DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple questions without answers.

1. How much of the 40k has been recovered/accounted for?

2. If the Mosler or Audi were locked, how would one obtain the keys?

I believe we don't know exactly how much has been recovered. That might be why LE is insisting he had one or more accomplices.

<modsnip>

PS did have a facebook account. He was "friends" with his mom, his sister, his grandfather and his racing coach, amongst others. Lots of race car drivers. :)

Agree.. I wonder if Nelly's business was insured?
Not challenging this at all! Just wondering if you mean claim AGAINST hospital for remuneration for trying to save her life and failing to or some other circumstance? Maybe you meant a claim for the hospital bill which might have been incurred.

I was able to access PS's FB account. He was listed as a friend of AS. I could see his profile picture, a few posts (related to racing), and a dozen or so friends (mostly seemed to be family members and race car drivers). And I don't mean PS as in SS's dad, I mean young PS.

And they were both friends with JW before he deleted his account.

Yep. Agreed.
Most 10 year olds have cell phones. How else would they snapchat and post on instagram?

When they're busy with school work, which Philip likely was given the quality of his school, they have less time. Also, many private schools do NOT allow students to have their cell phones on in class, so having one to bring to school is not as much of an issue.

I find it doubtful PS had a cell phone because there has been no sw released for it.

JMO

If it was found in the home, no need for SW. But that doesn't prove he did or didn't.

Whether found or not, a sw would be needed for the location/ping history.

JMO

If they have it, no need for the location/ping history. I don't think they think Philip has any reason to be involved in this. You could be right. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Not challenging this at all! Just wondering if you mean claim AGAINST hospital for remuneration for trying to save her life and failing to or some other circumstance? Maybe you meant a claim for the hospital bill which might have been incurred.

I was just wondering if she was insured because she was Vera's employer. I know my work has insurance that would pay me/my family based on injury or death on the job. Just a thought.

Just to add more details, I looked for other vehicles that are currently registered in MD or DC.... Could not find an Audi under any of these name.
sbm

Is it poss that Audi is titled & registered in the name of the older daughter, but she did not have it as boarding school? Okay, not likely. Also per ToS we should not post to verify, if true. Or titled & registered in name of a trust?
What about CO? I thought S fam had property (home? ranch?) in CO. In other states?

(Sorry if this has bn covered. Behind again)

MyBelle, what do you think about the discovery of the Mosley registration and WJ's passport in his BMW? I always love your sharp and to the point insight!

I can't remember who asked, but it was April 17th that JW posted a pic on Twitter of himself in the driver side of the Mosler. It's in a parking lot with sedans and SUV's.

Also, he posted a pic of himself in on his blog that day including the sentence "It's SCARY as HELL in the most fun, badass way! Sometimes even Broke Racers get to live rich, stay passionate and your dreams will be within reach!"

He also posted on instagram.

I have no idea if Philip had his own phone, but IF he had one, it would probably stay very near his bed during his convalescence from the concussion. It would have been a way to stay in touch with his friends while he missed school, a form of entertainment (games and music) while he was stuck in bed, and a way to check on the school website to keep up with assignments. So IF he had one, it may have been destroyed in the conflagration...please God I can't stand to think of it.

If he had a phone, I hope it's yet another example of LE knowing a lot more than they let on. They may have it and maybe he managed to send a text that we're not aware of yet. Please let it be so. Such a text wasn't able to save them but it could be part of building the case against the perp(s) so he/they all get caught and punished.

If they have it, no need for the location/ping history. I don't think they think Philip has any reason to be involved in this. You could be right. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I guess you missed the part of the SW's that asked for the location/ping history dating back five days prior to the murder. Ping history isn't on the phone itself.

When they're busy with school work, which Philip likely was given the quality of his school, they have less time. Also, many private schools do NOT allow students to have their cell phones on in class, so having one to bring to school is not as much of an issue.
I don't think public school classrooms want students to have their cellphones on either and they also have rules. Not that any of this is here nor there or to prolong this discussion.
We should leave the question of young PS's phone, FB etc. to investigators and not SLEUTH him even as something pertains to the case. JMO but I find chatting about his personal details uncomfortable, which only means I don't have to participate, so I will shut up.

Not sure where you got this info, but I'm finding it VERY hard to believe PS had a fb account. Perhaps you are confusing SS & PS checking in? As someone who was good friends with AS & I was also/still am her fb friend. PS was NEVER tagged in any of her posts (but other family members were). Please note I am talking about her private posts which only friends of AS's can see, not the public. Moreover, I know of ZERO classmates of PS who have FB accounts. Also, please know AS & SS were probably the MOST protective parents in the class in already very protective community of parents... case in point, last fall a classmate (whose parents knew AS & PS very well) had his birthday party at their house on the Eastern Shore (of Md)... just a handful of boys were invited and stayed over the weekend with the family, AS & SS did not let PS go for the sleepover part but instead accompanied PS for the day on the eastern shore. They were extremely careful about who he spent time with and what he was exposed to. Again I state that perhaps you were thinking of SS not PS for checking in.

Finally, as I stated earlier, as a longtime parent of a child who was in PS's class for many years, I can also say with certainty that nearly all of PS's classmates do NOT have cell phones. (Interestingly, most 5th graders at PS school do have cell phones, but only 1 or 2 4th graders).

Love this! They had some common sense. What 10 year old needs a sleep over? I will probably get hammered for this. Maybe not because it has nothing to do with the whole scheme of things. Breaks my heart to think about him. He was a baby. No doubt his sisters are grappling with it.

MyBelle, what do you think about the discovery of the Mosley registration and WJ's passport in his BMW? I always love your sharp and to the point insight!

It's an indication to me that JW was incredibly lazy, had no boundaries and is involved in the planning of this horrific crime.

JMO

Do 10 year olds have cell phones? I know they probably want one but do parents give in to that?

Yes, I did when my son was 8 or 9 because I was working in SF and he was across the bridge at school. For emergency purposes. But now he's 10 and still not a ton of his friends/classmates have one. But some do! It's not strange either way. Every family has a different point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa