DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pamela Brown (CNN) once again elaborated with her story on the case stating there was "more than $40,000 in the truck." This was after she had previously stated that the take from the crime was only $40,000.
Sorry, no link. I saw it on CNN live TV, not the internet. After a while it will post on their site

This still baffles me. NG states she went WITH SS to Chantilly on the 13th.. So how did she get home if he left after getting the call from AS?

This still baffles me. NG states she went WITH SS to Chantilly on the 12th. So how did she get home if he left after getting the call from AS?

Public transportation?

This still baffles me. NG states she went WITH SS to Chantilly on the 12th. So how did she get home if he left after getting the call from AS?

good question. I've been wondering that too. Along with that, how did SS get home from Chantilly on Wed the 13th? Did JW drive him or did he drive himself or ??? If JW drove him or he drove himself, what car were they in?

Public transportation?

what part of the DC area does NG live in? There is no metro in Chantilly. Sure, she could have taken a bus but if she lives in DC or in MD, that would be a lonnnng ride and a lot of trouble/transfers

It could have been coins they didn't bother to take... who knows.

Currency is paper money. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing produces currency and the U.S. Mint produces coins.

Currency is paper money. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing produces currency and the U.S. Mint produces coins.

Currency includes paper money and coins.
Currency (from Middle English: curraunt, "in circulation", from Latin: currens, -entis) in the most specific use of the word refers to money in any form when in actual use or circulation as a medium of exchange, especially circulating banknotes and coins.

what part of the DC area does NG live in? There is no metro in Chantilly. Sure, she could have taken a bus but if she lives in DC or in MD, that would be a lonnnng ride and a lot of trouble/transfers

I believe Gaithersburg.

I believe Gaithersburg.

Thanks! I just looked it up on google maps...apparently it takes almost 2.5 hours to get from Chantilly to Gaithersburg via public transportation.

As I said, Lonnng ride and a lot of trouble. I bet she either had her own car, got picked up by a friend/relative, or maybe SS arranged for her transportation since she was working out there in Chantilly which would have been out of the norm for her...

Why does NG keep giving these interviews??? What's the point??? She could at least respect the surviving family members - especially the daughters. I bet she'll be writing a book next.

good question. I've been wondering that too. Along with that, how did SS get home from Chantilly on Wed the 13th? Did JW drive him or did he drive himself or ??? If JW drove him or he drove himself, what car were they in?

I meant the 13th in original post

Nelitza Gutierrez | LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/nelitza-gutierrez/.../82... - Traduzir esta página
Gaithersburg, Maryland - ‎President at Miracle cleaning

Quite a trek from Chantilly, VA, she may have called someone to pick her up.

Did you know that a certain population rules the DC prison.

Do you think that the people he is going to be locked up with are all stellar members of the community.

The ruthless hands on criminals that have no problem strangling, stabbing, beating, and killing a family of 4 will be feared in prison by a good majority. As long as they see you can hold your own then they will leave you be.

Plus with the case notoriety; Some prisoners will feel that it is an honor to be in the same sector with him.

Most of those guys are in for guns, drugs, rape, and murder via gun. But DW already displayed his savageness and prisoners know that he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. He has a violent past as well.

I know it sounds messed up but look at the mind set of most of them. Killers respect killers in their world.

Jmo. He will be okay on jail.

There is no longer a "DC prison" for violent felons. Someone convicted of a torture murder would be transferred to the custody of the federal bureau of prisons. DC hasn't had a prison since Lorton closed in 2001.

Thanks! I just looked it up on google maps...apparently it takes almost 2.5 hours to get from Chantilly to Gaithersburg via public transportation.

As I said, Lonnng ride and a lot of trouble. I bet she either had her own car, got picked up by a friend/relative, or maybe SS arranged for her transportation since she was working out there in Chantilly which would have been out of the norm for her...

We used to live in western Loudoun County - I'm shocked that there is public transportation between Chantilly and Gaithersburg to be honest.

I am beginning to think that when NG says she "went with" SS to the dojo she does not mean in the same car. I think she just meant he needed her help so she was there with him. But what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes