DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by wfgodot, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stmarysmead

stmarysmead Well-Known Member

True. But if the text came before that, it changes everything. We don't know when it came yet.

What happened to the story that NG told that the deceased housekeeper wanted to work at the house so she could get off early, at 3PM. Why was she still there at 6PM?

Now that is something HER employer, NG, should not be confused about...but her story has proven false.

2. birpu

birpu New Member

OR>...... maybe not! Good heavens. I'm going to stop and wait to hear from LE. If Lanier said two people dropped the money, then one had to be W-1 and the other was IT. Back to my original interpretation.:gaah:

3. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

<modsnip>

I've already posted links where she claimed originally she knew nothing about the money when questioned by the press.

4. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

Apparently the Chief also said there were two people at the drop-off.

I'm wondering if NG provided the custodial services at AIW offices and that is how all of this is linked.

JMO

5. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Where is the link for Chief saying there were two people at drop off? What I heard her say is that she can't comment on specifics of the case.

6. stmarysmead

stmarysmead Well-Known Member

I think we have been told a lot of stories from various individuals through the media. We are finding some of them to be inaccurate. We don't know what's important or not important in these discrepancies.

But I'm sure the police do.

7. Wagara

Wagara Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...

This is heartbreaking.

8. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

When did she ever say it? If people start making claims, they need to provide links.

9. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

NG said she talked to the driver / assistant and that's how she found out about the 40k .. Then she told the press. This was discussed / linked yesterday. Sorry, on phone or I'd relink.

10. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

And first she claimed she knew nothing about the money. I posted several links on that. It's all published in msm.

11. birpu

birpu New Member

You are right. I read another poster's description of the CNN phone interview with Lanier. There was no link, and that would have been better because I depended on someone else to "hear" the interview for me, which in not a great idea.... So IF that is what Lanier said, then two people dropped the money off. But that would seem to contradict the charging document.

12. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I missed the part where the Chief said their were two at the money drop-off. My reading of the affidavit indicates one person did the drop-off at the family's garage, but I'll believe the Chief. Do you have a link? TIA.

13. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

Bruce Leshan @BruceLeshan · 2h2 hours ago
    #DaronWint held w/o bond on 4cts of murder 1. @wusa9

#DaronWint in handcuffs chains leg irons starred at floor and shuffled in hearing. Only spoke to confirm his name. @wusa9

Defense tourney said there was nothing in charging docs pointing to his guilt. Judge didn't buy it. @wusa9

Bruce Leshan @BruceLeshan · 1h1 hour ago
    Prosecutors say there's a latent print on a water bottle from the mansion. They want #DaronWint prints to compare. @wusa9

14. i.b.nora

i.b.nora I am polka dot

Um, I would believe the Charging Document, myself.

15. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I think we all need to pause and read the affidavit BEFORE reading the news articles. I think reporters are confused (understandably so). Once we read the affidavits, we can spot the errors in the articles and know what to disregard.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/266278174/Daron-Dylon-Wint-Charging-Documents

If you lose the link and need it in the future, just google Wint Charging Documents and you'll find it quickly.

Read on!

16. Cricket99

Cricket99 Well-Known Member

There has been so many incorrect or differing accounts from MSM - why is it that is the source we are only allowed to get information from due to TOS. Makes you wonder.... This is all so confusing.

17. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

Further investigation demonstrates that the defendant's true name is Darron DellonDennis Wint, but that he is also known as Daron Dylon Wint, the name identified on theAffidavit in Support of Arrest Warrant. Additionally, on March 23, 2015, the defendant wasarrested in the District of Columbia for receiving stolen property and he provided a false name ofSteffon Wint (his brother's name) at the time of that arrest. The defendant was assigned a PDID703045 at the time of his arrest under the name Steffon Wint and is thus identified in MPD lawenforcement databases as Steffon Wint.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documen...-darron-dellon-dennis-supplement-may-2015.pdf

18. birpu

birpu New Member

Are you sure you heard Lanier correctly? That sounds different from the charging document, where it states W-1 dropped the money off.

19. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

When I listened to the press-conference, she wouldn't give out any details on the case except to say press got a lot of information wrong. I really don't think she is going to be commenting with details of the case. And if people claim she gave out details, they need to provide links.

20. sleuthinginca

sleuthinginca Member

I'm sorry if I missed this in all the pages of discussion here but....I'm kinda stuck on the martial arts investment. Was he a martial arts guy...I mean does he practice martial arts? Also is it strange for a responsible business guy like himself to be making some kind of spur of the moment financial transaction with cash? That's all weird to me. Again...sorry if this was all discussed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.