DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
JW may have known about cash prizes for competition at dojo opening weeks ago!

I agree.... And, if that was the case, I do believe JW was not the only one who knew about cash prizes at the dojo opening... :thinking: (leaves door wide open) :doorhide: :underbus:

Assume AS and VF were out of commission taped to chairs. SS is still able to use the telephone and is compliant with demands because his son is being controlled by DW and Company. SS is desperate to end this situation with no more harm to the family and PS has a knife held to his throat. SS would rule out sending any kind of signals in this situation. He offers a settlement that he is sure he can control. He is confident he can get his hands on $40K and have it delivered easily. He arranges with the accountant to assemble the money (from the AIW safe or BofA is not relevant in this scenario.) SS knows that JW will do anything he requests. DW buys this offer and says to put it in motion. The next day SS makes several phone calls to arrange the cash from AIW. JW goes to pick up the package; accountant takes the four packs of $10K from his pockets and places them in JW’s bag. JW is in awe that SS has trusted him to deliver $40K. He is so giddy; he takes a picture and messages his GF. He does not want to dispose of his Hershel bag, and concerned about the four packs or $100s so he places them in the manila envelope before his delivers the money to the Mosler as instructed. (Color of the bag or origin of the manila envelope are not relevant.) JW had obeyed the instructions of his boss and heads on to the dojo. While the intruders are preoccupied for a moment, SS tries to call for help and speed dials JW. SS is discovered and the intruders break into mayhem. The savage attacks would have taken a while as well as dowsing everyone with gasoline, setting the fire and escaping undetected. They grab the cell phones, the security system DVR and bolt in the Porsche. DW spends four hours stashing the money, drops off his passenger(s) and eventually abandons the car in a blaze. He takes the Metro to the nearest bus station and buys a ticket to New York.
My research of MD court records show that DW lived at 5301 85th Ave from Nov 2005 until Feb 2006, insufficient time for me to conclude he made a connection with JW.

If JW was so impressed with the money and the red made for a "photogenic" photo why not include all four stacks? LE made note 2 stacks were in photo-- I'm sure that caused suspicion.

Getting gasoline at a store or siphoning in broad daylight not quick and easy ......unless they too gas out of Mosler....which may be why it wouldn't start and had to be left behind.

Perhaps, the accountant's story and JW's story were to match, but when it got down to the nut-cutting, the accountant told the truth to LE and JW kept with the original story until they said "Dude let us see your cell phone."

DC is a big town there are all sorts of circles and girls who are compatible or don't know or like each other do not talk. It'd be great if you knew background on every guy we date but we aren't that fortunate. Maybe you live in a small town. Cities are anonymous.

Can't be both ways. If people believe they were neighbors who knew each other and hung out or had the same social scene, then that situation would certainly breed such information.

Big city or small town doesn't matter. It's within social groups that information like this flows.

Dw knew 40 Large was ordered by boss to be dropped off. I think he would have made sure jw dropped off the full 40 Large in the garage before letting jw go.

Girls talk! I don't know if DW (hey, just had a thought of what else D W stands for, lol! it's not a term I use, but I've heard it enough times, teenage boys, lol) would brag about it, although some guys do as a badge of showing how they keep their women in line.

Girls and girlfriends talk, though.

DC is a big town there are all sorts of circles and girls who are competititive or don't know or like each other do not talk. It'd be great if you knew background on every guy we date but we aren't that fortunate. Maybe you live in a small town. Cities are anonymous. BFF's don't date their friends' exes typically.

If JW was so impressed with the money and the red made for a "photogenic" photo why not include all four stacks? LE made note 2 stacks were in photo-- I'm sure that caused suspicion.

Getting gasoline at a store or siphoning in broad daylight not quick and easy ......unless they too gas out of Mosler....which may be why it wouldn't start and had to be left behind.

Maybe the Mosler took a special kind of accelerant that was kept in the garage? It was a special kind of car so I'm assuming you can't buy the gas it required at the gas station.

From Wiki so take it with a grain of salt;

Common household items and objects can accelerate a fire. Wicker and foam have high surface to mass ratios and favorable chemical compositions and thus burn easily and readily. Arsonists sometimes use large amounts of available combustible material rather than ignitable liquids in attempts to try to avoid detection.

I have wondered why young Philip's body was burned beyond recognition and maybe it was because of the mattress...

I digress, but there was a picture of the house with a mattress up against a window... perhaps in order to spread the fire's fury more rapidly.

Dw knew 40 Large was ordered by boss to be dropped off. I think he would have made sure jw dropped off the full 40 Large in the garage before letting jw go.

JW maybe been too smart for that and tossed the red bag into the garage and hightailed it out of there.

Maybe the Mosler took a special kind of accelerant that was kept in the garage? It was a special kind of car so I'm assuming you can't buy the gas it required at the gas station.

From Wiki so take it with a grain of salt;

I have wondered why young Philip's body was burned beyond recognition and maybe it was because of the mattress...

I digress, but there was a picture of the house with a mattress up against a window... perhaps in order to spread the fire's fury more rapidly.

MSM mentioned smell of gasoline. A Mosler would take gas from a gas station.

I think it is interesting that we have not heard anything from JW since this event happened. Based on reading his SM accounts both for him and his fledgling racing business he had started, I got the impression he liked to brag and had intentions of garnering attention to himself and his future. When the housekeeper did her interview with 20/20 it showed me that they were reaching out to any even remote witness for media coverage. JW had not and was not returning phone calls. That is the opposite of his earlier demeanor, IMO. This is a chance for his 15 minutes of fame and maybe more. I believe there is a reason he is not cashing in on this opportunity.

JMO's

JW maybe been too smart for that and tossed the red bag into the garage and hightailed it out of there.

Lol. I'm sure he did. That's why he didn't pick up that last call. Lol.

He knew. That DW was not trying to share half with him. Lol.

But, JW missed Savvas' last call to him. Maybe there was only 20 Large dropped off and that is when DW went into a rage and killed everyone, saving Vera for last.

I think it is interesting that we have not heard anything from JW since this event happened. Based on reading his SM accounts both for him and his fledgling racing business he had started, I got the he liked to brag and was had intentions of garnering attention to himself and his future. When the housekeeper did her interview with 20/20 it showed me that they were reaching out to any even remote witness for media coverage. JW had not and was not returning phone calls. That is the opposite of his earlier demeanor, IMO. This is a chance for his 15 minutes of fame and maybe more. I believe there is a reason he is not cashing in on this opportunity.

JMO's

Exactly this could've been his Kato Kaelin moment if only he was innocent and could talk openly!! And People magazine pays more than $40k for an exclusive!

DC is a big town there are all sorts of circles and girls who are competititive or don't know or like each other do not talk. It'd be great if you knew background on every guy we date but we aren't that fortunate. Maybe you live in a small town. Cities are anonymous. BFF's don't date their friends' exes typically.

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about the social aspect of JW and DW "growing up, hanging out, doing whatever" because they were neighbors.

No. Social circles are social circles. Manhattan, Tokyo and Los Angeles may be small town to you, not me. The large cities can be anonymous, but not social circles those are just that a social group - it's a smaller atmosphere that has nothing to do with the population of the town or city where one lives. Maybe the term social circle it means something different to you. Think race car circuit, church, PTA, drug house, people with like-minded interests. Yes, there is gossip within. It's human nature.

People who live in the same apartment complexes and buildings frequently know what's what. Not about everyone, but there is some knowledge.

I'm not talking about best friends forever *rollseyes* dating friends exes because I'm not 12 years old.

Gossip. People gossip.

JW didn't need to "stage" the photo or show all four stacks. He just took a pic with his Iphone and sent it to his GF.
Gasoline was likely in the garage. Not uncommon to keep a container of gasoline in a garage. PS needed it for his cart.
Note none of the cars were driven away by DCMPD, they were towed.
IMO The Bentley and Mosler are locked in the garage.

Lol. I'm sure he did. That's why he didn't pick up that last call. Lol.

He knew. That DW was not trying to share half with him. Lol.

And he'd at least be safe from DW and crazies there with him at scene of the murder/fire. I don't think he wanted or expected that. He was the as "loyal, trusted employee" and as a guy scared as hell of what DW might do next to him!!!

I think it is interesting that we have not heard anything from JW since this event happened. Based on reading his SM accounts both for him and his fledgling racing business he had started, I got the he liked to brag and was had intentions of garnering attention to himself and his future. When the housekeeper did her interview with 20/20 it showed me that they were reaching out to any even remote witness for media coverage. JW had not and was not returning phone calls. That is the opposite of his earlier demeanor, IMO. This is a chance for his 15 minutes of fame and maybe more. I believe there is a reason he is not cashing in on this opportunity.

JMO's

Following the most excellent advice of any smart lawyer. First thing they do is tell you to keep your mouth closed and it doesn't matter if you're innocent or guilty because it's all about the public's perception. Seeing how we the public pick apart the tiniest little tidbit and bend it to our wills... lol - clam up tight. And it drives us nuts :D

Smart lawyer as opposed to someone confirming to the press that his client was at the murder scene.

Training wheels needed for a loooooong time before taking on a case like this.

Just my opinion.

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about the social aspect of JW and DW "growing up, hanging out, doing whatever" because they were neighbors.

No. Social circles are social circles. Manhattan, Tokyo and Los Angeles may be small town to you, not me. The large cities can be anonymous, but not social circles those are just that a social group - it's a smaller atmosphere that has nothing to do with the population of the town or city where one lives. Maybe the term social circle it means something different toyou. Think race car circuit, church, PTA, drug house, people with like-minded interests. Yes, there is gossip within. It's human nature.

People who live in the same apartment complexes and buildings frequently know what's what. Not about everyone, but there is some knowledge.

I'm not talking about best friends forever *rollseyes* dating friends exes because I'm not 12 years old.

Gossip. People gossip.

We'll agree to disagree. DC is a small town to me. I get what you're saying but men who beat their wives, threaten their wives or girlfriend is kept pretty quiet. While a woman my tell her close friends there are plenty of other women in the dating pool for DW to date who aren't in that close circle. No need to patronize me and assume I'm not connected in large cities. Or 12 yrs old? Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark