DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

This was on my FB. Hope it is ok to post.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403246147491.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403246147491.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 94
images

WS is undergoing a software upgrade. Within the next week -- possibly the next few days -- you will notice we have a new look. You shouldn't experience navigation problems, but if you do, look for the tab which reads "FORUMS" at the top left of the home page. Click that tab to get to the list of various forums and sub-forums

If you normally use a bookmark to get to your cases, the link should still work.

At first it will look different until it gets customized, but you should get used to the new look soon!

Should you get really lost don't hesitate to PM me or any of the mods. :smile:

ETA: If we run into bumps along the way, Kimster will post updates on her Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/KimsterWS

:tyou:

That'll be me . Wait for it.

I think lightning meant recent articles, that we havent already picked apart for pages and pages. The one about the young lady set to graduate and head to college I had read already and posted a few days back. The Mayor of DC one doesn't seem like one I had seen before. So thanks lightning.

Yes thank you tlcya. I apologize for reposting your article. I did not see it some how. Your are welcome tlyca for the second article.

Slowly learning more and more of why the page shut down, anyone prospering a dollar from a missing child should be very Ashamed of themselves. Any funds should have went to searcher's for water/fruit/mask & gloves and donated directly to a store or something. I donated three months ago to a dog in need of emergency surgery (tumor removal), and funds went straight to the vet.

I took my nephew from the city to my sister's community pool, he never gets any fun like he had yesterday. Kid's having fun,splashing,making new friends, getting his tan on and just all had a ball. Nothing in the world like the smile that comes from a child.

I wish Relisha' was here to enjoy the summer, to get cooled off in a pool, to eat a snowball flavor of choice, to have to rest from playing from running with friend's in fun in the summer heat, to watch the fireworks in the upcoming days. This is what breaks my heart, not knowing where she is,not knowing if she'll ever enjoy what we enjoy in this season of bonding and socializing.
Everyday I wake with you on my mind sweetheart :(

Yes thank you tlcya. I apologize for reposting your article. I did not see it some how. Your are welcome tlyca for the second article.

glad to have you jump in and post, I repost things others have already done all the time, no harm no foul especially if it keeps the discussion moving ;)

How do I get an inbox message on here?

you mean a private message or visitor message via the WS site? I will send you one of each and you will see that you get a notification in the upper right corner of your screen up near where you log in to the site.

click on that notification and it should take you to your in and out box area.

To access your messaging without a new notification simply click the quick links button up at top right of screen and on the pull down menu that appears choose private messages.

I don't think these instructions are good for those using tapatalk. I can't find my way out of a paper bag using tapatalk.

glad to have you jump in and post, I repost things others have already done all the time, no harm no foul especially if it keeps the discussion moving ;)

you mean a private message or visitor message via the WS site? I will send you one of each and you will see that you get a notification in the upper right corner of your screen up near where you log in to the site.

To access your messaging without a new notification simply click the quick links button up at top right of screen and on the pull down menu that appears choose private messages.

I don't think these instructions are good for those using tapatalk. I can't find my way out of a paper bag using tapatalk.

BBM

This!! Yep. Me too.

Oh ok :) You would think between the cellphones the janitor had and the families cell phones and the janitors computer that were all confiscated by the police , they would find something to give them an idea of what happened to Relisha.

You're still lightyears ahead of me. I don't have a clue as to what tapatalk is.

lol@ wendiesan

It is the app used by some to access WS on their cell phones.

I finally broke down and downloaded it to my phone the other day but couldn't figure out how to find my subscription list or any of the threads I follow. I cannot even imaging trying to access pm's thru that app.

Sorry for the OT

Thanks ticya!!
Luckily for me, my 4 yr old grandson shows great technical aptitude. Maybe he'll be able to guide me through it when he hits grade one.
Mea culpa mods. This O/T was my fault.

O/T

To access PM from this thread, click the > in the upper left hand corner until you see three bars. Click that icon in the same corner & it should take you to your home screen.

Click on Messages

You should see your inbox. There should also be three horizontal dots in the upper right hand corner which allows you to compose a new message. As you start typing a member name, you can select whom you wish to write. You can send a message to one or multiple recipients.

I hope this helps. I was just discussing the fact that signature lines aren't visible by default via tapatalk earlier this week.

It's handy in many ways (uploading images, etc.) but it isn't as user friendly as accessing WS via the web IMO.

Mea culpa Mods if me chiming in is a bad thing :blushing:

#FindRelisha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find Relisha !!!!!!

(I don't want to sound redundant and I'm sure you are all sick of my two word posts, but I do not know what else to say and all of the
theatrics, radio shows, and BS in this case just seems to cloud the only real important thing , which is finding her. And is all of that
distraction by design ? )

:(

Find Relisha !!!!!!

(I don't want to sound redundant and I'm sure you are all sick of my two word posts, but I do not know what else to say and all of the
theatrics, radio shows, and BS in this case just seems to cloud the only real important thing , which is finding her. And is all of that
distraction by design ? )

:(

Yes, it does seem deliberate. IMO. Your two word posts are fine.

Retweeted by FBI Washington Field
FBI ‏@FBI 16h
Join @FBI on 6/25 at 2pm EDT for chat with agent about human trafficking. Questions to #OCC8. http://1.usa.gov/UBr8Hn

There was a huge bust over the weekend that snared 100+ children and 100+ pimps, all Us citizens and nearly 90% of the kids never reported missing.

There was a huge bust over the weekend that snared 100+ children and 100+ pimps, all Us citizens and nearly 90% of the kids never reported missing.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Expe...ular-for-child-sex-trafficking-264469681.html[B
]Expert: Location makes Charlotte popular for child sex trafficking

Charlotte area now ranks sixth in the nation for calls to investigators reporting sex trafficking.[/B]

Just finished reading the latest Kathy Reichs book, and this is its subject...set in Charlotte. Not far from me, and she says the same thing in her book, that Charlotte, NC, of all places, is a hub for trafficking. So sad!! And if 90% of the children were never even reported missing, what does that tell us?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back