DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess this guy could have been involved in gang related activity in the past, but in this case he and his accomplice were acting for themselves?

To go through all that and be brought down by a pizza crust. Stupid criminals. Over $40k. Unbelievable. Hurts my heart.

How did he know that the Father had been planning according to NK to have $40,000delivered to the house on the next day?

Im surprised LE even released his name. Now he knows he is wanted and can run out of state or country.

Wouldnt LE normally just go after him without breaking this news?

He can't run. They'll find him. Someone will turn him in.

Sounds like it was ransom money arranged by the father. How could he know something about the money when there wouldn't be money if ransom was not needed?

Reporters not reporting correctly? There have just been so many conflicting stories. I guess I was banking on a family connection. The cops said it was someone who knew the family's routines. That makes one feel safer from random violent greed. This is just sickening.

Other than MD and NY, where else does he have ties to? Anywhere out of the US? With $40k and a week head start he could be anywhere.

How did he know that the Father had been planning according to NK to have $40,000delivered to the house on the next day?

I don't think father was planning anything at all. NG told one newspaper she knew nothing at all about the money. She probably found about the money from being questioned and then started telling other newspapers she knew about the money.
There was likely no money to be delivered. Money is likely ransom that father arranged that morning.

wow what an utter moron. thankfully.

if there is anyonelse that did this I hope they are looking for them.

Reporters not reporting correctly? There have just been so many conflicting stories. I guess I was banking on a family connection. The cops said it was someone who knew the family's routines. That makes one feel safer from random violent greed. This is just sickening.
We don't know yet if he has any connection to the family, of he doesn't, maybe his accomplices do.

Well done LE!! Now let's find this lovely individual.

I bet there was some celebration at the police station, a big meeting, and a let's take this guy down! I have a feeling he isn't going to surrender peacefully.

All we know is he matches the DNA. The police have said it was not random. They have said that someone knew the movements of that family intimately.

We've been told that the $40,000 had been planned to arrive there, according to NK, before there was even a hostage situation.

Let's see who he knows...who his accomplices might be.

Im surprised LE even released his name. Now he knows he is wanted and can run out of state or country. Wouldnt LE normally just go after him without breaking this news?

I'm perplexed the best pictures they have appear to be from social media. No booking photos from prior arrests?

NG needs to stop talking and think of the two girls who have to bury their parents and little brother as the result of this senseless crime.

All we know is he matches the DNA. The police have said it was not random. They have said that someone knew the movements of that family intimately.

We've been told that the $40,000 had been planned to arrive there, according to NK, before there was even a hostage situation.

Let's see who he knows...who his accomplices might be.

Police could be wrong, but DNA doesn't lie.

I bet there was some celebration at the police station, a big meeting, and a let's take this guy down! I have a feeling he isn't going to surrender peacefully.

I hope he isn't out of the country. 40K can buy a lot of plane tickets.

When he sees himself wanted on the news, he's going to run scared. I hope he doesn't take any hostages.

I hope he isn't out of the country. 40K can buy a lot of plane tickets.

He would need a passport. If he's a felon already, he won't have one that works. I sure hope they get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73