hotel curtains & carpet I would even say bedding is - http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.massresort.com/v.php?pg=132&h=cAQGcZHwF --

Scroll down "small blue video" Shirley Miller' had not seen KT' in a week - http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...VideoCatNo=default&clipId=9973315&h=sAQHIo--x

The niece who gave the interview on Blog Talk was Tyrecka Tatum' - [modsnip] - she had said' she spoke to her uncle two days before Andrea' was murdered March 18, that he was just coming off vacation that Sunday, March 16. So Kahlil & Andrea could have been off vacationing this week before enjoying his time away from last being seen with an 8 yr old child. The riding stable these photos were taken at is Woodstone Meadows, - https://www.facebook.com/WoodstoneMeadowsStables?sk=reviews&ref=stream&hc_location=timeline - you will find a picture line up photo March 10, posted of a puppy matching Andrea's stable photo -

A close friend contacted them and they had no idea what was going on and this child was missing and was getting poster's she had sent them up, hopefully it would get people talking.

The time span on the two photo's of Andrea' the Pepsi box in hotel room on the floor would have given this photo 6 months Sept - Feb/ March and so on with what was left on shelves. The box is Superbowl 2014' They would have sold this item in football season, too hot for a leather coat in Sept, Oct- thru sell

I also couldn't understand the lack of importance for 3500 Hayes" when doing search after search this address comes up twice one address of 3500 Hayes" is listed to none other than the niece Tyrecka Tatum' no date listed, I also found another 3500 Hayes' listing for her sibling MD, court records dated back to summer of 2013' two digits off. It is possible this place was placed in KT's name because there are records of TT' having tenant/landlord disputes in 2011' from Hayes' so yes KT' may have sublet to family or may not have. Could be legit, just putting two address out there

I really wished LE would search Kenilworth swamp (Anacostia & Quarles) area again, that place gives me a sick feeling after leaving from Baltimore and searching twice in May' this same area I covered minimal ground. Every time it rains the area changes and holds water differently. It dead ends with easy access to just back in and dump, it's hidden. I really believe Relisha' is there I really do... Makes me sick NO UPDATES ' on this child case at all from LE!

Have you guys had a chance to view " Mzpolotatum's" Ig account and the pictures loaded on that account March 19, 12 hr window of Andrea's murder?

IMO Kahlil' loaded these photos while on the run to mask a "loving wife & husband" I believe Andrea' was nothing more than a 24 yr companion for this sicko!!!!

I believe Andrea' had all the answers, she and Relisha' are the only ones who never got to speak to police, the only ones who knew what he was really about.

In the picture where the heart is superimposed above Tatum - there appears to be a mirror behind him. Who is the reflection at the bottom? I can't enlarge the photo on my cell right now but am guessing Andrea? it just caught my eye. I think this couple were a team. at first I thought Andrea could have been unaware but I feel she was along for the ride and knew exactly what was going on. And interesting that the hotel had two beds - a couple staying alone would normally request one bed unless unavailable.

In the picture where the heart is superimposed above Tatum - there appears to be a mirror behind him. Who is the reflection at the bottom? I can't enlarge the photo on my cell right now but am guessing Andrea? it just caught my eye. I think this couple were a team. at first I thought Andrea could have been unaware but I feel she was along for the ride and knew exactly what was going on. And interesting that the hotel had two beds - a couple staying alone would normally request one bed unless unavailable.

If you notice real close Kahlil's teeth, do you see the spacing? All of his photos were closed lips. This IMO is called "DiAstema" - https://www.google.com/search?q=spa...1BIGTqgahh4KgAw&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=1138&bih=499 --

[modsnip]. I believe Andrea' was very aware of his doings.... IMO

Heading out be back on later

Question, why did the Blog Talk' link come down, I'm sorry I thought we could post that for verification of conversation on Vacation? Apologies, still learning....

PLT' no I don't think it's Andrea' because of spacing of teeth, I do think it' a female Tatum' family member. Not sure if I can say that, apologies in advance if not.

Question, why did the Blog Talk' link come down, I'm sorry I thought we could post that for verification of conversation on Vacation? Apologies, still learning....

PLT' no I don't think it's Andrea' because of spacing of teeth, I do think it' a female Tatum' family member. Not sure if I can say that, apologies in advance if not.

Thank you!! I couldn't quite see the image and the person looked like an adult to me but I thought "what if it's Relisha and he altered her appearance ". thank you for confirming it was not.

The blog talk radio show was taken down because it wasn't about Relisha, the person running it was simply capitalizing upon the fact she's missing - he wanted the ad hits and revenue from it.

Simply put: it wasn't relevant.

The blog talk radio show was taken down because it wasn't about Relisha, the person running it was simply capitalizing upon the fact she's missing - he wanted the ad hits and revenue from it.

:tyou: AstroKitty! :hug:

What did I miss and where can I find it?

I'm happy to hear about this. No one should be allowed to capitalize on Relisha's plight.

If a legitimate endeavor was on the air to help find her, I'd be in support. We all witnessed what this was. :hearno:

Where are you, BabyGirl?

#FindRelishaRudd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just started reading the thread archives, I'm on page 4 of the #4 so I am wayyyy behind. I just want to say enough is enough and it's time for little Relisha to be found! Come back soon, dear child. :please:

welcome to the discussion cuteemoshannon, glad to have you join us. :)

[modsnip]

I'm very aware the RRTF' page is not there I MISS THE SAME PEOPLE, SEARCHING FOR INFO/LINKS/PICTURES AND TALKING DAILY :( .. about this baby everyday in there gathering for more information any clues to help bring Relisha' HOME..

I never met KW' but I did meet a caring lady with a heavy heart and a mission to bring this baby home, from that page. I finally got to meet in person A wonderful woman day in and day out who has followed every lead /questioned/called/hung flyers/got her family involved/used her gas to check out sites who is not stopping until Relisha' is found.

I met Relisha's mom and gave her a hug, her eyes filled with tears, I'm to old to hold hate for her or any other person. Life is too short instead I focus my attention on searching via :internet until I can get back to DC to further search the area I've feel is important.

Sorry for the rant, first morning coffee is the best.
Good morning :)

images

WS is undergoing a software upgrade. Within the next week -- possibly the next few days -- you will notice we have a new look. You shouldn't experience navigation problems, but if you do, look for the tab which reads "FORUMS" at the top left of the home page. Click that tab to get to the list of various forums and sub-forums

If you normally use a bookmark to get to your cases, the link should still work.

At first it will look different until it gets customized, but you should get used to the new look soon!

Should you get really lost don't hesitate to PM me or any of the mods.
:smile:

ETA: If we run into bumps along the way, Kimster will post updates on her Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/KimsterWS

:tyou:

[modsnip]

I'm very aware the RRTF' page is not there I MISS THE SAME PEOPLE, SEARCHING FOR INFO/LINKS/PICTURES AND TALKING DAILY :( .. about this baby everyday in there gathering for more information any clues to help bring Relisha' HOME..

I never met KW' but I did meet a caring lady with a heavy heart and a mission to bring this baby home, from that page. I finally got to meet in person A wonderful woman day in and day out who has followed every lead /questioned/called/hung flyers/got her family involved/used her gas to check out sites who is not stopping until Relisha' is found.

I met Relisha's mom and gave her a hug, her eyes filled with tears, I'm to old to hold hate for her or any other person. Life is too short instead I focus my attention on searching via :internet until I can get back to DC to further search the area I've feel is important.

Sorry for the rant, first morning coffee is the best.
Good morning :)

I'm very mystified by this post...

KW isn't Relisha Rudd nor is he a perp or pio, so we normally don't discuss that sort of thing. The only reason we had a radio thread is because it was supposed to be geared towards her and had things we all wanted to discuss, it's not online anymore so it's gone.

We are still discussing her

Great post. Straight and to the point. And I agree 100%. :clap:

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...cient-to-have-another-four-years--104287.html

DC Mayor says he is bedeviled by the Relisha Rudd case.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...6bdcc8-f1be-11e3-9ebc-2ee6f81ed217_story.html

A young lady who lives in the same shelter as Relisha did and is graduating high school and going on to college.

The only articles I could find on Relisha. :)

I get the feeling that Washington post article was put out to make the shelter not look so bad.

Sorry, but I'm missing something here. There are 146,000 articles related to Relisha on one try with her name on Google. Could you explain what specifically you were looking for in the articles that you could only find two that applied?

I think lightning meant recent articles, that we havent already picked apart for pages and pages. The one about the young lady set to graduate and head to college I had read already and posted a few days back. The Mayor of DC one doesn't seem like one I had seen before. So thanks lightning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back